Stylin Online T-Shirts
 
Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey
View Poll Results: Who do you want to have the first Spotlight Arc?
Starscream 6 26.09%
Shockwave 10 43.48%
Grimlock 4 17.39%
Spotlight Arc? Wha? 3 13.04%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Transformers: Nexus (Revised)

Reply Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2011, 02:29 PM   #201
Lovable Noob
boxorak's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 5,545
Location: Boca Raton, Florida
Collection Count: At least 20 transformers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autovolt 127 View Post
That looks like Raven from Teen Titans.
Raven wore a cloak, not a full robe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiebot View Post
Because nothing is more intimidating than a dinosaur robot coming at you ass-first.
Let's exchange Nintendo 3DS Friend Codes! 2466-1432-2488

Fight my Brute, Hemera! http://hemera.mybrute.com
boxorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 12:11 PM   #202
Senior Member
Stonecrusher's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 8,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultramagnus84 View Post
Schnopy!!!! Wait........ Sideways?
Nope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autovolt 127 View Post
That looks like Raven from Teen Titans.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxorak View Post
Raven wore a cloak, not a full robe.
No. Look closely at this page, and you'll see a hint...

The New and IMPROVED (I think) version/But I Don't Wanna Catch Them All! A Pokemon Comic/Pony Rider
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxorak View Post
You're trying to put real world logic into a crossover between five webcomics, all of which reference various fictional properties from both East and West. Therein madness lies.
Stonecrusher is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 12:14 PM   #203
TFW's fiery doombringer
ultramagnus84's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 5,442
Location: Somewhere hot and dull.
Collection Count: Not even close to enough.
Chromia!!! And thundercracker?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookwormdalek View Post
UM84 is like a sex ed teacher on crack.
ultramagnus84 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 12:41 PM   #204
Lovable Noob
boxorak's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 5,545
Location: Boca Raton, Florida
Collection Count: At least 20 transformers
Chromia? What's she doing here?

And is she still a blatant Rei reference?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiebot View Post
Because nothing is more intimidating than a dinosaur robot coming at you ass-first.
Let's exchange Nintendo 3DS Friend Codes! 2466-1432-2488

Fight my Brute, Hemera! http://hemera.mybrute.com
boxorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 01:49 PM   #205
WITH NO SURVIVORS!
Autovolt 127's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 56,616
Location: Robot Pirate Island
Collection Count: More than few but less than all of them
News Credits: 9
Send a message via AIM to Autovolt 127 Send a message via Skype™ to Autovolt 127
Oh So that was Chromia?

Also Thundercracker!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta777 View Post
"Today we face the Decepticons that are at our door, and bring the fight to them! Today we are cancelling the age of extinction!"
Autovolt 127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 09:54 PM   #206
wrecker
arcee101's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,042
Location: Earth
Collection Count: 89
dun dun DUN!
Why is it that when anybody says that a car is sexy it's okay, but when I say that a Transformer is sexy, Everybody looses their minds!?
arcee101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 11:25 AM   #207
Senior Member
Stonecrusher's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 8,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultramagnus84 View Post
Chromia!!! And thundercracker?!
Yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxorak View Post
Chromia? What's she doing here?

And is she still a blatant Rei reference?
Yep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autovolt 127 View Post
Oh So that was Chromia?

Also Thundercracker!!!!!!
Uh-huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcee101 View Post
dun dun DUN!
...YES.

The New and IMPROVED (I think) version/But I Don't Wanna Catch Them All! A Pokemon Comic/Pony Rider
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxorak View Post
You're trying to put real world logic into a crossover between five webcomics, all of which reference various fictional properties from both East and West. Therein madness lies.
Stonecrusher is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 12:10 PM   #208
Lovable Noob
boxorak's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 5,545
Location: Boca Raton, Florida
Collection Count: At least 20 transformers
.....that's it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiebot View Post
Because nothing is more intimidating than a dinosaur robot coming at you ass-first.
Let's exchange Nintendo 3DS Friend Codes! 2466-1432-2488

Fight my Brute, Hemera! http://hemera.mybrute.com
boxorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 12:42 PM   #209
TFW's fiery doombringer
ultramagnus84's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 5,442
Location: Somewhere hot and dull.
Collection Count: Not even close to enough.
Errr row row fight the............ Nah............

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookwormdalek View Post
UM84 is like a sex ed teacher on crack.
ultramagnus84 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 01:15 PM   #210
WITH NO SURVIVORS!
Autovolt 127's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 56,616
Location: Robot Pirate Island
Collection Count: More than few but less than all of them
News Credits: 9
Send a message via AIM to Autovolt 127 Send a message via Skype™ to Autovolt 127


Hey Bumblebee, I still dislike you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta777 View Post
"Today we face the Decepticons that are at our door, and bring the fight to them! Today we are cancelling the age of extinction!"
Autovolt 127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules

Big Bad Toy Store