Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Hearts of Plastic (The Life and Times of Transformer Toys)

Reply Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2011, 11:12 AM   #421
Force Ghost
Mr. Chaos's Ebay Auctions
Thanks. I should have actually gotten a new computer about a year or two ago, but I managed to let the old girl hang in there a while longer. It still works, so I am able to go back and get things to put on this brand new one as needed.

Now then, the first of our character bios:

DoubleDealer

Toy: Customized Landmine figure with Lost in Space energy rifle.

Faction: Unnamed rogue faction

Movie Bio: Landmine was an attempted by Sector Seven to create Transformers of their own. It failed. There is no DoubleDealer in the movieverse.

Comic Bio: Born in China or Taiwan or wherever Transformers were made, Dealer began his life as a Landmine figure, though right away The Boss had long decided he would be Dealer. Dealer would go through several paint apps before he finally got his signature black helmet, chest and Prime Language tattoos (a tattoo of the Autobot symbol for D and the Decepticon symbol for D) as well as his upsidedown kneecaps. After several attempts to give him more firepower The Boss settled on Dealer's current twin-barrel energy rifle.

Dealer makes up one half of the lead of Hearts of Plastic with Jazz, his hetro-lifemate. The calmer of the two, Dealer tends to act as a straightman to Jazz's panic-attacks. He is also attracted to Arcee, though he is utterly clueless that she feels the same way (as he is clueless about all women). Though he makes friends easily, he is overly annoyed with the original cast of the Transformers Movie, due to their treatment of his friend Jazz. Oh, and because they are all morons.

Family: G1 DoubleDealer (Father), DoubleCrosser (Younger brother, a soon to be purchased HA Sandstorm), The Boss (Creator)

Little Known Fact: Dealer is one of the few robots to acknowledge his Asian heritage. He has his last name (Double) appear before his first (Dealer)

Demons may run when a good man goes to war...everyone runs when Chaos goes to war.
Mr. Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 12:32 PM   #422
Banned
Drift's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 125 and a half, bout the half, i thought the minicon was meant to break in half
News Credits: 3
So does doubledealer have a hawk 3rd mode then?
Drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 12:33 PM   #423
Decepticon Mistress
Collection Count: Lost count... again
Interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexza View Post
We got the popcorn from TRANS+CRAZY. She has A LOT. Like, if popcorn was alive, she could pull off a full-scale takeover of the Earth.
TRANS+CRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 03:35 PM   #424
Toys on my table!
Collection Count: A lot!
Very amusing. I like it. Just read through all of em.
Toys on the Table - Renidragon's Ridiculous Randomness Reboot. Updated 2/3/14 with "Motorbreath"
@Paranoid_Cats on Twitter
Renidragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 08:11 AM   #425
Force Ghost
Jazz

Toy: Movie 1 First Release Jazz

Faction: Co-Leader with Dealer of the Rogue Faction; formerly of the Autobots.

Movie Bio: Optimus' second in command, he cares deeply for those bots under his care and, when Megatron threatened them and Sam, he bravely rushed in, knowing he stood no chance, to buy them another minute, which cost him his life

Comic Bio: Jazz could have handed the fact he was the only Autobot to be killed in the movie and that Optimus spent a total of 5 seconds caring about his death before moving on. He really could have. What really grinds his gears is that he is the only Autobot from the first movie not to get any real improvement, save a new gun (and that mold is merely a reminder that it was his FINAL BATTLE!!!!).

Add into this that Optimus is a fanboy, Ironhide is insane, Ratchet is a dick and Bumblebee is an arrogant jerk, and it is little wonder that Jazz decided to leave them behind.

His life got much better when he met Dealer, who would become his hetero-lifemate ("It's guy love, that's all it is! Guy love, he's mine, I'm his! There's nothing gay about it in our eyes!")

While he still retains much of the coolness all Jazz's have, his time in the movies has left him also a bit more skittish and prone to panic attacks and bouts of depression. Usually it is Dealer that has to talk him down.

Jazz, like Dealer, is clueless about women, but unlike Dealer is also clueless about male/female relationships, which means he is unable to see the growing attraction between Dealer and their newest friend, Arcee.

Family: Special Ops Jazz (Father)

Little Known Fact: Despite what his name would have you think, Jazz does not like jazz. He prefers contemporary, especially the Black Eye Peas.

Demons may run when a good man goes to war...everyone runs when Chaos goes to war.
Old 05-09-2011, 09:28 AM   #426
Decepticon Mistress
Huh, Jazz does not like the music genre he gets his name from. Interesting.

Quote:
We got the popcorn from TRANS+CRAZY. She has A LOT. Like, if popcorn was alive, she could pull off a full-scale takeover of the Earth.
Old 05-10-2011, 04:00 PM   #427
Force Ghost
Arcee

Toy: Movie 1 First Release Arcee

Faction: Dealer and Jazz's Rogue Faction; Formerly the Autobots.

Movie Bio: This Arcee did not actually appear in the movie, though her robot form did appear in the comics. She would later be altered by the Decepticons, resulting in a muddled history worse than Hawkman.

Strip Bio: A newcomer to the series, this Arcee replaced The Boss' original who would become Movie Blackarachnia. Arcee quickly attached herself to Jazz and Dealer, explaining she didn't fit in with ROTF Arcee (who abused her husband, Skids) or Animated Arcee (who hangs out with the Animated Dinobots and talks about their nails).

Arcee provides a good balance for Jazz and Dealer, being more calm than the two of them. Also, because she has not been jaded like them, Arcee is more understanding and caring of other toys, taking them under her wing and helping them out. She is also more prone to protect her friends, standing up to bigger toys.

Family: ROTF Arcee and the Motorcycle Trio (cousins) Animated Arcee (cousins)

Little Known Fact: Arcee prays that if they ever make a G1 Arcee (aka her mom) that it is based off the cartoon...and not the comic. She has no need for a transgender who violently murders people.

Old 05-10-2011, 04:12 PM   #428
Decepticon Mistress
at how Arcee wants her mom's toy to be the G1 cartoon version and not IDW's messed up version.

Quote:
Old 05-10-2011, 11:21 PM   #429
Force Ghost
Bumblebee McSuperAwesome Bumblebee

Toy: Battle Blades Bumblebee, the greatest toy ever!

Faction: Autobot; but never apart of the Faternal Brotherhood of Bumblebees...they can't handle me...I mean Bumblebee. yeah...Bumblebee

Movie Bio: Guardian of Sam, star of the movie, the guy that killed more Decepticons than anyone. Secretly the leader of the Primes. I...I mean Bumblebee...also refused to date Megan Fox, which is why she isn't in the movie. The robot version of Ezio Auditore.

Strip Bio: Lead of the comic, though I...er, Bumblebee, don't have time to star in it so he lets Dealer and Jazz have their own adventures to fill space. He has The Boss' ear and can get whatever he wants. Arcee is in love with him, though she is too cool for school to admit it.

Also made Megatron cry like a woman so the big baby was given the traitorous Bumblebees to keep around.

Also, other strips LOVE it when he cameos.

Family: g1 Bumblebee (Lame dad); Animated Bumblebee (Cousin); War for Cybertron Bumblebee (grandfather); Scrapplebee/Movie One 76 Camaro (Brother); Honeybee/Concept Camaro Movie One (brother)

Little Known Fact: He is so cool that if he went back in time, your mama would dumpy your daddy to date him and you wouldn't exist!

Oh, and he knows the password to The Boss' TFW account!

Old 05-11-2011, 08:51 AM   #430
Force Ghost