Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

TransFormers Adventures on Planet Arus

Reply Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2013, 09:50 AM   #401
Advanced Engineer
Collection Count: I'll have to check before I can be sure... (likely over 100, it spans nearly all US TF lines)
News Credits: 7
Send a message via AIM to Keith Prime
Kinda sick right now. Have been for a few days. It feels like I'm at the tail end of it, though...

It doesn't seem to be the flu. It's mostly just a sore throat, a bad cough, & feeling run down.

So it'll be a bit more before I'm ready to post the next update (REALLY want the Voltron battle to be spot on). ~_~'

TransFormers Adventures on Planet Arus | New updates coming in 2015?
My thought process was slagged, so I'll be editing my posts a lot. Intellect: Intact
Keith Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 11:37 PM   #402
Advanced Engineer
Collection Count: I'll have to check before I can be sure... (likely over 100, it spans nearly all US TF lines)
I'm just about over my sickness, & instead of rushing into Voltron's battle effects, I think I'll post some Prime Autobot filler (have to get to them eventually, & any effects I may do for them is simple in comparison) & ease into the Voltron battle's heavy effects. Should come out better, me thinks. Any objections?

My thought process was slagged, so I'll be editing my posts a lot. Intellect: Intact
Old 02-09-2013, 10:38 PM   #403
Advanced Engineer
Sorry for the further delay. As I was getting over whatever I had, my sister got me sick again. I've still got a couple symptoms, so I'll get to posting an update as soon as I can.

Old 03-02-2015, 06:49 PM   #404
Advanced Engineer
I apologize for not posting anything. I haven't logged in quite a while. I was overwhelmed w/ what I would have to do effects wise, & discouraged due to almost noone posting anymore. v_v I do still intend to continue my comic. I'm just not sure when I'll get around to shooting. The lighting situation where I am has actually gotten worse, but I think I can use the sun shining into an empty room to compensate; but that will limit when & where I can shoot more than it already is, & limiting the where requires even MORE special effects!

I will be picking up almost immediately where things left off (there may be a short timeskip, only of a few days, to get everyone into play). I suggest anyone interested read or reread the comic. You may miss things if you don't. Especially regarding a certain treacherous spider & all the things he's got or will be putting into play. I have plenty of new figures that will be worked in, too.

& no, I haven't forgotten about the promised Voltron battle. I am so sorry I went on hiatus before getting that shot. I'm sure you can imagine the effects that is going to entail! I've had his opponent out for most of this time. My condition, being busy w/ other stuff or the discouragement/ being overwhelmed has kept me from getting around to it.

Also, I intend to get Xenoblade Chronicles X & the upcoming Legend of Zelda for Wii U, when those hit this year, & they will take priority. And BOTH are supposed to be mind-boggling huge! I've heard the final play test for Xenoblade Chronicles X took, or is/ was expected to take, 300 hours! @_@ & Zelda's map has been compared to the city of Kyoto, Japan!

Oh, I may be getting a new cellphone soon-ish, & hopefully it has a better camera. May wait to resume until I have it.

Anyway, anyone still interested, post. If a bunch of people post, it may encourage me enough to move TransFormers Adventures on Planet Arus higher on my priority list & to tackle the complexity it will require.

Again, I am sorry for the long hiatus. I never intended to be on one. It just happened. ~_~'

Old 03-03-2015, 09:21 AM   #405
Cybertroian Food Tester
Collection Count: Too lazy to count
First time reading this comic and love it.

it happens. Looking forward to the next update

Comic:http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transf...stupidity.html
Steam: Nobleboivin PSN: nobleboivin2 and nobleboivin
nobleboivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 10:04 AM   #406
Rattrap Primal's Ebay Auctions
Location: Southern New Jersey, where new releases take forever
Collection Count: 200 (and counting), 50+MU, 100+GI Joe, 2 Monster arts, several Shinkis, most of the MOTUC, and WWE
I think some people didn't post out of fear of being called out for creating a zombie comic thread (as Trans-Crazy has done with me a few times)
Whirl blew up my clever signature.
Rattrap Primal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 03:38 PM   #407
Terrorcon
Autobot1000's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Still too many...or so the wife tells me
Send a message via MSN to Autobot1000 Send a message via Yahoo to Autobot1000
id like to see it continue but real life comes first mate. Take your time. we'll be here waiting.
I've booked for Autoassembly 2015...have you???

Legands of Prime on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/582136381886979/
Autobot1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 09:44 PM   #408
Advanced Engineer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattrap Primal View Post
I think some people didn't post out of fear of being called out for creating a zombie comic thread (as Trans-Crazy has done with me a few times)
I didn't mean during my impromptu hiatus. I expect the thread to go dormant when I'm not active. I wasn't even logging into TFW for over a year. I meant while I was still posting. Fewer & fewer posted, & people stopped providing any useful feedback, long before I stopped updating. Even questions I asked started going unanswered.

& after yesterday, I probably still won't be trying to log-in everyday like I used to, before I stopped. My head can only take so much text before it starts causing problems. I'll also have to reduce the number of threads I deal w/, to limit how badly I can fall behind.

At least Pol hasn't updated anything in a while, either. Though, I have missed Warring at Play... Stupid Pol making me want Figmas! @_@ I can't afford Figmas! & yet, I have 2 (won those, w/ a 3rd in the pipe), which made me buy a Figma-like! @_@ & I know using multiple Figmas in my comic is only going to make things more complex! ~_~'

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobleboivin View Post
First time reading this comic and love it.

it happens. Looking forward to the next update
Since it seems you've read it recently, were any panels missing? It's been a while since I've gone through to make sure none of the URLs went dead. I know the site I host it on went through a couple transitions, I think including a name change, & just want to make sure everything's still there & working (I'm sure you noticed the .gifs in the last few updates).

Old 03-04-2015, 06:09 AM   #409
Cybertroian Food Tester
Collection Count: Too lazy to count
All the panels looked fine to me.

Comic:http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transf...stupidity.html
Steam: Nobleboivin PSN: nobleboivin2 and nobleboivin
nobleboivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 02:44 AM   #410
Advanced Engineer
Thanks. Won't have to go checking all the updates now; at least not for a while.