Stylin Online T-Shirts
 
Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

The Rather Small Comics

Reply Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2011, 02:47 PM   #641
Real Life Cat Girl
thecollector's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 6,335
Location: Near Chicago
Collection Count: 29
That's us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber-Scream
Butts.
thecollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 02:52 PM   #642
Decepticon Mistress
TRANS+CRAZY's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 25,399
Location: Michigan
Collection Count: Lost count... again


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexza View Post
We got the popcorn from TRANS+CRAZY. She has A LOT. Like, if popcorn was alive, she could pull off a full-scale takeover of the Earth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warpshard View Post
Trans+Crazy always supplies the popcorn for long Mexican standoffs...or anything serious, for that matter.
TRANS+CRAZY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 03:20 PM   #643
AP101
AndreaPrime101's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,554
Location: Hartford
Collection Count: I need to re-count.....
Reigning Vengeance 14

























Let the battle begin!
Xbox Live Gamertag: BumblePrime101
AndreaPrime101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 03:23 PM   #644
TFW's fiery doombringer
ultramagnus84's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 5,007
Location: Somewhere hot and dull.
Collection Count: Not even close to enough.
Ah you see!!! She can summon her swords!!! But now it's on!!!! I assume it's bee vs megatron (Hopefully followed by megatron's demise) And ap101 vs ap202 (Followed by his destruction........ )
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookwormdalek View Post
UM84 is like a sex ed teacher on crack.
ultramagnus84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 04:13 PM   #645
Eye of the Palmtop Tiger
Autovolt 127's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 53,140
Location: Robot Pirate Island
Collection Count: More than few but less than all of them
News Credits: 9
Send a message via AIM to Autovolt 127 Send a message via Skype™ to Autovolt 127
Knowing how the show is going so far, Megatron and AP202 will just run away like cowards and lose.

Duh Loosing!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta777 View Post
"Today we face the Decepticons that are at our door, and bring the fight to them! Today we are cancelling the age of extinction!"
Autovolt 127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 04:32 PM   #646
Decepticon Mistress
TRANS+CRAZY's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 25,399
Location: Michigan
Collection Count: Lost count... again


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexza View Post
We got the popcorn from TRANS+CRAZY. She has A LOT. Like, if popcorn was alive, she could pull off a full-scale takeover of the Earth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warpshard View Post
Trans+Crazy always supplies the popcorn for long Mexican standoffs...or anything serious, for that matter.
TRANS+CRAZY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 04:40 PM   #647
AP101
AndreaPrime101's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,554
Location: Hartford
Collection Count: I need to re-count.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultramagnus84 View Post
Ah you see!!! She can summon her swords!!! But now it's on!!!! I assume it's bee vs megatron (Hopefully followed by megatron's demise) And ap101 vs ap202 (Followed by his destruction........ )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autovolt 127 View Post
Knowing how the show is going so far, Megatron and AP202 will just run away like cowards and lose.

Duh Loosing!!!!!!!
Actually....

Reigning Vengeance 15





































Xbox Live Gamertag: BumblePrime101
AndreaPrime101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 05:31 PM   #648
TFW's fiery doombringer
ultramagnus84's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 5,007
Location: Somewhere hot and dull.
Collection Count: Not even close to enough.
So ap202's dead? Wow that was fas............... Bumblebee!!! No!!.......... Ap101 seems to be in big trouble now........
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookwormdalek View Post
UM84 is like a sex ed teacher on crack.
ultramagnus84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 05:44 PM   #649
Decepticon Mistress
TRANS+CRAZY's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 25,399
Location: Michigan
Collection Count: Lost count... again
Oh no, Bumblebee!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexza View Post
We got the popcorn from TRANS+CRAZY. She has A LOT. Like, if popcorn was alive, she could pull off a full-scale takeover of the Earth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warpshard View Post
Trans+Crazy always supplies the popcorn for long Mexican standoffs...or anything serious, for that matter.
TRANS+CRAZY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 06:27 PM   #650
Doing the unmentionables
Plastic_nomer's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,209
Location: dont stalk me
Collection Count: It got better, no It got worse
Someone seems to be getting an upgrade
Sig pictures are to be no larger than 40KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide - 2005 Staff
Plastic_nomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules

Toy Arena