Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

The Rather Small Comics

Reply Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2011, 12:10 PM   #151
Look, A distraction!
Collection Count: Not even close to enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaPrime101 View Post
AP101: NO ONE'S HURTING ANYONE, AND NO ONE'S STEPPING OUT OF LINE, YOU THREE!!!
Bumblebee: Um, ultramagnus84, I suggest getting your figures off before AP101 has to get a pain reliever. She sometimes tends to have some anger issues.
Me: Thanks bee i got them under control i told them starscream got in the tainted oil again. Starscream: Just you watch me mega... meg.... bucket face!! I will be the new leader of the what their faces.... Dont stare at me!! *he is talking to a toaster* Shockwave: Ok i think you've had enough.
Starscream: I am unstopable.......... Shockwave: Shhhh we know starscream. Me: Starscream drunk. Not as much fun as you would think guys. Grimlock: How come me grimlock only talk once? Me: Because shut up grimlock.....Anyway lets hope that they dont anger ap101 bee because as tough as they are they a. wouldn't hit a girl let alone a human one and b. they are no match for fangirl rage.
Sig pictures are to be no larger than 40KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide - 2005 Staff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum25 View Post
When your username is translated to english, it's something along the lines of "beyond great". No wonder you beat Saber so bad.
ultramagnus84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 05:31 PM   #152
AP101
Collection Count: I need to re-count.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultramagnus84 View Post
Me: Thanks bee i got them under control i told them starscream got in the tainted oil again. Starscream: Just you watch me mega... meg.... bucket face!! I will be the new leader of the what their faces.... Dont stare at me!! *he is talking to a toaster* Shockwave: Ok i think you've had enough.
Starscream: I am unstopable.......... Shockwave: Shhhh we know starscream. Me: Starscream drunk. Not as much fun as you would think guys. Grimlock: How come me grimlock only talk once? Me: Because shut up grimlock.....Anyway lets hope that they dont anger ap101 bee because as tough as they are they a. wouldn't hit a girl let alone a human one and b. they are no match for fangirl rage.
Bumblebee: Thanks, dude! And now, here's the next comic!

Dark Energon Crisis #17

AP101: That was planned for the update.
Xbox Live Gamertag: BumblePrime101
AndreaPrime101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 05:41 PM   #153
Makin' Bacon Pancakes!
transformerwars's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Fifty Eight and Growing
News Credits: 17
Just finished reading through this comic, and its very interesting . . . and cute! I look forward to reading more.

transformerwars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 05:47 PM   #154
Look, A distraction!
Me:Uh oh.... Is his master unicron? nemesis prime? fallen?
Shockwave:Just wait and find out. I'm ready for him again so maybe i can "drop in" to help with this problem. Me: I dont think sp101 has a shockwave man..... Shockwave:Oh well... logically they are all doomed... Me:Shockwave!! Not cool!
Sig pictures are to be no larger than 40KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide - 2005 Staff
Quote:
When your username is translated to english, it's something along the lines of "beyond great". No wonder you beat Saber so bad.
Old 02-23-2011, 06:07 PM   #155
"No Mas" My Wallet
Collection Count: 255
News Credits: 1
O.O oh slag looks we got a jail break and epic troubles a coming, I fear the party the minicons are planning is gonna get crashed.

3DSfriendcode : 0147-0004-7889
grimlock1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 06:32 PM   #156
Doing the unmentionables
Collection Count: It got better, no It got worse
*shuts up*
Plastic_nomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 07:05 PM   #157
AP101
Quote:
Me:Uh oh.... Is his master unicron? nemesis prime? fallen?
Shockwave:Just wait and find out. I'm ready for him again so maybe i can "drop in" to help with this problem. Me: I dont think sp101 has a shockwave man..... Shockwave:Oh well... logically they are all doomed... Me:Shockwave!! Not cool!
AP101: I agree with your owner, Shockwave, not cool! And ultramagnus84, don't you remember Comics 2 and 3? I showed you the whole collection there, and the time I went to Target was when I got the HeroFactory and Darkmount only.
Blight: Yeah. I'm a witness of the shopping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock1972 View Post
O.O oh slag looks we got a jail break and epic troubles a coming, I fear the party the minicons are planning is gonna get crashed.
You'll see, you'll see.
Old 02-23-2011, 07:27 PM   #158
Look, A distraction!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaPrime101 View Post
AP101: I agree with your owner, Shockwave, not cool! And ultramagnus84, don't you remember Comics 2 and 3? I showed you the whole collection there, and the time I went to Target was when I got the HeroFactory and Darkmount only.
Blight: Yeah. I'm a witness of the shopping.
Me:Ya i know that. but you should get one mainly animated he's a really fun toy! Mainly the purple one thats my favorite. Shockwave: Stop i'm blushing...... *sarcastic* Me: Do you see what i have to put up with?
Quote:
Old 02-23-2011, 08:14 PM   #159
AP101
Quote:
Me:Ya i know that. but you should get one mainly animated he's a really fun toy! Mainly the purple one thats my favorite. Shockwave: Stop i'm blushing...... *sarcastic* Me: Do you see what i have to put up with?
AP101: I wish I could find an Animated Shockwave, but I can't find any Animated figures in stores, and any online shopping I could do requires a credit card/debit card number, which I don't have.
Roadblock: Lift your foot up please? *is vacuuming*
AP101: *balances on on foot* Please hurry up, I can't balance with a laptop in my arms forever. And I can see what you have to put up with there, ultramagnus84. I'd be embarrassed too if one of my figures did what Shockwave did to you.
Old 02-23-2011, 08:18 PM   #160
DementedDino1
Collection Count: lost some, got more.....i dont keep count anyway
Send a message via MSN to Ripclaw Send a message via Skype™ to Ripclaw
o.0

wow, i feel sorry for you ultramagnus84

at least you dont have energon prime chasing your icecream twins around the house.....

*Updated 06/06/13* Season 2 Episode 1 Part 2 The Hero's Journey Part 1.
ripclaws new funnies (maybe) *Updated 06/10/13* New Arrival.
Ripclaw is offline   Reply With Quote