Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Collectiwar

Reply Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2012, 07:06 PM   #781
Advanced Engineer
Collection Count: I'll have to check before I can be sure... (likely over 100, it spans nearly all US TF lines)
News Credits: 7
Send a message via AIM to Keith Prime
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezilla82 View Post
Thanks for the information about Lelouch, Keith Prime. I haven't even heard about this character and once Collectiwar's Master was revealed I drew a really big blank because honestly I don't follow different types of Anime characters all that much, so now I know.
That's why I posted the info, since there wasn't any likelihood of spoiling anything, seeing as his power was shown & he's been running things from the shadows.

I'm a big fan of anime, & I know Code Geass is one of those love it or hate it series. It is very complex, w/ all the Xanatos Speed Chess going on due to the Gambit Pile Ups. Think about how BW Megatron used Tarantulas' betrayal to further his schemes, & multiply by 100, if not more (the more being in Factors of 10; it's complexity is logarithmic).

TransFormers Adventures on Planet Arus | New updates coming in 2014
My thought process was slagged, so I'll be editing my posts a lot. Intellect: Intact
Keith Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:42 PM   #782
Terrorcon
Collection Count: 299
News Credits: 1
I adore Code Geass. It's been years since I watched it, but I recall loving it immensely. The Lelouch Figma is also a great toy.
MekaGojira3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:19 AM   #783
Decepticon Mistress
Collection Count: Lost count... again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexza View Post
We got the popcorn from TRANS+CRAZY. She has A LOT. Like, if popcorn was alive, she could pull off a full-scale takeover of the Earth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warpshard View Post
Trans+Crazy always supplies the popcorn for long Mexican standoffs...or anything serious, for that matter.
TRANS+CRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 03:01 PM   #784
Expect the Unexpected.
Location: Nebraska or From the depths of the high plains/heartland
Collection Count: 90+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Prime View Post
That's why I posted the info, since there wasn't any likelihood of spoiling anything, seeing as his power was shown & he's been running things from the shadows.

I'm a big fan of anime, & I know Code Geass is one of those love it or hate it series. It is very complex, w/ all the Xanatos Speed Chess going on due to the Gambit Pile Ups. Think about how BW Megatron used Tarantulas' betrayal to further his schemes, & multiply by 100, if not more (the more being in Factors of 10; it's complexity is logarithmic).
Still thank you very much on the info. I did realize I knew the anime, Code Greass, but I got no grudge against it or any other anime show. I guess my old fashion, still looking forward to upcoming episodes of this comic.

My Feedback:
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junkio...light=Ezilla82
Ezilla82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 06:06 PM   #785
Terrorcon
Part 5 of Episode 25

Old 12-11-2012, 06:35 PM   #786
Advanced Engineer
Collection Count: I'll have to check before I can be sure... (likely over 100, it spans nearly all US TF lines)

My thought process was slagged, so I'll be editing my posts a lot. Intellect: Intact
Old 12-11-2012, 06:43 PM   #787
Hope he gets the dust cleared off of himself after all that sittin' around. lawlz

Half-Randomly. Updated 19.9.2014
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-funnies/165099-half-randomness-just-fun-fez.html
My DA page: http://fezfindie44.deviantart.com/
Fez Findie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:14 PM   #788
Terrorcon
Okay, so I want to get episode 26 up and done by the end of the week...but

Thursday is my last day of Student teaching + The Hobbit Midnight Premiere, Friday I have a seminar and am shooting a scene for an independent film, and Saturday I graduate from college. So I'm gonna be busy, but I'll try to get these out soon anyhow.

Oh, and thanks again to all of you for reading!
Old 12-11-2012, 08:18 PM   #789
Lovable Noob
Collection Count: At least 20 transformers

I take it this is the start of the part where everything goes to hell and a lot of characters die?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiebot View Post
Because nothing is more intimidating than a dinosaur robot coming at you ass-first.
Let's exchange Nintendo 3DS Friend Codes! 2466-1432-2488

Fight my Brute, Hemera! http://hemera.mybrute.com
boxorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:39 PM   #790
Advanced Engineer
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxorak View Post

I take it this is the start of the part where everything goes to hell and a lot of characters die?
Didn't that already happen? Granted, nothing stops that from happening again... Look at WaP, it happens repeatedly.