Stylin Online T-Shirts
 
Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Transformers New HOUSE

Reply Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2010, 08:39 PM   #21
Universe Onslaught fanboy
doomboy536's Avatar
doomboy536's Ebay Auctions
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 7,350
Location: Bath, UK
Collection Count: 101
News Credits: 3
Vive en Guatemala? Ahora estoy viviendo en Bolivia, por favor perdone mi espanol super mal.

Jazz drooling was amazing
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1984forever View Post
When DC re-boots Batman they don't turn him into a damn dirty Ape.
doomboy536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 09:11 PM   #22
Spider-Gwen FTW
eagc7's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 13,975
Location: Guatemala
Collection Count: 315 and more to come
News Credits: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by doomboy536 View Post
Vive en Guatemala? Ahora estoy viviendo en Bolivia, por favor perdone mi espanol super mal.

Jazz drooling was amazing
si yo vivo en guatemala

(translated for english people): Yes i Live on Guatemala
Check the Transformers/Marvel Universe

Stop Motion/Fanfic/Auditions
eagc7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 04:46 PM   #23
Spider-Gwen FTW
eagc7's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 13,975
Location: Guatemala
Collection Count: 315 and more to come
News Credits: 28
Episode 3: The Arrival














Check the Transformers/Marvel Universe

Stop Motion/Fanfic/Auditions
eagc7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 05:26 PM   #24
Senior Member
Fez Findie's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 12,581
Location: Espoo, Finland
Been a while to see a comic with it startin' out as a "dusted toys" thing...

... and some of'em take it well, some with dignity... some not so much

Though that was maybe the best use of his head bein' in where it is on the Tank mode =D Hey, Jolt! ^^

Half-Randomly. Updated 20.10.2014
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-funnies/165099-half-randomness-just-fun-fez.html
My DA page: http://fezfindie44.deviantart.com/
Fez Findie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 05:31 PM   #25
Spider-Gwen FTW
eagc7's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 13,975
Location: Guatemala
Collection Count: 315 and more to come
News Credits: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fez Findie View Post
Been a while to see a comic with it startin' out as a "dusted toys" thing...

... and some of'em take it well, some with dignity... some not so much

Though that was maybe the best use of his head bein' in where it is on the Tank mode =D Hey, Jolt! ^^

What???
Check the Transformers/Marvel Universe

Stop Motion/Fanfic/Auditions
eagc7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 10:20 PM   #26
Persona!!!!!
jackets's Avatar
jackets's Ebay Auctions
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,137
Location: where do u think?
Collection Count: i lost count
News Credits: 6
Send a message via Yahoo to jackets
keep it up
PSN:bigbrothermrm XBL:Don't Have One Now
jackets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 05:43 PM   #27
Senior Member
ersico's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 8,182
Location: SC
Collection Count: way more than i should
News Credits: 1
Send a message via AIM to ersico Send a message via Yahoo to ersico
es muy bueno....mas? ahora!
ersico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 07:42 PM   #28
Queen of the Rodeo
Dran0n's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 13,183
Location: Your Pants.
Collection Count: Let's Say It's Time For An Intervention...
News Credits: 1
Send a message via Skype™ to Dran0n
Loving the comic so far, keep it up.

Twitter
Quote:
Originally Posted by GFH
It wasn't hard to convince Dranzy to join in the fun. All I had to say was "panty weapons."
Dran0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 08:21 PM   #29
Spider-Gwen FTW
eagc7's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 13,975
Location: Guatemala
Collection Count: 315 and more to come
News Credits: 28
thanks guys anyway, i Have plasn to introduce new Characters, Anyway Which of the new character i plan to introduced YOu gusy Want to haev more screnetime?

Movie 1 Arcee
ROTF Arcee
Rotf Mudflap (he will apepar on Skids playing games subpltos btu shoudl he be main or secondary)
Aniamted Swoop
Aniamted Ratchet
HA BEE
HA Sideswipe
ROTF Sideswipe
Rotf Delxue dead end
or
ROTF sideways

whcih fo these character u want me to add nad which oen yo uwant to have more screentime?

Aslo, currently i have no ideas for jotl abuse, If yo uhave one idea for More Jotl abuse send it on a commetn on ym channel
Check the Transformers/Marvel Universe

Stop Motion/Fanfic/Auditions
eagc7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 08:58 PM   #30
Senior Member
ersico's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 8,182
Location: SC
Collection Count: way more than i should
News Credits: 1
Send a message via AIM to ersico Send a message via Yahoo to ersico
bring them all in at one time or another, but i agree, something should happen to jolt every time,,,he could be kenny (from southpark) in each of your comics
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagc7 View Post
thanks guys anyway, i Have plasn to introduce new Characters, Anyway Which of the new character i plan to introduced YOu gusy Want to haev more screnetime?

Movie 1 Arcee
ROTF Arcee
Rotf Mudflap (he will apepar on Skids playing games subpltos btu shoudl he be main or secondary)
Aniamted Swoop
Aniamted Ratchet
HA BEE
HA Sideswipe
ROTF Sideswipe
Rotf Delxue dead end
or
ROTF sideways

whcih fo these character u want me to add nad which oen yo uwant to have more screentime?

Aslo, currently i have no ideas for jotl abuse, If yo uhave one idea for More Jotl abuse send it on a commetn on ym channel
ersico is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules

Toy Arena