Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Autobot Burnout's Funnies

Reply Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2008, 03:53 AM   #11
Ditto on Coolhand. This is gonna be interestin' with him bein' the "comic elder"

And that was quite some monoloque
Half-Randomly. Updated 15.9.2014
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-funnies/165099-half-randomness-just-fun-fez.html
My DA page: http://fezfindie44.deviantart.com/
Fez Findie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 04:14 AM   #12
おもちゃは今とても暑いです
News Credits: 9
New thread! Looks interesting, keep it up and we will b reading
Come, I find the Ark for you / And yeah, you can't snub me forever, pal.
TCracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 05:27 AM   #13
Eye of the Palmtop Tiger
Collection Count: More than few but less than all of them
News Credits: 9
Send a message via AIM to Autovolt 127 Send a message via Skype™ to Autovolt 127
i always wanted a sixshot..but no ever more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you started co.lecting this year and with Sixshot at Botcon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta777 View Post
"Today we face the Decepticons that are at our door, and bring the fight to them! Today we are cancelling the age of extinction!"
Autovolt 127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 05:46 AM   #14
Your post confuses me...
Collection Count: 200-ish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autovolt 127 View Post
i always wanted a sixshot..but no ever more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you started co.lecting this year and with Sixshot at Botcon?
Actually, I technically started collecting when I got Armada Hot Shot and his mini-con Jolt when they first were in stores, and that was like what, 2001? I only started really collecting last year around this time come to think of it, and by that time I'd had at least 12 figures, including one Alternator. Sixshot was aquired at BotCon, but he's one of the elders of my toys because he's truly the oldest of all of them with his 1987 timestamp on his right wing chrome base. I consider myself lucky that I was able to find my Sixshot, who I was able to get for $27 as-is, which meant sticker wear and no sonic barrage rifles, plus a fair layer of grime. But he was missing no other parts asid from the rifles, so it was a good deal to me.

I'm also thinking about using some of my Lego Exo-Force figures in this comic, since they're mecha and look cool, especially my Limeted Edition Golden Guardian, which has a gun so big it puts Movie Ironhide to shame! What do you guys think?
Autobot Burnout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 06:01 AM   #15
Hey, that's the beauty of photocomics, you know? You can pick up whatever's in your collection or even stuff from your childhood, whether your most beloved toy or then some happy meal toy or somethin' outta a Kinder surprise chocolate egg) and make quite good use of them for the story
Half-Randomly. Updated 15.9.2014
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=165099
My DA page: http://fezfindie44.deviantart.com/
Fez Findie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 06:33 AM   #16
is upside down.
Collection Count: Slowly increasing...
Interesting take on Sixshot. The version I'm most familiar with is in the IDW comics, which is a long way from what you seem to have set up here. Looking forward to getting to know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autobot Burnout View Post
I'm also thinking about using some of my Lego Exo-Force figures in this comic, since they're mecha and look cool, especially my Limeted Edition Golden Guardian, which has a gun so big it puts Movie Ironhide to shame! What do you guys think?
I'd say if you've got interesting stories to tell using the Exo-Force figures, go for it. The more the merrier .

-
Falldown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 07:38 AM   #17
Tanks can bounce
Collection Count: 81
I really dig Sixshot as a main character, I'll be following this one
Draeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 02:33 PM   #18
Your post confuses me...
I was in a rush when I replied earlier, so I missed these posts. I'm going to fix that now:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripclaw View Post
cool deep and EPIC!!!!

10 bays outta 10

Glad you like it Ripclaw! I'm going to save those bays in case I need a Megan Fox army in a jiffy.

Autobot Burnout's Bay count: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boy who screams
Hehe. I'm giving this a thumbs up!
I want Six-Shot!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand
Cool, I don't think we've had Sixshot as a main character in the funnies before. I love the idea that his wolf mode has a stronger intuitive streak.
Looking forward to more
Thanks guys! I wanted to give Six (that's my nickname for him, expect some of my other TF's to use it too later on ) some exposure since he's one of my all-time fav. TF's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fez Findie
Ditto on Coolhand. This is gonna be interestin' with him bein' the "comic elder"

And that was quite some monoloque
I hope the monolouge wasn't too boring, I wanted to try and make this the first of some "really big" event comics, but I had to give Six some backstory then, and I honestly don't know his true history prior to that fatefull Saturday at Botcon, so I kinda had to make him "froget" most of it. Who knows, maybe the comic's backstory for him actually is the true backround for Six?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCracker
New thread! Looks interesting, keep it up and we will b reading
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falldown
Interesting take on Sixshot. The version I'm most familiar with is in the IDW comics, which is a long way from what you seem to have set up here. Looking forward to getting to know him.

I'd say if you've got interesting stories to tell using the Exo-Force figures, go for it. The more the merrier .
The only IDW comic I own with Sixshot in it is his Spotlight (I know, I really need to get Devestation and beyond), but that Sixshot couldn't care less about killing ANYTHING if he wanted/was ordered too (ok, maybe there are exceptions, but I won't say them). The opening shot of his exclusive comic actually was based on the first panel on the third page of his Spotlight, but the time in my comic is day 'cause lighting sucks in that spot at night. My Sixshot still likes to fight and shoot and such, but he's got a few things the IDW version doesn't: Best Friends, morals, and an understanding of the values of life. Oh yeah, he's also got a Spark Chamber, which he may open up in a later comic to * WOOOOP!WHOOOOP!WHOOOOOP!Spoiler alert! Removed to keep suspense intact*.
Old 09-25-2008, 04:07 PM   #19
Your post confuses me...
Well, here goes for including Exo-Force in my strips:

Ironhide and the Golden Guardian

Old 09-29-2008, 07:05 PM   #20
Your post confuses me...
She'll be Comin' Round The Corner When She Comes...

Yes, I caved in and ordered one...