Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

POSTING RULES & Table of Contents-Find What You’re Looking for Quickly and Easily.

Reply Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2010, 04:36 PM   #21
Makin' Bacon Pancakes!
transformerwars's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Fifty Eight and Growing
News Credits: 17
Im thinking of doing a comic, but its drawn up. Would that be alright to place it in this forum or should it go in the fan art. I just wanted to make sure.
transformerwars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 08:04 PM   #22
Protectobot
News Credits: 1
Well, Transformers: Nexus is a drawn comic and it goes here. This would probably be the best place for yours.
Noise Maker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 08:20 PM   #23
2005 Veteran
Andersonh1's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 320+
Send a message via AIM to Andersonh1 Send a message via Yahoo to Andersonh1
Quote:
Originally Posted by megatronski View Post
Is it fine that i have 2 funnys threads, one animated and one photocomic?
The dividing line is between dramatic and funnies, so animated and photocomics should go in the same thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by transformerwars View Post
Im thinking of doing a comic, but its drawn up. Would that be alright to place it in this forum or should it go in the fan art. I just wanted to make sure.
Hand drawn comics are welcome here, as long as they conform to all the rules. It's good to have some variety in and among the photocomics.
Andersonh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 10:25 AM   #24
Makin' Bacon Pancakes!
transformerwars's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Fifty Eight and Growing
News Credits: 17
This doesn't directly relate to comics, but there isn't a rules board or anywhere in the fan fiction section I can ask this, so this seemed like the best place.

I want to write a fan fiction, but I want a couple of pictures to go along with each chapter. No text on the pictures themselves, just a picture every five or six paragraphs to "help" the readers imagine what's going on. Would that be allowed in the Fan-Fiction forum or would that have to go in the funnies forum?

Thanks in advance.

transformerwars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 05:48 PM   #25
Advanced Engineer
Collection Count: I'll have to check before I can be sure... (likely over 100, it spans nearly all US TF lines)
News Credits: 7
Send a message via AIM to Keith Prime
Quote:
Originally Posted by transformerwars View Post
This doesn't directly relate to comics, but there isn't a rules board or anywhere in the fan fiction section I can ask this, so this seemed like the best place.

I want to write a fan fiction, but I want a couple of pictures to go along with each chapter. No text on the pictures themselves, just a picture every five or six paragraphs to "help" the readers imagine what's going on. Would that be allowed in the Fan-Fiction forum or would that have to go in the funnies forum?

Thanks in advance.
I can't be totally sure, but the way the Rules read, that should technically go here in the Funnies Forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzbeak View Post
Also this forum is for comics that are reminiscent of a comic book. To say combining text and pictures. The pictures used can photographs, drawings, CGI or what have you. If you have written something comical but do not have images to go along with them then please use the Fan Fiction forum. Transformers Fan Fiction - TFW2005 - The 2005 Boards

Feel free to PM with any questions.
But you may want to PM a Mod to be sure...

TransFormers Adventures on Planet Arus | New updates coming in 2014
My thought process was slagged, so I'll be editing my posts a lot. Intellect: Intact
Keith Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 02:49 PM   #26
fangirl
Send a message via MSN to Irony
Is there a topic for Demotivation pictures? I know there are TF demotivators (Most famous being "Playing with yourself") but is there a place to post them? I mean we could post what we have (= and inspire people to do more).
Sig pictures are to be no larger than 40KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide - 2005 Staff
Irony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 05:11 PM   #27
Galaxy Force fan boy!
Shockwave9227's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 218 (counting cassettes, Targetmasters, and Mini-Cons)
News Credits: 2
*accidental post*

My collection
Feedback
My original series WIP!
Shockwave9227 is offline   Reply With Quote