Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Out Of The Dead Land

Reply Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2011, 01:59 PM   #3761
Radicon in training
Sioce's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Not nearly as many as I used to
News Credits: 3
Awesome update CH!!

Poor shocky made mess all over himself..with himself.

I love me some Grimlock rocking ass.

Dunno why but I think Grimmy needs to get back into his Dino body at some point.

BUY THIS! SHOW HASBRO THAT THERE IS A MARKET FOR COMBINERS! BUY MULTIPLES!!
Sioce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 03:38 PM   #3762
Spiff's Stunt Double
Collection Count: Most of the Alts and MP's, with a few choice Classics and Movie-Formers thrown in for spice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anodythe View Post
Gimp faster...please. I going on vacation to the 13th century and am not sure if we'll have our mail delivered by the ethereal mystics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pun-3X View Post
Stop lying to the man to get him to push his comics out faster!

If you can get to the 13th century, so can your mail. I hate having to go to the USPS to get my mail forwarded like the next person, but there it is. How does that song go? Not rain, nor sleet, nor fourth dimension?

Something something something...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anodythe View Post
Me Grimlock love 13th century. It full of swords and the quaffing of tankards. Me Grimlock enjoy quaffing tankards. Crushing tankard on forehead afterward is quite fun too.

Can you bring Me Grimlock back a tankard of Energon, from the 13th century Mrs A? Me make sure Coolhand get update out next week for you if you do. Actually, me make sure he get update out next week either way, but Me always hopeful for tankards of energy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andersonh1 View Post
Ouch. That had to hurt.

Shockwave, you went down like a chump, buddy.
Sometimes, you get a cool and nobel death. And sometimes, you meet Grimlock...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DilaZirK View Post
Any updates on your sitch in the UK, Coolhand? Hope you weren't directly affected by it.
Thanks for asking DZ. Fortunately the morons involved in the recent riots gave my little patch of London a miss, but a few people I know had some scary experiences. None of them lost their homes or were injured but one of them came very close (lived above a shop that was almost set on fire.)

But yeah, I'm okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sioce View Post
Dunno why but I think Grimmy needs to get back into his Dino body at some point.
Me Grimlock agree. Me need to get T-Rex grove back on. It been too long since me bite something in half and listened to it scream.

Okay, so next week is SEASON FINALE WEEK! I've got 99.99999% of the update done and dusted and I've got one last lousy thing to do that I'll need to re-shoot and edit on Monday. So Tues or Wednesday will see me provide the WAY OVERDUE conclusion to Season 3.

And then I can start shooting Season 4.

And then I can start apologising for the delays to Season 4.

And then Grimlock will kill me.

Out Of The Dead Land-An Alternators Photocomic. Updated 28/03/2013
Follow Grimlock on twitter! MeGrimlock_KING!
Follow Out Of the Dead Land on Facebook. Extra content and collected Media!
Coolhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 04:24 PM   #3763
D Witwicky biographer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand View Post
Okay, so next week is SEASON FINALE WEEK! I've got 99.99999% of the update done and dusted and I've got one last lousy thing to do that I'll need to re-shoot and edit on Monday. So Tues or Wednesday will see me provide the WAY OVERDUE conclusion to Season 3.

And then I can start shooting Season 4.

And then I can start apologising for the delays to Season 4.

And then Grimlock will kill me.
I don't own a Grimlock yet so I don't have to worry about him killing me, but that DOES sound a whole lot like my updating schedule, lmbo. Uh, except the part about any type of update coming in the next few days, smh. Maybe I DO need Grimlock to come and spur me back into production/editing...uh, write him a note to come visit me when he finishes you off!
Updated 1/27/12
Hype1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 04:32 PM   #3764
Warring At Play
Polenicus's Ebay Auctions
Send a message via ICQ to Polenicus Send a message via MSN to Polenicus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hype1 View Post
I don't own a Grimlock yet so I don't have to worry about him killing me, but that DOES sound a whole lot like my updating schedule, lmbo. Uh, except the part about any type of update coming in the next few days, smh. Maybe I DO need Grimlock to come and spur me back into production/editing...uh, write him a note to come visit me when he finishes you off!
Him Grimlock is terrific editor. Him know how to motivate writers... and that writers only need one working hand and one working eye to work. All else expendable for 'motivational purposes'
Polenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 08:23 PM   #3765
Sea of Shelfwarmers
meirelle's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: More than the average fan; Less than the hardcore collector.
I've been slowly reading through these during my free time over the past week. I must say I'm hooked.

"Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson. They will, in fact, calm up." -- Teal'c
meirelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 04:12 PM   #3766
Spiff's Stunt Double
Collection Count: Most of the Alts and MP's, with a few choice Classics and Movie-Formers thrown in for spice.
Man, am I rubbish at hitting deadlines or what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hype1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polenicus View Post
Him Grimlock is terrific editor. Him know how to motivate writers... and that writers only need one working hand and one working eye to work. All else expendable for 'motivational purposes'
When it come to motivating writers, Me Grimlock believe pen is mightier than the sword. Stabbing someone in spleen with pen hurt MUCH more than stabbing them with sword.
More fun too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meirelle View Post
I've been slowly reading through these during my free time over the past week. I must say I'm hooked.
Cool, glad to know you're enjoying the story meirelle. Hope you enjoy the season finale...
...which kicks off below. It's not a big update, just few panels that round off the story and gives our heroes the happy ending that I hope everyone has been waiting for.

So yeah, Season 3 was basically about Ravage pulling a Kansas City Shuffle on both factions.

Out Of The Dead Land-An Alternators Photocomic. Updated 28/03/2013
Follow Grimlock on twitter! MeGrimlock_KING!
Follow Out Of the Dead Land on Facebook. Extra content and collected Media!

Last edited by Coolhand; 09-13-2011 at 04:25 PM..
Coolhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 04:25 PM   #3767
Transit Former
Collection Count: More than I did...

All right! New season, we've still got Dead End, and best of all, a perfect setup for "The Grimlock and Mirage Show".

Oh,and somebody revived Megatron with lots of flashy cool effects and fiery stuff; we should probably send a team to check on that. But that's laboriously mined and constructed plot, Dead End is the important thing.

Poor Shockwave, I have to feel sorry for him, now that I know Ravage played him like this. I always did like the chilly purple cyclops.

I seem to recall wondering about that ALERT message.

BRT at TFW: 1/29/13 with killer butterflies.
Archive here: www.blurryrobot.com...B.A. Nebulacus here!
Autobus Prime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 04:27 PM   #3768
HERE I AM
transformerwars's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 80
News Credits: 17

Best. Update. EVAH!

Seriously, I cannot believe how intense this is getting. This comic continues to prove why it is my favourite out of all the ones I read. Words cannot express how amazed I am by this. Can't wait for the next piece, Coolhand, absolutely brilliant.

transformerwars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 04:28 PM   #3769
R to the D to the D yo.
Collection Count: Lots, I give up trying to count them.
News Credits: 1
Send a message via ICQ to ShadowDragon Send a message via AIM to ShadowDragon Send a message via MSN to ShadowDragon Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowDragon
Wow!
This space for rent.
ShadowDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 04:31 PM   #3770
Decepticon Mistress
Collection Count: Lost count... again
OMGOMGOMG... Ravage brought Megatron and the Seekers back to life... I smell a whole new storyline...

And the Autobots still haven't gotten around to giving Mirage a trial, and have Grimlock -- whom they don't know what to do with -- stay in the same cell with Mirage? O_O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexza View Post
We got the popcorn from TRANS+CRAZY. She has A LOT. Like, if popcorn was alive, she could pull off a full-scale takeover of the Earth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warpshard View Post
Trans+Crazy always supplies the popcorn for long Mexican standoffs...or anything serious, for that matter.
TRANS+CRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote