Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Warring at Play

Reply Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2007, 06:10 PM   #21
Kitbashed
The E is a two seater. Every version of the seekers I've seen is a single seater. I believe the MP mold is based off the F-15J, which is the Japanese varient, and a single seater.
Greyryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 06:16 PM   #22
Warring At Play
Polenicus's Ebay Auctions
Send a message via ICQ to Polenicus Send a message via MSN to Polenicus
Huh, you're right, I missed that.

Ah well, not like it makes a huge difference. Skywarp is just playing with them right now. It's not like two little dollies are going to be a threat, right?
Polenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 06:33 PM   #23
おもちゃは今とても暑いです
News Credits: 9
Holy SH**! That is some awesome effects you have there! So, how are they gonna get back their weaponry?
Come, I find the Ark for you. Visit my page : げんもん Photo Vault
TCracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 06:59 PM   #24
Warring At Play
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCracker View Post
Holy SH**! That is some awesome effects you have there! So, how are they gonna get back their weaponry?
You'll just have to read and find out!
Old 12-12-2007, 08:23 PM   #25
Jus' makin' some comics..
NotAnAutobot's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 22 TF's; 13 Bionicle; 4 Medabots; 2 Zoids; 2 Gundams; 1 Revoltech
Send a message via AIM to NotAnAutobot
Pretty awesome, if I do say so myself.
"The cake is a lie."
XD
Portal, right?
Signature taken down for housecleaning...
Generation 2, If You see this and want to participate copy and paste this into Your signature and add one number to the generation!
NotAnAutobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 09:37 PM   #26
2005 Veteran
Andersonh1's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 320+
Send a message via AIM to Andersonh1 Send a message via Yahoo to Andersonh1
Nice start. Your comments on other comics are usually well thought-out, so I bet your own story will be as well.

I still don't know who these anime girls are though. I know they've been showing up in various comics, but I know nothing about them.
Andersonh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 09:48 PM   #27
Warring At Play
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane Anderson View Post
Nice start. Your comments on other comics are usually well thought-out, so I bet your own story will be as well.

I still don't know who these anime girls are though. I know they've been showing up in various comics, but I know nothing about them.
Bweh? They're from the same line as MaoChao. Highly posable, lots of accessories, various different themes... they're a lot of fun, and a nice contrast to Transformers. Plus, there are some obvious inspirations from anime (One of the latest waves has a couple of girls very reminiscent of Bubblegum Crisis)

They're from Konami, and they have a companion downloadable battle game, where you can use the codes you get with your Shinkis to add them to your arsenal in the game, battle them online, or interact with them. Never tried it (It's in Japanese ;_; ) but the figs are fun.
Old 12-12-2007, 09:50 PM   #28
2005 Veteran
Andersonh1's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 320+
Send a message via AIM to Andersonh1 Send a message via Yahoo to Andersonh1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polenicus View Post
Bweh? They're from the same line as MaoChao. Highly posable, lots of accessories, various different themes... they're a lot of fun, and a nice contrast to Transformers. Plus, there are some obvious inspirations from anime (One of the latest waves has a couple of girls very reminiscent of Bubblegum Crisis)

They're from Konami, and they have a companion downloadable battle game, where you can use the codes you get with your Shinkis to add them to your arsenal in the game, battle them online, or interact with them. Never tried it (It's in Japanese ;_; ) but the figs are fun.
I mean, I don't know anything about any of the anime figures turning up in the comics forum. I don't read or watch much anime, so my familiarity with any of the characters is very limited. Any links for information on them?
Andersonh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 09:55 PM   #29
black repaint fetishist
Collection Count: NEVER ENOUGH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane Anderson View Post
No anime. Just action figures. Though there is some game you can only get access to by buying the figures, but it's in Japanese, so not many on these boards play it.

This is a VERY nice start, real dramatic. Great special effects! I hope my debut is at least half as awesome as yours!

BTW, is that MP Skywarp or a Reprolabeled Classics Skywarp?

I AM A FISH I AM A FISH I AM A FISH XD
Tomiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 10:06 PM   #30
Warring At Play
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomiku View Post
No anime. Just action figures. Though there is some game you can only get access to by buying the figures, but it's in Japanese, so not many on these boards play it.

This is a VERY nice start, real dramatic. Great special effects! I hope my debut is at least half as awesome as yours!

BTW, is that MP Skywarp or a Reprolabeled Classics Skywarp?

I AM A FISH I AM A FISH I AM A FISH XD
That's MP Skywarp. One of my pride and joys. I've got three Massterpiece jets (G1 Screamer, Skywarp, and Greenscream standing in as Thundercracker) but the other two don't seem as impressive as Skywarp. Something about a glossy black jet I guess.

I'm basically trying to avoid character overload, so I'm restricting my comic to Masterpieces and Alternator/Binaltechs. I haven't got room to unpack the rest anyway ><

And yes, in time the Shinki suit AI's will be fixed, and they'll get a chance to pull out their toys. Trust me, got it all planned.