Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Roll Call (Pun-3X's Comic thread)

Reply Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2006, 06:56 PM   #11
Herald of Unicron
Collection Count: 300+

And that there is the prologue. There are quite a few more, but I haven't made jpegs out of them yet. I want to try posting the storyline in strips three times a week, so as to keep a steady pace but also keep ahead. The start of Chapter 1 will showcase a bunch at a time, just to get people interested. We'll see if I can keep up after that

My feedback thread
Pun-3X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 06:59 PM   #12
My dick kills dinosaurs
Collection Count: Hundreds.
Blitzwing was just standing there.

EDIT: Oh, that's why...
Brilliant books by Antony C. Sutton-Western Technology and Soviet Economic Development: 19171930 (1968), Western Technology and Soviet Economic Development: 19301945 (1971), Western Technology and Soviet Economic Development: 19451965 (1973)
Cobalt Agent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 07:02 PM   #13
R.I.P. Buzzbeak

Collection Count: More then I need
News Credits: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane Anderson
We ought to have a serious storyline board. There's the fan fiction section and the comics section... why not a dramatic comics section? I'd love to see what some of the guys around here would come up with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Agent
I was actually thinking of contacting Buzzy to see if the mods would go for it, but never got around to it.
This is already one of the lower traffic forums here, I don’t know if an even more specific sub-forum would fly. But if people wanted to have a funny thread and a drama thread I think we could work with that,

Now back to the comic at hand. Cool stuff Pun-3X, those effects are slick and some of the framing of the action is really cool looking.

XBL gamer tag:MegaBuzzard Twitter/SethBuzzard Facebook Check out my micro cast at Audio Boo
Seth Buzzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 07:12 PM   #14
Herald of Unicron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Agent
EDIT: Oh, that's why...
Yup.

If you look at Blitzwing between frames one and two of that part, you'll see by his positioning next to the Gundam at his feet that he actually takes a step forward before going "oh, hell no!" Those four pics are probably best viewed in a slideshow format. I might put that together some day.

I'm glad everyone likes it so far. Hopefully my storytelling will be good as well. I always wanted to actually build a site to specifically house these--and I still might do that. At least for now, I can showcase them to some fans I know would appreciate them.

My feedback thread
Old 11-12-2006, 07:12 PM   #15
Herald of Unicron
*delete*
Old 11-12-2006, 07:13 PM   #16
Herald of Unicron
*delete*
Old 11-12-2006, 07:14 PM   #17
Retired Transformers Fan
Collection Count: Zero.
News Credits: 11
Again, nice!

Click the sig to go to TFW2005's sister site, TokuNation, for all things Tokusatsu!
Nintendo Network ID: Eric322 / Steam ID: nintendoranger / 3DS Friend Code: 1435-4875-7021
Eric is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 07:41 PM   #18
2005 Veteran
Andersonh1's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 320+
Send a message via AIM to Andersonh1 Send a message via Yahoo to Andersonh1
I'm enjoying the story! I wanna know what happens next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzbeak
This is already one of the lower traffic forums here, I don’t know if an even more specific sub-forum would fly.
That's a pity. I think those who don't come visit the funnies just don't know what they're missing.

Quote:
But if people wanted to have a funny thread and a drama thread I think we could work with that
I'll have to let some story ideas roll around in my head and see what I come up with. If anything good comes to mind, maybe I'll start up a second thread.
Andersonh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 07:44 PM   #19
Friendship is Evil!!
Collection Count: Too few to count
Whoa!! Awesome man, terrific effects and battle scences

This thread rocks!!

*Last updated: 24-04-2010:"Hero Prologue: Remnants of The Aftermath"
DA Page: Fluxwise
Thunder_Cracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 07:52 PM   #20
My dick kills dinosaurs
Collection Count: Hundreds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane Anderson
I'm enjoying the story! I wanna know what happens next.

That's a pity. I think those who don't come visit the funnies just don't know what they're missing.

I'll have to let some story ideas roll around in my head and see what I come up with. If anything good comes to mind, maybe I'll start up a second thread.
This is all Buzzbeak's fault! Only his comics get front-paged! People only know him! I DECLARE WAR, BUZZBEAK! YOU LOSE! HAHAHA!!! >_<

But seriously, that sucks...

I also wonder, why Hero Megatron?
Brilliant books by Antony C. Sutton-Western Technology and Soviet Economic Development: 19171930 (1968), Western Technology and Soviet Economic Development: 19301945 (1971), Western Technology and Soviet Economic Development: 19451965 (1973)
Cobalt Agent is offline   Reply With Quote