Stylin Online T-Shirts
 
Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Soundwave

Reply Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2013, 11:54 PM   #1
Autobot
Gunshot's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 78
News Credits: 5
Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Soundwave

Got this guy yesterday. Finally my cyberverse TF Prime decepticons are complete !

Cyberverse Beasthunters Legion class Soundwave
This little Soundwave is fantastic, and looks fairly accurate in both modes.
Articulation is as expected of legion class toys and at least he has elbow joints !
Some head articulation would have been nice, but the main problem is that he may be too short...so scale may be an issue for some.
He comes with the same weapon as smokescreen.
They should have come up with some new weapons imo. Renaming the same bladegun many times over is just not right ...

I picked up Hun-Gurrr too from the same wave, but will open him later when I get all 5 of em "terrorcons".

A much needed piece in any cyberverse prime collection !

Just wanted to share some quick pics :









*EDIT* I received many comments/PMs on how I modded my cyberverse Breakdown. I decided to post a small guide here - TF Prime Cyberverse Breakdown Mod

.
Gunshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 12:23 AM   #2
Insecticon
Gepard's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 962
Location: Los Angeles
News Credits: 2
Hey, cool, Soundwave is— Wait. Holy shit, is that- OH MY GOD, HUN-GRR IS IN THIS WAVE! OMFGWHARGARBLE.

Sorry. Just really excited for the Terrorcons.

So how's the transformation? It looks pretty similar to the Deluxe. I'm not entirely sold on the robot mode, but the drone mode looks nice.
Gepard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 12:29 AM   #3
Dark Wrecker
Reaper Cloud's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 970
Location: USA
Collection Count: 182
News Credits: 3
Soundwave looks great!

Where did you get that Breakdown? Is it a custom?
Reaper Cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 12:40 AM   #4
Attack Buffalo
Valkysas's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 20,731
Location: Lansing Michigan
Collection Count: 891
News Credits: 19
He looks pretty cool, but his face gets lost in all the paint on his head.
Here's a list of stuff I'm looking for!

Help keep Transformers Animated alive! Preorder Bluster & Trench today, exclusively at Planet Steel Express by clicking this banner!
Valkysas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 02:16 AM   #5
I WILL DESTROY YOU


Shin Densetsu's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 14,809
Location: OUTER SPACE
Collection Count: I have no idea
News Credits: 6
That may actually look better than the deluxe to me. Dig the alt mode too.
All things TOKUsatsu!
Thundercats HO!
GI JOE!
Ark Of Toys!
CHECK OUT OUR RESOURCES!:
Transformers Database
GI Joe Database
Shin Densetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 02:26 AM   #6
Not Randy Butternubs
Yaujta's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 8,119
Location: Keystone-a-palooza
Collection Count: More than I should, but less than I want.
News Credits: 5
Soundwave should have beena Commander class figure, but it still looks good. Impressive, actually.

Also, your Breakdown is briliant. DotM Cyberverse Ironhide's lower body and legs, with BD's upper body. Very nice!
"It is only logical, as I gaze upon the spark of this femme-bot, that I guide my dexterous manipulator and apply additional servos to the task of making it stronger, so that she may comprehend a femme-bot's expected role. Logic dictates."
Yaujta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 02:38 AM   #7
Autobot
Gunshot's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 78
News Credits: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper Cloud View Post
Soundwave looks great!
Where did you get that Breakdown? Is it a custom?
Yup. I was annoyed with his small size, so I decided to do someting about it with the parts I had.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaujta View Post
Soundwave should have beena Commander class figure, but it still looks good. Impressive, actually.

Also, your Breakdown is briliant. DotM Cyberverse Ironhide's lower body and legs, with BD's upper body. Very nice!
Good eye ! Actually BD's legs are just folded up behind him (adds bulk) and he slots nicely into the frame you have, after removing Target exclusive's IH's upper body. I thought it worked out very well too
The best part is - since BD was not modded - he still transforms !
Gunshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 08:17 AM   #8
Senior Member
Snake_eyes1975's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 5,298
Location: Metro D West Burb
Collection Count: 100+
News Credits: 3
Holy crap! Soundwave looks AWESOME!
BLITZWING ARM FIX
15 minute job to fix your blitzwing arms so they lock in how they should from the factory.
NEED: GODGINRAI-POWERMASTER APEX red wing and black blaster
Snake_eyes1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 08:23 AM   #9
Autobot
PhatRam32's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunshot View Post
Got this guy yesterday. Finally my cyberverse TF Prime decepticons are complete !

Cyberverse Beasthunters Legion class Soundwave
This little Soundwave is fantastic, and looks fairly accurate in both modes.
Articulation is as expected of legion class toys and at least he has elbow joints !
Some head articulation would have been nice, but the main problem is that he may be too short...so scale may be an issue for some.
He comes with the same weapon as smokescreen.
They should have come up with some new weapons imo. Renaming the same bladegun many times over is just not right ...

I picked up Hun-Gurrr too from the same wave, but will open him later when I get all 5 of em "terrorcons".

A much needed piece in any cyberverse prime collection !

Just wanted to share some quick pics :

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/b...ps97b79505.jpg
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/b...psfc713a34.jpg
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/b...ps170b81ca.jpg
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/b...psdb094054.jpg
If you don't mind me asking, where did you purchase soundwave? Through internet or at retail in your area? I have my pre-order through BBTS and patiently waiting (that could change haha) for soundwave to arrive =).
One Shall Fall, One Shall Rise
PhatRam32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 09:27 AM   #10
I see you.

Mechafire's Avatar
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 22,105
Location: Everywhere.
Collection Count: Don't know. Don't want to know.
News Credits: 29
Looks great.
Mechafire is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules

TFSource.com