Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Year of the Snake Omega Supreme

Reply Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2013, 10:12 AM   #11
Collection Count: 100+
News Credits: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by archieboy View Post
Left foot actually has a slight ankle tilt. HA!

http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...69176600_n.jpg

The instructions are kinda crappy. Sorry for the stupid question, but how do I switch on the left arm's light and sounds gimmick?

EDIT:

I think they fucking neutered the guy. I tried to access his battery compartment, and lo and behold, a weirdly shaped screw notch that does not fit any of my screwdrivers. Not cool Hasbro. Definitely NOT COOL.

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...52906754_n.jpg

Holy shit!! Did they really do that?!?! that's like locking the fat kid in the car and going into McDonald's...holy shit. You can turn those with a good detail screwdriver set, but the correct one NEEDS to be the perfect length, otherwise you can round that screw. I would suggest get that thing out, and replace it with another screw.

That is SO bad...

Anyways...damn..omega looks pretty damn good. Really gives me a WFC vibe with the colors goin on.

WTH is with you?!?! This is a TRANSFORMERS site! How the hell can you just show off bot mode and NOT transform it? That's bullshit...its like I'm the fat kid locked in the car now...aaaahhhhh....ok...I see what you did there. Well played. Taking your vengeance from the screw out on us. Well played.
BLITZWING ARM FIX
15 minute job to fix your blitzwing arms so they lock in how they should from the factory.
NEED: GODGINRAI-POWERMASTER APEX red wing and black blaster
Snake_eyes1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:17 AM   #12
Combat Hero
JukeOutlander's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Decent amount.
News Credits: 12
Send a message via Yahoo to JukeOutlander
He looks pretty good, but would all those gold-yellow colored plastic on him be subject to GPS? I'm not too familiar with it.
JukeOutlander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:24 AM   #13
Prepare for termination!
News Credits: 1
That's a big mama-jama! He looks pretty cool but I'm still unsure where he would fit in my collection, even against Raged Hercules.
Timesynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:25 AM   #14
germinates within you.
Collection Count: I have some toys....and some faces..
News Credits: 1
He looks nice. I was going to get that 3rd Party guy, but the pictures have changed my opinion,. He's going to look a lot better with my Omega Sentinel anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JukeOutlander View Post
He looks pretty good, but would all those gold-yellow colored plastic on him be subject to GPS? I'm not too familiar with it.
I think that's just gold-ish paint. Simple paint can't fall victim to GPS. As far as I know....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG hailstorm View Post
Cuteness and evil rolled into one, kinda like dinodigger
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentSAP2006 View Post
That's almost as scary as Dinodigger. Almost.
Transformers Derisus: We'll Go Places
Dinodigger97 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:30 AM   #15
Articulation is overrated
News Credits: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake_eyes1975 View Post
Holy shit!! Did they really do that?!?! that's like locking the fat kid in the car and going into McDonald's...holy shit. You can turn those with a good detail screwdriver set, but the correct one NEEDS to be the perfect length, otherwise you can round that screw. I would suggest get that thing out, and replace it with another screw.

That is SO bad...

Anyways...damn..omega looks pretty damn good. Really gives me a WFC vibe with the colors goin on.

WTH is with you?!?! This is a TRANSFORMERS site! How the hell can you just show off bot mode and NOT transform it? That's bullshit...its like I'm the fat kid locked in the car now...aaaahhhhh....ok...I see what you did there. Well played. Taking your vengeance from the screw out on us. Well played.
Thanks man. I hope someone else who has him in hand (and has the right tools) can shed more light on the matter.

I actually already transformed him to alt mode, but there really isn't much to say about those two vehicles. He's now back in bot mode. And I was too lazy to take pics...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JukeOutlander View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinodigger97 View Post
He looks nice. I was going to get that 3rd Party guy, but the pictures have changed my opinion,. He's going to look a lot better with my Omega Sentinel anyways.

I think that's just gold-ish paint. Simple paint can't fall victim to GPS. As far as I know....
Yep, painted plastic, it seems. So no GPS.
archieboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:35 AM   #16
Genus time!
Collection Count: Too many yet never enough
News Credits: 3
Send a message via Skype™ to T4mercustomz
Does the 4-fingered claw hand rotate?

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transf...red-glass.htmlCLick below for the T4mercustomz: Shatered glass giveaway! TO WIN MURDERBEE!
http://t4mercustomz.webs.com/
T4mercustomz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:36 AM   #17
Articulation is overrated
News Credits: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4mercustomz View Post
Does the 4-fingered claw hand rotate?
Yes, but freely, no ratchet. It can be spun like a wheel.
archieboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:40 AM   #18
Tiiiiim Thomas!
Collection Count: More than 500, that's for sure
News Credits: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by archieboy View Post

I think they fucking neutered the guy. I tried to access his battery compartment, and lo and behold, a weirdly shaped screw notch that does not fit any of my screwdrivers. Not cool Hasbro. Definitely NOT COOL.
Electronics removed. Duh. I was hoping for new sound effects or something.
Coming soon: minitroptimus (ETA: Oct. 23).
megatroptimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:12 AM   #19
Lord Dragon Master
Collection Count: too many..far too many..
That is too bad that he doesnt light up. Ah well, can't have it all can we Hasbro?
citoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:36 AM   #20
Primus Hates You!
News Credits: 8
Great review, love your pics! Interested in seeing if you found anything new with the vehicle mode. Perhaps a way to partially recreate his old alt mode?
Sig pictures are to be no larger than 40KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide - 2005 Staff
Feedback Want List
Star Saber is offline   Reply With Quote