Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Transformers Prime Voyager Skyquake

Reply Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2013, 05:40 PM   #21
Being a nerd is my game.
all are dead's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: About 150
News Credits: 31
Got my Skyquake today. Got a good set of feet, and he is perfect!

~AAD
all are dead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 07:29 PM   #22
Lurker of the depths

News Credits: 1
What stores are you finding him at?

Junkion Exchange Feedback
Seawing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:05 PM   #23
Stuff & Things
Collection Count: A good more than I need
News Credits: 1
Send a message via Skype™ to anikenvader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawing View Post
What stores are you finding him at?
Actually got this guy as a single on BigBadToyStore. ^^;
anikenvader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 03:11 PM   #24
Huh?
Collection Count: Less than before, but better.
Anyone wanna trade your extra right foot for my extra left foot? Let me know!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanB View Post
The fail is strong in this one
Quantum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 08:41 PM   #25
Dahak AZI03
Collection Count: 700+
I would like to report that my Skyquake came with correctly assemblied feets unlike my Dreadwing that had them reversed.
Solatorobo: Red The Hunter

ソラトロボ -それからCODAへ
Transquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:07 PM   #26
Tiiiiim Thomas!
Collection Count: More than 500, that's for sure
News Credits: 18
Will there be a Takara Skyquake?
For sale/trade: TFs (G1 to AEO), 3rd party (TW Brainwave & Hardbone, etc.), Roadbots, Super Sentai, Marvel Shape Shifters, etc. here.
megatroptimus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:43 PM   #27
Constructicon
jjtitus's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 200
News Credits: 2
I need a left foot for both my Dreadwing and Skyquake. Anyone want to trade?
Sig pictures are to be no larger than 40KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide - 2005 Staff
jjtitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 02:19 PM   #28
Attack Buffalo
Collection Count: 810
News Credits: 19
Got Skyquake today. First experience with the mold. Mine has both feet, but they were on the wrong legs. Easy to fix.

This mold was well worth the wait. feels and looks solid, really nice posability, and a very imposing look. Transformation is incredibly complicated compared to the rest of the voyagers in the line. Chunky jet mode doesn't bug me too much, but after transforming him back to robot mode, I really don't have any desire to ever transform him back into the jet mode.
Here's a list of stuff I'm looking for!

Help keep Transformers Animated alive! Preorder Bluster & Trench today, exclusively at Planet Steel Express by clicking this banner!
Valkysas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 01:00 AM   #29
I WILL DESTROY YOU

Collection Count: I have no idea
News Credits: 6
Got mine last week, 1st and only one I found. Unfortunately I think mine has 2 left feet. Not sure. I looked close and if mine indeed has 2 left feet, whatever, it's only a few mm difference to reach the surface and mine was screwed in misaligned I think, so it is *almost* fixed.

Anyways I got this guy because I like Skyquake, thought it would be a shame that his brother would be alone in my collection. Bot mode is great, love the sculpt, jet mode, same issues as Dreadwing. This isn't movie-1 Starscream bad but it's a chunker. Nonetheless, I like the jet mode from the top, from the sides it looks a lot fatter than it ought to be. Still, I've grown to accept it.

HOWEVER, like Dreadwing, I HATE THE VERTICAL STABILIZERS. Okay, so parts like the canards, radome, et al, had to be cast in soft plastic, I get that, and maybe the vertical stabilizers were on the same sprue as those parts(same color). Why in the hell did Hasbro not mold these parts on Skyquake and Dreadwing using the same plastic used for deluxe Soundwave's soft parts? Soundwave's soft parts(vertical stabilizers) are much firmer! It kills a lot of the enjoyment in jet mode for me unfortunately.

Right hand had a stress mark, not too worried though. You can somewhat have the gun held underhand by attaching the sword to it, turn it upside down and have Dreadwing hold the handle of the sword. Weird but..oh well.

I removed the light-box from the gun. Now it looks better. I also have the gun permanently in extended position, I hooked the spring onto a peg while stretching it out before reassembling the gun.

The head on mine is still soft, firmer than Dreadwing's but still notably soft. Hasbro really ought to have had the eyebrows or crest or whatever as a separate piece, like the "V-fins" on Gundams(Bandai usually sculpts those separate, usually has 2 included, 1 soft, 1 hard).

It's a shame this repaint was saved for the very last RiD wave. The jet mode looks better than Dreadwing's because of the additional paint, the silver trim on the canopy makes it pop out a lot more.
All things TOKUsatsu!
Thundercats HO!
GI JOE!
Ark Of Toys!
CHECK OUT OUR RESOURCES!:
Transformers Database
GI Joe Database
Shin Densetsu is offline   Reply With Quote