Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Transformers Prime Dark Energon VC Optimus prime

Reply Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2012, 05:52 PM   #11
Dinobot
To all those hate the autobot logo you can always remove it with alcohol or something im pretty sure it can. it maybe too big but i appreciate what hasbro did with the logo, i think you dont see a logo this big in contrast of the size of the figure itself.

@Digilaut you wont regret this bro, robot mode is still the way to go.

@fallout - they both look delicious right?

@Deptcharge - kinda free 3rd party upgrade with the face.
jayman118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:11 PM   #12
Dark Wrecker
Collection Count: 182
News Credits: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayman118 View Post
To all those hate the autobot logo you can always remove it with alcohol or something im pretty sure it can. it maybe too big but i appreciate what hasbro did with the logo, i think you dont see a logo this big in contrast of the size of the figure itself.
Is it really that simple to remove? I was thinking about getting this figure (If TRU does sell them in January), but that HUGE autobot logo kills it for me. They either have no logo (on the first waves of Prime figures), or go nuts with them. o_0

I also wanted to remove the logos from Wheeljack and Starscream (Dark Energon as well), but wasn't sure on how to do it. If the alcohol does in fact do the trick, then my figures will look even better now.
Reaper Cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 10:38 AM   #13
Herald of Unicron
News Credits: 6
I imagine DE Prime has a nice cherry flavor.

I still kinda want to get this... Eventually.
Agent Adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 05:26 PM   #14
ecnayonnA
Collection Count: 500+
Send a message via MSN to Harbinger
i am tempted to experiment and see if i can get Dark Energon Prime's head onto AM-28 Leo Prime's body.
"Right then, this isnt going to be big on dignity. Geronimo!"
Me on Twitter
Harbinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 12:46 AM   #15
Dinobot
@Reaper cloud - im not really sure how easy to remove this thing never really tried with my figures it may need a bit of work rubbing and cleaning with a big logo like that. im looking forward if ever you decide to remove them if you get yours.

@Agent adam - it does look like a cherry flavor lols, all this DE Prime figures really looks delicious.

@Harbinger - try also PRid optimus head.
Old 01-02-2013, 03:34 AM   #16
ecnayonnA
Collection Count: 500+
Send a message via MSN to Harbinger
well i just checked using PRID Prime and Thundertron, it wont work since Prime's ball joint is smaller then Thundertron's. only way you could make it work is to probably try to shave down the ball joint but i am unwilling to try it.
"Right then, this isnt going to be big on dignity. Geronimo!"
Me on Twitter
Harbinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 01:17 PM   #17
Tiiiiim Thomas!
Collection Count: More than 500, that's for sure
News Credits: 18
Got mine today... Elbows are a bit loose, the translucent orange is a bit garish... but it still looks good in alt mode. The new headsculpt is great. I wonder if we'll get it on another version with regular colors?
megatroptimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:06 AM   #18
Dinobot
@megatroptimus time will tell but i doubt if another prid clear op with regular colors will be release. i just hope the line continues bro, i want to see arcee, vehicons, bulkhead etc to have DE versions.