Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Transformers Prime AM25 Nemesis Prime with Giza

Reply Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2012, 09:52 PM   #51
100% Tank Engine
Collection Count: Enough. Once I buy this last toy. And this one. And that one. Oooooh, and that one, too. And this.
News Credits: 1
Send a message via Skype™ to TCJJ
He does look very nice. The faded grey is a nice touch. I'm tempted to buy him just for the Micron, but since I know I'll be able to get a repaint of said Micron later on, I won't bother (because I also already own AM Prime, and whilst I like him, I'm not in a hurry to buy more of that mould).

I'm still not a fan of TakaraTomy's crap-tastic stickers, but sometimes they're nice to have just to give me a bit more to do with a figure than transform it and stick it on a shelf. I also enjoy building the Microns over playing with those dumbass Powerizer weapons. I'm sure there's one guy out there who disagrees, but..... Well, my advice is not to be that guy.
TCJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:59 PM   #52
Optimus told me to do it!

Collection Count: 400 PLUS!
News Credits: 18
Send a message via MSN to moreprimeland
Hey Syd, great pics as always. You do make him look better than I thought he would.

Just not a fan of all the blackness, but your shots really do make him look so much better than expected.

Thanks for taking all the pics and posting them. You rock.
From Transformers Prime
"My name is Optimus Prime and I send this message.....If you approach this planet with hostile intent..know this: We will defend ourselves. We will defend humanity. We will defend our home."
MPL's feedback
moreprimeland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:18 AM   #53
Herald of Unicron
DPrime's Ebay Auctions
Meh, looks nice but all I need is a show accurate version using the FE mold, so I'll pass...
Looking to trade for Lego Futuron Monorail, MOTUC, GI Joes, have tons of Transformers and other cool stuff here:http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/items-...l#post10175211
Feedback: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junkio...38-dprime.html
DPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:03 AM   #54
Banned
Collection Count: Container Load!
News Credits: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPrime View Post
Meh, looks nice but all I need is a show accurate version using the FE mold, so I'll pass...
Why? Are you going to make one?
[Wing_Saber-X] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 12:43 PM   #55
Herald of Unicron
DPrime's Ebay Auctions
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Wing_Saber-X] View Post
Why? Are you going to make one?
No, but I'm not going to settle, either, Mr Rolly Eyes.
Looking to trade for Lego Futuron Monorail, MOTUC, GI Joes, have tons of Transformers and other cool stuff here:http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/items-...l#post10175211
Feedback: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junkio...38-dprime.html
DPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 10:46 PM   #56
Wheeljack Engineer Corp.
Collection Count: Danger !! Landslide
News Credits: 10
Has anyone tried part swapping the translucent forearm pieces with RiD Prime?

I think both would benefit.
chuckcjc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 01:54 AM   #57
Constructicon
VE Telus's Ebay Auctions
News Credits: 3
The Japanese sites that showcase the figures in their blog have it exchanged. It looks great changed with the Shield version of AM-01 Prime. Still, there's a pin involved, and I'm wary about pins and clear plastic, so I'm steering clear.

ひ’ひ’な€Š‚‚ち‚ƒの—常 | ‚夢Ÿ“Œ–ˆƒˆƒƒ‚ƒ•‚ƒƒžƒƒ—ƒ‚ƒ* AM-25 ƒƒ‚‚ƒ—ƒ‚ƒ*šƒ‡‚‚ƒ—ƒ†‚‚ƒ…士編‰

You can always use the original joint and transfer the whole thing, like what the above has done, but that gives Prime a little black spot on each arm.

VE Telus' Transformers For Sale -- Click HERE!
VE Telus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:46 AM   #58
ecnayonnA
Collection Count: 500+
Send a message via MSN to Harbinger
Quote:
Originally Posted by VE Telus View Post
The Japanese sites that showcase the figures in their blog have it exchanged. It looks great changed with the Shield version of AM-01 Prime. Still, there's a pin involved, and I'm wary about pins and clear plastic, so I'm steering clear.

ひげひげな、おもちゃの日常 | 悪夢実体化(トランスフォーマープライ* AM-25 ネメシスプライ*:ディセプティコン兵士編)

You can always use the original joint and transfer the whole thing, like what the above has done, but that gives Prime a little black spot on each arm.
you know, i am actually pretty tempted to do what the person did in their blog there. all you would have to do is switch around afew things and no pins to be removed or anything. plus it adds colour to Nemesis Prime and Optimus finally gets his red forearms back.
"Right then, this isnt going to be big on dignity. Geronimo!"
Me on Twitter
Harbinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:51 PM   #59
Banned
Collection Count: More than I can easily count
News Credits: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deceptigtar View Post
i like it this way. unless you actually take a prime and paint for show accuracy, i dont think one done by takara would look good.

in the show he was so distressed and weathered and a toy version would just look like another prime with muted colors and some con symbols.
Battle Shield Optimus Prime is more or less a show accurate Nemesis Prime toy.

And Battle Shield Optimus is also the best toy to swap Nemesis' forearms with too. As Battle Shield Prime has smoke Grey forearms and Nemesis Has red ones swapping them will work really well for both and is an even better option than a normal Prime is.

And battle Shield Prime is a pretty good "Battle Damaged" or Show Accurate Nemesis Prime and his normal gun Micron is a nice shade of grey too which also looks nicer than the normal dark blue colouring so he's worth a punt and as Micron arms Optimus is quite similar to the RID one at least if you wanted an RID style Mould for Optimus in Japanese for you'd not be buying something as similar as the normal one is.
RedAlert Rescue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 06:46 PM   #60
3rd Generation RX-7
Just got this guy today. I'm still in disbelief at just how much the paint job and the teal stickers improve the look of the mold.
FD3S is offline   Reply With Quote