Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

G2 Generations Bruticus

Reply Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2012, 03:39 PM   #111
Combaticon
Collection Count: Too much is never enough!
News Credits: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by amd098 View Post
so... how the hell do i put onslaughts gun on his back? can someone give me a pic of that from the back?
As far as I know, there's no way to attach his gun to his back without modifying the figure.
SoundBlaster7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 03:55 PM   #112
Fleet of the Executor.
amd098's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Over a thousand...
News Credits: 5
ah so those are all modded, thanks

Up for sale on ebay! MSG me here if you are interested, I'll give you a special offer.
More pics -> http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radico...tailed-up.html
amd098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:43 PM   #113
The WORDSMITH
Collection Count: About 300 or so :D
News Credits: 6
^ i thought it was part of it, like as in he can't have his shoulders in place without it holding him together on his back.
Torque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:56 PM   #114
Attack Buffalo
Collection Count: 891
News Credits: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by amd098 View Post
ah so those are all modded, thanks
Only for Onslaught though, the gun is designed to peg on Bruticus' back.
Here's a list of stuff I'm looking for!

Help keep Transformers Animated alive! Preorder Bluster & Trench today, exclusively at Planet Steel Express by clicking this banner!
Valkysas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 11:02 PM   #115
I WILL DESTROY YOU

Collection Count: I have no idea
News Credits: 6
On mine, the ratchet on the connector for Vortex make squeaking noise. Kinda worried. I do like the toys more than I thought I would, wish they weren't so hollow. Brawl has the best robot mode to me, the articulation is great, but the feet are useless. Vortex is cool too. Legs are not very stable in combined mode. Another reason why I wish Onslaught was a voyager and had better designed hips.
All things TOKUsatsu!
Thundercats HO!
GI JOE!
Ark Of Toys!
CHECK OUT OUR RESOURCES!:
Transformers Database
GI Joe Database
Shin Densetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 04:55 AM   #116
Banned
Collection Count: More than I can easily count
I've been Floor polishing Brawl's feet it's slowly working - I use a piece of waxy paper from a sweet wrapper and uses that to apply it in the gap between the foot and the leg. May have to do it a couple more times to get the full effect I also nail polished the upper leg rotator on Swindle who was super loose. and I had to scrape a little plastic of the neck mount on Onslaught to get his head to transform correctly and a tiny scrap of material of Vortexs landing skids to allow them to actually fold up for the robot mode - they didn't even move out of the box they were so tight.

Speaking of a lack of landing legs - landing gear on Blast-Off would have been nice to have.

I'm a little disappointed that Vortex has no Logo on his chest - as it's not like replacement G2 logos are easy to come by especially block colour ones in keeping with this toy.

I'd have quite liked it if Brawl had a means to mount his small gun on the top of the turret as well as between the guns.

I painted a little bit of black on Onslaughts front tire rims so they are more in keeping with the relative size of the back tires now (looks a lot better).

I've seen pictures of the normal colour characters as pre-release designs and sometimes as in game characters - but I could do with some pain guide images for the G2 - Amazon deco - anyone got any suggestions - nothing shows up on google image search.

I need to know little things like what colour the glow colour is on the wheels and tail lights.

I think I'd not mind if they did another team like this such as the Stunticons but then again I'm not really a fan of the joint design these ones have - I much preferred the Energon jointing system.

They were worth the money (cheaper than any other version by far) but i'm not going to be rushing out and paying 12.99 each for the regular decos I will get them on the cheap and perhaps instead splash out a bit on the Takara ones - just because of the paint - I think it's worth having a couple at least so you get the use of one set as individual robots.

I can't decide if its better to have short but solid toys (like Prime Bumblebee or Ratchet) or tall but hollow toys like Swindle ?

Anyway if anyone has a site in mind where there is some decent pictures of the G2 Combaticons please help me out with a link so I can paint Swindle's wheels etc..
RedAlert Rescue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:08 AM   #117
Attack Buffalo
Collection Count: 891
News Credits: 19
Hopefully reprolabels will release a set for this one, fill in the lights, give us some matching symbols, and I'd really love it if they gave us stickers for the faction name tampos that were stuck on damn near every G2 toy
Here's a list of stuff I'm looking for!

Help keep Transformers Animated alive! Preorder Bluster & Trench today, exclusively at Planet Steel Express by clicking this banner!
Valkysas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 03:33 PM   #118
Banned
Collection Count: More than I can easily count
I'd like to see images of the G2 version like this :

http://www.seibertron.com/images/toy...uticus-047.jpg
RedAlert Rescue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:30 PM   #119
Maximal
I decided to accent these with a silver paint marker, and it made a nice effect especially where the paint applications are lacking.

These are good detailed molds, and a little silver paint brings out the details nicely. The heads in particular needed some accents, and things like the rear thrusters on Brawl, vents on nearly all of them, and the big pelvis shield on Onslaught.

I'd say that the colors and camo on these make these better than the retail set, especially with Blastoff and Vortex. I still like my SDCC set a little better, but the G2 is very nice as well, and it's hard to beat the price.

Tim
"toy geek"
TimToyGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:11 PM   #120
Mordin, my hero
Collection Count: 140+
Send a message via MSN to salmonman78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkysas View Post
Hopefully reprolabels will release a set for this one, fill in the lights, give us some matching symbols, and I'd really love it if they gave us stickers for the faction name tampos that were stuck on damn near every G2 toy
I knew there was something I had forgotten that these were missing.

My Feedback My Sales/Trades My Wants
salmonman78 is offline   Reply With Quote