Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

2012 TRU exclusive Hasbro Masterpiece Optimus Prime

Reply Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2013, 10:09 AM   #741
Decepticon
Oh yea. You bet. Six months+plus hunt...so happy
slimsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:39 PM   #742
Combaticon
tired of waiting for f*cking TRU to bring this guy to Europe so i ordered the MP-10 version from HLJ
“Goddamn it, I just sat on your goddamned truck guy…. Optimus Prime? I don’t give a shit what it’s
called, keep it away from where I like to put my ass.”
ZEGR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:27 PM   #743
Decepticon
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimsizzle View Post
Oh wow. Did not realize that but thanks for the psa. It will be a pass for me then. I guess my good intentions are being paid back. I finally got mp10!!!!! Some guy at my local tru (times sq. NYC) came to return five mp10s and rebought in order to get the Bogo 50% deal. Long story short, he couldn't get a discount on the final shelf so he returned it for money back. It was about to go back to stock but before tru employee could take it a step further, I lunged at it like my life depended on it. The lady who rang me up was so nice too she matched online deal and I got mp thundercracker half-off. Seriously one of the best nights of my life, I was practically jumping out the door. Sorry for long post but for those who are still looking, keep the hope alive and keep checking. The lady that rang me up said, these things happen all the time, especially toys with bogo period (tfs have them several times during the year apparently) you just gotta be there at the right time. Gnite guys, I'm going to check this post tm morning to make sure this isn't a dream, that ...would suck...
Awesome and congrats!

He is my favorite Tf of all time.
TylerB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:28 PM   #744
Gundam Pilot
nemesisconvoy's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Not enough.
I have to admit, if the only transformer I owned was Hasbro MP-10, I couldn't complain.
nemesisconvoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 11:40 PM   #745
My rocket pack?!?
MrBigFeathas's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Yes
I'll complain because I was never able to find him lol. It's too bad, I'd really like one but I don't want to pay $200. Oh well.
MrBigFeathas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:40 AM   #746
Decepticon
Oh I almost forgot. If anybodys interested, I kept the guys number (pm me) if somebody wants an mp10. If I didnt get one that day, I wouldve bought one off that guy. Mp10 truly is a marvel, after the screw fix, I spent the entire day with him, even ditching the wife claiming to spend time with an old reaquainted friend. i honestly haven't been this happy since I was 12 years old.

Last edited by slimsizzle; 01-27-2013 at 01:41 AM.. Reason: left out
slimsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:41 AM   #747
Gundam Pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigFeathas View Post
I'll complain because I was never able to find him lol. It's too bad, I'd really like one but I don't want to pay $200. Oh well.
I reluctantly paid $175. But bro i'm here to tell you, he's well worth the $200 you might have to drop on him.
Old 02-05-2013, 03:15 AM   #748
Gundam Pilot
Has anyone applied the Reprolables set for MP-10? If so could you post some pics please?
Old 02-05-2013, 01:31 PM   #749
Terrorcon
Ironhide4's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Alot
News Credits: 1
What is the screw fix? Anyone have a link? Mine's unopened and don't wanna damage him
"Class dismissed."
Ironhide4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:10 PM   #750
Decepticon
Collection Count: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhide4 View Post
What is the screw fix? Anyone have a link? Mine's unopened and don't wanna damage him
The screws on the inside of MP-10 can (and will) scratch the bumper chrome a bit if you fully close the chest doors in robot mode.

So ASAP open those doors and remove the 2 black screws closest to the center. The plastic chest piece will stay in place from friction. Place them in storage in case you need them latter on. Done.

Alternatively, I've heard of people removing all the screws and/or filling down the ends of the screws.
tfpro is offline   Reply With Quote