Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

TF Prime First Edition Hasbro Version Deluxe Vehicon

Reply Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2012, 01:45 AM   #21
Examples, Stupid!
Collection Count: Upwards of 100
News Credits: 9
TCracker, you tease you ......
and2ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 01:50 AM   #22
おもちゃは今とても暑いです
Quote:
Originally Posted by and2ng View Post
TCracker, you tease you ......
TCracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 01:59 AM   #23
Autobot
News Credits: 6
I own the Takara version on the left in the pics, and i just checked mine and It has all the paint apps on the rear and other stuff BUT mine has the pink light piping not the clear is that odd???
Bumblebee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 03:40 AM   #24
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCracker View Post
Wow, even strangers know where I am from...
Once of the old post mention your reside in Malaysia....and I am not stranger as much as you are....
Saiten Tensai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 03:55 AM   #25
おもちゃは今とても暑いです
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiten Tensai View Post
Once of the old post mention your reside in Malaysia....and I am not stranger as much as you are....
Hah. Well put.

Anyways, back to topic, I find that the bulkiness of the FE Vehicon does give off the vibe of a bruiser. I am hoping to find more to populated my Vehicon shelf.
TCracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 06:39 PM   #26
Hunter
Collection Count: 600 and still counting
News Credits: 28
Never had the chance to get the Takaratomy FE Vehicon version...

then was able to get the RiD Vehicon.. and thought it was good, clever transformation...

then the Hasbro version became affordable... and it is just better...

See the pic, the RiD mold can't even kneel properly... and without the waist, skinny unhealthy looking arms...
I thought the transformation on the RiD was like a Rank A... but overall is really a B- figure... with articulation department lossing alot of points... The FE has to look good if you pose the back panels to like a cape properly.. standing side by side with the FE and RiD... making me feel like the FE is the captain, while the RiD are the regular soldiers...

I like the articulation better on the FE mold... and overall... even the RiD mold looks like more show accurate.. the FE mold is the more complex model.. the one I prefer (same with the FE Cliffjumper, FE Bumblebee, FE Optimus, FE Bulkhead, FE Arcee ) the FE's are just better.
Your signature may not exceed 500 pixels in width or 300 pixels in height. Your signature image may not exceed 40kb in file size. -staff
clonemanager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 11:23 PM   #27
Terrorcon
Quote:
Originally Posted by clonemanager View Post
Never had the chance to get the Takaratomy FE Vehicon version...

then was able to get the RiD Vehicon.. and thought it was good, clever transformation...

then the Hasbro version became affordable... and it is just better...
http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/...1339178178.jpg

See the pic, the RiD mold can't even kneel properly... and without the waist, skinny unhealthy looking arms...
I thought the transformation on the RiD was like a Rank A... but overall is really a B- figure... with articulation department lossing alot of points... The FE has to look good if you pose the back panels to like a cape properly.. standing side by side with the FE and RiD... making me feel like the FE is the captain, while the RiD are the regular soldiers...

http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/...1339178369.jpg

I like the articulation better on the FE mold... and overall... even the RiD mold looks like more show accurate.. the FE mold is the more complex model.. the one I prefer (same with the FE Cliffjumper, FE Bumblebee, FE Optimus, FE Bulkhead, FE Arcee ) the FE's are just better.
you seem a tad one-sided. The FE looks good and can kneel, but the RID robot mode looks great and is about 90% accurate. The FE car mode only looks a tad better (due to additional paint apps and a clear rear window. I want the FE to be re-released as Fearstorm, because he is bulkier. But if I had to choose just one, it'd be RID.
Dinobot Snarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 02:17 AM   #28
Collection Count: Lost count
News Credits: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinobot Snarl View Post
you seem a tad one-sided. The FE looks good and can kneel, but the RID robot mode looks great and is about 90% accurate. The FE car mode only looks a tad better (due to additional paint apps and a clear rear window. I want the FE to be re-released as Fearstorm, because he is bulkier. But if I had to choose just one, it'd be RID.
Yeah, I agree. I just picked up a Hasbro FE Vehicon and in terms of design and show accuracy, I still prefer the PRID version. And I picked up the former because its on discount, the back kibble kills the toy for me just as it did with PRID Optimus.

I don't need my TF toys to be super articulated. Most important for me is for that to look fairly accurate, have a decent amount of articulation and are scaled (to a certain extent) to the different characters.
LigerPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 02:45 PM   #29
heart of Abominus
Collection Count: more than I should have; less than I wish to have!
I like this guy and the PRiD one for different reasons. I really enjoy the bulkier, slightly meaner look of the FE Vehicon, and think he looks perfect as my vehicon captain/commander etc.

One is all I want of this mold, while the PRiD one, I'd love 2-3.
No one touches my princess!
LIGHT WARRIORS??
Impertinent fools. I, Garland, will knock you all down!
HunGrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 08:07 PM   #30
Banned
Collection Count: More than I can easily count
News Credits: 5
That's quite a good idea repainting the FE mould and making it the magenta-purple they sometimes have them on the show and making it a specific one or just a varient in tone like they are on the show.

I do wonder if making them pink-purple on the show was an animation error or they'd simply not modfied the Driller-pilot types into a new CGI mesh at that point (like the one Ratchet torments).
RedAlert Rescue is offline   Reply With Quote