Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

TF Prime Powerizer Bulkhead Pictorial

Reply Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2012, 03:37 PM   #121
Transmetal
tigerhawk16's Ebay Auctions
wow what a piece of crap!!! I am so so glad I was able to get my takara bulkhead for a low price Im staring at it now saluting it and giving it a hug hahaha.
tigerhawk16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 03:43 PM   #122
Banned
LogicalLuke's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroomegazx View Post
I wouldnt be surprised if there are a few Jap Only releases of figures that wont make it here that will be quite sweet.
Don't be surprised, there are. Brawn (using..... FE Bulkheads mold) and a few others were mentioned in the article revealing Breakdown a few weeks ago.

I have FE Bulkhead but seeing the random "this is awesome" or similar posts makes me kind of sad people will actually settle for this KO looking mess. It seriously looks like a cheap knock off you'd find at Dollar General or something. All the rage and bitching everyone got so tired of (the ones who got their FE's ftmp) was justified and here's the proof along with RID OP. Settlers gonna settle though.

Really?
LogicalLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 03:54 PM   #123
It's pronounced "ribby"
News Credits: 10
I'm not sure what to think of this guy. I'll be picking him up because I'm not willing to spend 90+ bucks on the FE mold, but I'm not sure how I feel about it. Between the more accurate legs and shoulder pieces, he has all the makings to be better than the FE figure, but things like the general shape of the figure and the head ruin that. I'm baffled as to why they spent the money to develop a new mold that ultimately ended up being inferior than the first.
Ribieconvoy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 03:54 PM   #124
News Credits: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicalLuke View Post
Don't be surprised, there are. Brawn (using..... FE Bulkheads mold) and a few others were mentioned in the article revealing Breakdown a few weeks ago.
Those are Hasbro Asia releases.

Japan won't be getting them either.
mx-01 archon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 04:44 PM   #125
Battalion Commander
well if I ever see him in the stores I'll pick him up but I am staying away from ebay this time around.
Railguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 04:45 PM   #126
Autocon
pingth's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: More than 100
News Credits: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by transfan681 View Post
i must ask can you put his powerizer gun in his hand?
and overall im mix opinuions on bulk

Yes, you can make him hold the powerizer weapon in his hand. I prefer to stow the powerizer weapon at his back on display.
My Junkion Feedback
pingth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 04:46 PM   #127
Banned
Collection Count: 141, including incomplete figures, Robot Heroes and Minicons. Latest- TFP Deluxe Knockout.
Wait, no curling iron arms? That really is a forearm swivel?

And do the springs do anything?
seekerblackout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 04:49 PM   #128
Loves Godzilla & Arcee.
Collection Count: Many so far
Looks decant but still the FIrst Editon's the clear winner. Good thing I was able to get my First Edition Bulkhead for a reasonable price before the whole FE cancelation in the USA in time.

Hopefully he may do well with children.

Sig made by Noneatme. Arcee for Hall of Fame!
kaijuguy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 04:51 PM   #129
Meow...
Collection Count: 100+ TFs with some dismantle, 85 Bionicle figs, 35 Hero Factory figs, and 5 Busou Shinki
Quote:
Originally Posted by pingth View Post
http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/...d/45284DAA.jpg

Yes, you can make him hold the powerizer weapon in his hand. I prefer to stow the powerizer weapon at his back on display.
In a way, IMO, it looks like his arm blaster from the show... cept it has a wrecking ball and a green block on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechafire View Post
Bitch please, you are small time. My scream would be heard out in parallel universes
The Bucket Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 04:51 PM   #130
Sir.
Collection Count: At least 100.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaijuguy19
Hopefully he may do well with children.
Or, you know, people who can't just drop 100+ bucks on a toy whenever they want.

Otherwise, it seems adequate from what I can see. Issues, to be sure, but what toy is really "perfect"? None, that's what. This one's a buy-on-sight for me-- upon getting it, I'll have finally completed my Team Prime.
Sumner Sturgeon is offline   Reply With Quote