Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

TF Prime Powerizer Starscream Pictorial

Reply Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2012, 01:04 PM   #121
Decepticon Assault Team
flywheels's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 1300+
News Credits: 4
Nah. Pass.
flywheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 01:18 PM   #122
Terrorcon
Collection Count: around 150 or so.
News Credits: 10
He has such a wonderful head sculpt.
xion14 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 02:14 PM   #123
Constructicon
i have the exact same feeling as i do towards the powerizers megatron...im not sure if i want it or not. it does somethings better then the deluxe but then does something worse to make up for it.
rego0012 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 02:36 PM   #124
Pelvic Sorcerer
Collection Count: Not enough.
News Credits: 18
Send a message via Skype™ to Shatterpoint
I like him better than the FE, mainly because he looks more dastardly to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superquad7 View Post
Also, Shatterpoint's post is pretty cool :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta777 View Post
Ah, Shatterpoint. Able to twist even the most mundane into the most hilarious.
Shatterpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 06:04 PM   #125
Herald of Unicron
Collection Count: more than 42 at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeTigre View Post
Honestly it's not really about how Starscream is too big, and it isn't, it's more about how the Wave 1 Powerizers are too small and a couple of deluxes need to be in the next size class.
Ideally for the entire Prime cast to be in scale in toy form with a majority of the cast as deluxes we would need a voyager sized Ratchet & Soundwave along with Prime, Megatron, and Dreadwing/Skyquake as ultras or at least small leaders.
Though with Weaponizer Prime coming up, there may be a decent solution for those who worry about scale.
So, apparently scale is possible in Transformers, feel free to check out the Transformers Scale Project.
3DS Friend Code: 0705-3478-9892
Quantum25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 06:40 PM   #126
TFW2005 Supporter
videriant's Ebay Auctions
News Credits: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum25 View Post
Ideally for the entire Prime cast to be in scale in toy form with a majority of the cast as deluxes we would need a voyager sized Ratchet & Soundwave along with Prime, Megatron, and Dreadwing/Skyquake as ultras or at least small leaders.
Though with Weaponizer Prime coming up, there may be a decent solution for those who worry about scale.
Hmm, I dunno. Ratchet can get away with being a deluxe, maybe a FE-size. Soundwave's a tough one. As a deluxe he's too small because his alt mode is tiny. But voyager might be too much because he'll still be a deluxe with large wings and people will bitch (of course).
Feedback Thread - Sale Thread - Email/Paypal :videriant.tf@gmail.com
Unofficial TFCC FAQ

Hasbro and Takara are parents that have raised the family for almost 30 years, clothed you, fed you, provided for you.
3P's are the distant relatives that you see once a year when they bring you a cool birthday present.
videriant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 06:53 PM   #127
Herald of Unicron
Collection Count: more than 42 at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by videriant View Post
Hmm, I dunno. Ratchet can get away with being a deluxe, maybe a FE-size. Soundwave's a tough one. As a deluxe he's too small because his alt mode is tiny. But voyager might be too much because he'll still be a deluxe with large wings and people will bitch (of course).
I'm just going off the official scale chart. Ratchet was about as tall was Bulkhead, just less bulky, and was shown to be taller than Bee and Arcee which is why I had him as a voyager. (The deluxe is the same height as deluxe Wheeljack and Bumblebee where he should be at least a head taller for it to be in scale, he still scales fine with voyager Prime and Megatron though).

To be honest here, I'm not too sure what you meant by your latter statement. I assume if Soundwave was made into a voyager that the resulting robot mode with be of comparable height to voyager Starscream, or are you just refering to how big the alt mode would be?
So, apparently scale is possible in Transformers, feel free to check out the Transformers Scale Project.
3DS Friend Code: 0705-3478-9892
Quantum25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 07:09 PM   #128
Eats babies
Collection Count: 41
News Credits: 4
Cant wait. Already have the ultimate opponents but im going for PRID completion so it will be bought on sight
mrgalvaprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 10:58 PM   #129
Reanimator of Dead Things
Do I NEED this Starscream? No. FE one is just fine.

Do I WANT this Starscream? Yes. I will buy him. I might even consider getting 3 and having them painted up like a particular trio of G1 Seekers (I think you know who).

But goddamnit....now I want them to make a Voyager Soundwave. He needs more plastic love. And I suppose it could be argued that it would be a waste of a slot, but I would argue that Soundwave is NEVER a waste of a slot.
wm10k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 01:14 AM   #130
TFW2005 Supporter
videriant's Ebay Auctions
News Credits: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum25 View Post
I'm just going off the official scale chart. Ratchet was about as tall was Bulkhead, just less bulky, and was shown to be taller than Bee and Arcee which is why I had him as a voyager. (The deluxe is the same height as deluxe Wheeljack and Bumblebee where he should be at least a head taller for it to be in scale, he still scales fine with voyager Prime and Megatron though).

To be honest here, I'm not too sure what you meant by your latter statement. I assume if Soundwave was made into a voyager that the resulting robot mode with be of comparable height to voyager Starscream, or are you just refering to how big the alt mode would be?
The current Soundwave is horrible because in his alt mode his body is barely larger then half the deluxe cars. If he was a voyager the alt body would be about the size of the deluxe but with two long, but small wings. That's what he should be and I personally would be okay with paying a voyager price for that but you're going to have the typical people complaining about paying $20 for a "deluxe with wings".
Feedback Thread - Sale Thread - Email/Paypal :videriant.tf@gmail.com
Unofficial TFCC FAQ

Hasbro and Takara are parents that have raised the family for almost 30 years, clothed you, fed you, provided for you.
3P's are the distant relatives that you see once a year when they bring you a cool birthday present.
videriant is offline   Reply With Quote