Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Transformers Prime Deluxe Knock Out

Reply Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2012, 12:57 PM   #31
Banned
Collection Count: 141, including incomplete figures, Robot Heroes and Minicons. Latest- TFP Deluxe Knockout.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOG View Post
Hasbro's new trend of Scout-sized Deluxe figures makes me sad.

zmog
seekerblackout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 01:05 PM   #32
zombiecon
Collection Count: they have their own room...
Quote:
Originally Posted by seekerblackout View Post
Is he really taller than Cliffjumper? Is he really? Great... that means he's not AS TINY AS CLIFFJUMPER.

But seriously, maybe it's not that bad, but there's no denying the decline of the Deluxe figure. Bumblebee is merely dainty. Soundwave is like a little origami crane. Wheeljack is pretty damn short. Cliffjumper is pathetic. I don't have high hopes for Knockout here.

Just for fun, I'd like to see a picture of him standing next to Generations Windcharger.

zmog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron II View Post
Smog is never wrong. He can only be right in the opposite direction.
SMOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 01:09 PM   #33
Banned
Collection Count: 141, including incomplete figures, Robot Heroes and Minicons. Latest- TFP Deluxe Knockout.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOG View Post
Just for fun, I'd like to see a picture of him standing next to Generations Windcharger.

zmog
Peaugh's review shows that comparison. They're the same size in car mode, but Knockout's twice his size, if not more in robot mode.
seekerblackout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 01:32 PM   #34
Collection Count: 100+
News Credits: 3
Quote:
That is awesome. Really show accurate and it's cool that you can sort of give him his drill that got two seconds of fame.

Do you realize how tall Deluxe Starscream is? And watch Peaugh's review. This guy's actually taller than Cliffjumper and Bumblebee.
I should not have pointed out, not so much of the height as Im looking more of the daintyness of the figure. Just does not come across well to me as the character from the show. I would say almost every one of these figures SCREAMS "Im the guy from the show you know" Not this one...

Yea..yea...I know what your saying...but from what im seeing, it just really looks like one of the crappier ROTF scouts. The colors look pretty bland, and the chest and shoulders just dont give me that incredible look the character has in the show. Add to that the door arms, and the wheel bits...just looks like the cheapest looking Deluxe from the line. The arms look gawd awful, and make cliffjumpers arms looks great (which I have no problem with btw)

Kncok out is one of the coolest characters on that show for me. I love the "Salesmen" aspect, and I even get that vib from the show long before a bio for him. This, to me, is just a pretty poor mold in a line that has been VERY suprising.
BLITZWING ARM FIX
15 minute job to fix your blitzwing arms so they lock in how they should from the factory.
NEED: GODGINRAI-POWERMASTER APEX red wing and black blaster
Snake_eyes1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 01:35 PM   #35
Collection Count: 100+
News Credits: 3
Quote:
Peaugh's review shows that comparison. They're the same size in car mode, but Knockout's twice his size, if not more in robot mode.
Meh...I would not say he is twice the size, not at all. Scales nice with the other small figs is how I would put it.
BLITZWING ARM FIX
15 minute job to fix your blitzwing arms so they lock in how they should from the factory.
NEED: GODGINRAI-POWERMASTER APEX red wing and black blaster
Snake_eyes1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 01:44 PM   #36
Maximal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake_eyes1975 View Post
I should not have pointed out, not so much of the height as Im looking more of the daintyness of the figure. Just does not come across well to me as the character from the show. I would say almost every one of these figures SCREAMS "Im the guy from the show you know" Not this one...

Yea..yea...I know what your saying...but from what im seeing, it just really looks like one of the crappier ROTF scouts. The colors look pretty bland, and the chest and shoulders just dont give me that incredible look the character has in the show. Add to that the door arms, and the wheel bits...just looks like the cheapest looking Deluxe from the line. The arms look gawd awful, and make cliffjumpers arms looks great (which I have no problem with btw)

Kncok out is one of the coolest characters on that show for me. I love the "Salesmen" aspect, and I even get that vib from the show long before a bio for him. This, to me, is just a pretty poor mold in a line that has been VERY suprising.
he has that door arms on the show,but other than that i agree with you.i hope hasbro would make a better KO for the next comming waves.
Sig pictures are to be no larger than 40KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide - 2005 Staff
micky24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 02:14 PM   #37
Stunticon
mfic99us's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Shooot I don't know
Not too crazy about the paint job. Seems the two choices of red work against eachother rather than compliment. It kinda gives off as an unflattering G1 Deadend look. I do like the mold itself, shrimpy looking bot mode and all, and the vehicle mode is decent enough.

I will still Pick this guy up though to complete my deception ranks. I plan on keeping him sealed anyways.
Feedback link http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junkio...-mfic99us.html
mfic99us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 02:14 PM   #38
Affixiandoa???? LOL
i want yellow rims
Check out my Huge Sealed and Loose Transformers Collection and Other Collections (Marvel, DC, Macross, NECA, GI Joe, Knight Rider, etc)
sh002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 02:16 PM   #39
Vehicon
The connection point sticking out makes him look cheap; his coloring looks like an older toy with sever sun-fading. Any easy pass.
Vulcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 02:33 PM   #40
Attack Buffalo
Collection Count: 810
News Credits: 19
even transformed correctly, this thing looks like garbage.

You can probably paint it up to look better, but that's still a strike against it.
Here's a list of stuff I'm looking for!

Help keep Transformers Animated alive! Preorder Bluster & Trench today, exclusively at Planet Steel Express by clicking this banner!
Valkysas is offline   Reply With Quote