Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Human Alliance Barricade

Reply Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2010, 04:45 PM   #21
TFW2005 Supporter
Collection Count: 180+
News Credits: 3
Send a message via Yahoo to sixpointsinspace
Not sure it was mentioned yet, but his "raptor claw" toe is an auto-morph feature. As you swing the foot around during transformation it pops up. Pretty cool.

Easily my favorite HA so far, but Bumblebee is holding a very close second. My only complaints are the unusual leg joints where they connect to the hips and that he has no optional left hand, just the spinning blade. You can kinda angle some of his blade teeth to look like fingers when its un-deployed and "pretend" its a hand, but its a stretch. Hopefully someone will come out with a clip on hand or something. With that he would be perfect!
sixpointsinspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 09:48 PM   #22
Autobot
Collection Count: 200+
Picked Barricade up today. I was actually surprised to find him. I really like the figure. The only thing that really bugs me about him is his hips. Like a lot have stated, it kind of henders rotation. Sad too, because if they had given him a more conventional set-up, this figure would almost be perfect.

I was thinking...maybe shaving the little notch on the grey hip hinge might make it so his hips could rotate farther up, and his legs might rotate back and forth better.
Signature images are to be no larger than 40 KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide. Your sig was 310x406 11.94KB - 2005 Staff

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Optimatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 12:03 AM   #23
the guy with that scan

Collection Count: >2400
News Credits: 11
Send a message via Skype™ to Jarodimus
Man, he's looking great. I can see this turning out to be my favorite HA to date. Hope I find him tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squall42080 View Post
I took these pics for the Cool Stuff thread in the Toy Discussion forum, but figured they could be enjoyed here as well!
Awesome pics! (But poor Silverstreak. )

Newest Additions: Lots of stuff I'm too lazy to list right now.
Jarodimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 09:51 PM   #24
Hassan Chop!
Collection Count: 200+
My First HA,and I'm Quite impressed. Every deficiency of the deluxe figure has been addressed, and vastly improved upon.

Read Katamari comics, 40,000 views without a thread Hijack.
On Youtube, as Deceptiwolf, home of Guerilla Reviews and World of stuff
Katamari Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 11:02 PM   #25
Autobot
savio-prime's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 100+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimatron View Post
Picked Barricade up today. I was actually surprised to find him. I really like the figure. The only thing that really bugs me about him is his hips. Like a lot have stated, it kind of henders rotation. Sad too, because if they had given him a more conventional set-up, this figure would almost be perfect.

I was thinking...maybe shaving the little notch on the grey hip hinge might make it so his hips could rotate farther up, and his legs might rotate back and forth better.
Got mine this morning and thought of the same thing to mod his legs! It worked perfectly and now his legs can rotate front to back just like HA BB's!
Visit my feedback thread, my Wanted Items thread, and my Buy My TF's thread!
savio-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 07:21 PM   #26
TOOOOOOYS!
News Credits: 7
Found this guy today, freaking awesome transformation. And the "brown" totally isnt brown in person, just a dark gray.

kylash327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 08:06 PM   #27
That Guy In Nebraska
Collection Count: Bunches
News Credits: 1
I really have to say that Barricade and Bumblebee are the pick of the litter for the HA series. I picked up a Sideswipe, and he was kinda under whelming compared to the deluxe version.
009* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 05:08 AM   #28
Captain Funtastic
News Credits: 3
Found him tonight. Fantastic figure. The grey/brown comes across really brown in most pictures, but in person it isnt bad at all. I was a little worried about the chest looking too much like the deluxe (which I did not like), but the parts of the bumper that move give him just enough extra to make him look a lot less square. My only question is weather the mouth is suppost to be spring loaded, or if it is suppost to just flop around? Cause mine just flops around. My only minor complaint is both of the hands. I would have liked two (but the spinner isnt terrible), and would have liked the other one designed a little better, but he is definately a worthwhile figure.

Wants: Botcon Grimlock, Dreadwing, Henkei Sunstreaker, G1 Mirage rear tire.
barrelks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 11:01 AM   #29
the poowrr?
petes2177's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: ∞
News Credits: 2
Send a message via Skype™ to petes2177
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrelks
My only question is weather the mouth is suppost to be spring loaded, or if it is suppost to just flop around? Cause mine just flops around.
Mine just flops around too, pretty sure it's normal.

Very nice compact and sleek vehicle mode, probably one of my favorites.

The 'brown' plastic as others have stated is actually a dark grey in-hand. I also agree with everyone else when they say that another hand would be preferred but, the spinning saw isn't too terribly bad.

Overall, a great figure! Don't pass him up if you happen to find him!
petes2177 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 12:09 PM   #30
TOOOOOOYS!
News Credits: 7
man that block of car back behind his knees is really annoying, makes it so you basically have to have his legs pretty much straigt unless you turn them backwards..
kylash327 is offline   Reply With Quote