Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Transformers Universe Treadbolt

Reply Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2008, 05:16 AM   #1
Let the Virus Consume You
knook's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: A few hundred
News Credits: 13
Send a message via AIM to knook Send a message via MSN to knook Send a message via Skype™ to knook
Transformers Universe Treadbolt

I got this guy in the mail today (I will post pictures later)

Robot Mode:
The Face on this figure looks great; Even though its the same as Jetfire's head it looks great. The tops of the arms and legs are brown and the bottom of the arms and legs are black and the main body and wings are Blue with yellow details. Most of your already know the articulation of this figure so I wont go into too much detail about it. It has the generic arm and leg articulation but the bottom of the legs turn round 360 degrees. Of Course; you can attach armour to him in this mode he gains a gun, a backpack that folds down to become shoulder mounted cannons, a helmet and arm missiles. The guns and helmet have a grey colour with black details and the backpack is black with brown details; it also has grey parts for the thrusters and "flip out" cannons. It also has a red strip on each side. The figure has an Autobot symbol just under the head, The Autobot symbol is grey and fits in well with the figure.

Vehicle Mode
The vehicle mode looks like a sleek jet looks amazing. The main colours for this figure are blue and yellow with "air force" written on both sides and an Autobot symbol where the jet cockpit joins the body. The feet *very cleverly* transform into thrusters at the back of the jet. Just like the robot mode you can add the armour onto his jet mode. The two arm guns clip onto the airs and make missiles under the wings on the plane, The backpack clips onto the back and there are two panels which you can slide to make the missiles spring out. The helmet and gun are unused for the plane mode.

Sorry if this isn't a very good review but it is my first and like I said earlier; Pictures will come later

Quote:
Originally Posted by knook
Quote:
Originally Posted by a person
Do the colors work well together?
Yeah, The colours work very well. I know a lot of people didn't like the colours when the test-shots where shown but they look a hell of a lot better in person
Sig pictures are to be no larger than 40KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide - 2005 Staff
knook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 05:19 AM   #2
Is not amused.
Collection Count: 300+
News Credits: 6
Do the colors work well together?
a person is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 05:26 AM   #3
knook's Ebay Auctions
Send a message via AIM to knook Send a message via MSN to knook Send a message via Skype™ to knook
Yeah, The colours work very well. I know a lot of people didn't like the colours when the test-shots where shown but they look a hell of a lot better in person
Sig pictures are to be no larger than 40KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide - 2005 Staff
Old 08-03-2008, 02:34 PM   #4
Security
Red Alert's Ebay Auctions
News Credits: 30
got him last week

A pretty good figure for a repaint and the colors look better in person

And yes he is a autobot not a decepticon.
Red Alert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 05:11 PM   #5
knook's Ebay Auctions
nice images Tamo, those do him the most justice from any other images I have seen
Old 08-03-2008, 08:49 PM   #6
Team Vanguard
Collection Count: 100+
News Credits: 3
Can we get a pic of the Air Force writing? Thanks!

Locke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 09:05 PM   #7
Collection Count: 45
News Credits: 20
Nice review. Are the tinted clear plastic parts on him red or a brown-ish color? It's varied from picture to picture of him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimus major View Post
this man is a genius
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 10:15 PM   #8
Security
Quote:
Originally Posted by knook View Post
nice images Tamo, those do him the most justice from any other images I have seen
Sorry for piggybacking the thread.

I'll add my gallery soon unless you want to do it.Doesn't matter to me.
Old 08-03-2008, 10:20 PM   #9
Security
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenxl7 View Post
Nice review. Are the tinted clear plastic parts on him red or a brown-ish color? It's varied from picture to picture of him.
They are a burnt sienna type brown.
Old 08-03-2008, 11:09 PM   #10
Bear-sona!
Collection Count: A Lot
Send a message via AIM to G1Wheeljack Send a message via Skype™ to G1Wheeljack
I like this figure & would probably get it if I didn't already have the mold, what I don't get is why all the Micromasters are getting updates in Voyager & Ultra size figures.
G1Wheeljack is online now   Reply With Quote