Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Transformers: Exploration RPG

Reply Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2013, 08:26 PM   #1
Certified Wascally
Collection Count: Not enough.
News Credits: 17
Send a message via Skype™ to Shatterpoint
Transformers: Exploration RPG

Welcome to the Transformers: Exploration RPG!

As the war on Cybertron rages on, the planet's resources are beginning to dwindle. In an attempt at keeping the planet alive Optimus Prime and Megatron have sent out teams to explore space to find planets that would have resources to replenish the ones being lost on Cybertron. As the search begins the Autobot team and the Decepticon team are currently unaware of each other and are merely focused on their mission. The Autobots: to find a way to negotiate with the planets inhabited with life. The Decepticons: to get the resources by any means necessary.

Here are the ground rules:

1. This RPG is: (When it comes to swearing, just use the TF equivalent. Scrap, slag, etc.)

2. If there is an occurrence where you want to leave the ship, you must clear it with the GM's first.

3. Damage amounts practically rival Cybertron in the punishment you can take, this isn't the Movieverse, you can survive being shot several times.

4. Obey your commanding officers(Ultra Magnus and Starscream) as much as it'd be in-character. Ad if you don't, expect possible repercussions...in-character.

5. Talk with each other out of the thread, plan things and get to know each other a little better. Also, talking in-character in-game is encouraged.

6. Have fun. A game without fun is work, and I'm sure most of us don't enjoy work.

7. Posting order is that you can post twice before everyone else posts.

8. If you have a question, don't be afraid to ask us.

AUTOBOTS: Your ship is the Hope's Hand. Your ship has a bridge, a training room, a lounge, a medbay, a lab, a cargo hold and personal quarters for each crewmember plus a few more.

Military Commander: Ultra Magnus (defers to Jetfire for science) [Part of Warrior Team]
Scientific Commander: Jetfire (defers to Ultra Magnus for non-science) [Part of Science & Explore Teams]
Science Team: Sireen (to be joined by Perceptor)
Warrior Team: Whirl, Springer, Sideswipe, Maxima
Exploration Team: Deep Dive, Bumblebee, Rodimus (To be joined by Arcee)
Flex Member (Warrior/Exploration/Science Assistant): Smokescreen

Springer's in-charge of Warrior team unless Magnus or Jetfire are there (and Jetfire can't directly over-rule Springer in a combat situation).

Smokescreen is the only one who can sub for command of the Warrior team if Springer is unavailable (other than Magnus and Jetfire, of course) [And if needed, Bumblebee can be pulled instead of Smokescreen]

Deep Dive is the command sub for Bumblebee on the exploration team (other than Jetfire. Magnus would defer to Deep Dive in some situations)

DECEPTICONs: Your ships is the Crescent Talon. Your ship has a bridge, a training room, a lounge, a medbay, a lab, a cargo hold, an interrogation room and personal quarters for each crewmember plus a few more.

Commander: Starscream
2nd-In-Command: Dreadwing
Science Officer: Ragewing (to be replaced by Knock Out when he arrives; Ragewing would just become a Science Team Member)
Science Team: Misfire, Ragewing, (Knockout when he joins; Starscream at times)
Mayhem Attack Squad Leader: Sharpshot
Mayhem Attack Squad: Sharpshot, Twinstrike, Sunstorm, Blitzwing
Ground Forces: Ripclaw, Dead End, Barricade (Swindle when he joins)

Barricade commands Ground Forces (and is considered to outrank everyone but Starscream, Dreadwing, Ragwing, Knockout and Sharpshot; and is allowed to ignore Sharpshot within reason)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superquad7 View Post
Also, Shatterpoint's post is pretty cool :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta777 View Post
Ah, Shatterpoint. Able to twist even the most mundane into the most hilarious.
Shatterpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 08:28 PM   #2
Certified Wascally
Collection Count: Not enough.
News Credits: 17
Send a message via Skype™ to Shatterpoint
*Incoming Transmission from Megatron*

“Greetings, my fellow Decepticons. I wish to congratulate you for stepping up and accepting the great responsibility of fueling the war effort against the Autobots.”

“This mission you are on is perhaps the most important thing you will ever be asked to do in your lives within the Decepticon ranks. You must go out into the stars and plunder lesser worlds of their resources. And any greater worlds to be conquered in the name of the Decepticon Empire.”

“Failure to do so, might cost us the war, and most likely, your lives.” He grunted.

“Now, you’re all here for a purpose, for either your skill…” Megatron says as he glances at Dreadwing.

“Or your failures.”

He glances and strengthens his ever present scowl at Starscream.

“Never the less, I admire your devotion to our cause and I do hope that your mission is a great success. And that the Crescent Talon will return intact with a bountiful harvest.”

“For the glory of the Decepticons and a reborn Cybertron!”

*Transmission Ended*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superquad7 View Post
Also, Shatterpoint's post is pretty cool :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta777 View Post
Ah, Shatterpoint. Able to twist even the most mundane into the most hilarious.
Shatterpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 08:29 PM   #3
Loves Bumblebee
Collection Count: 2
News Credits: 1
*Transmission from Optimus Prime*

“Autobots, I thank you for joining this exploration mission.” Optimus Prime spoke to the Autobot exploration team that was on board the Hope's Hand through the communication device. “As you all have been briefed about when you either volunteered or were asked to join this mission, Cybertron is in desperate means of new resources – without them our planet will die. As such the future of our planet, and the hope of a new beginning once this war is over, lies in your hands.”

“Your task is to search the galaxy for planets with suitable resources that could replenish our own. I trust that you will negotiate with the planets that are inhabited for life. We will be relying on these planets, and there is no need to cause any hostility towards future allies. I have faith in all of you that you will accomplish your mission.”

“You are all under the command of Ultra Magnus and Jetfire while you are on this mission, and I trust that you will follow their command just as well as you would mine. I will keep in contact with you to get progress reports on how you are all doing, and I will keep you informed on what is happening back here on Cybertron as well. I wish you all the best of luck.”

*Transmission Ended*
Challenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 08:29 PM   #4
#teambriefcase
Collection Count: 28
(Alright! Let's do this!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFan2013 View Post
SPAMS IS A GENIE! :D
xbox live GT: THE SHATINATOR
Sir Spamsalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 08:32 PM   #5
#teambriefcase
Blitzwing, as usual, didn't listen. He just sat down and angrily murmured

Smokescreen was excited, he was young, but he felt like he was ready
Quote:
Old 08-07-2013, 08:38 PM   #6
Apparently im a Cock.
Collection Count: IT'S UNDER NINE THOUSAND.
Ragewing rolled her optics.
"So long my beutyfull Bilogical protoforms i am going to miss you." she said before isniting her thrusters.
"Sorry but mama wants to see you all burrrrrn." she smiled viciosly setting her lab ablaze there would be more time to cultivate more of her precious Germtological babies the future.
but first to make sure no one copied her reserch.

Oh great guard deuty for autobots she was going to loooove this.
Maxima didnt like Autobots the best of times but stuck in a ship with load of em. and under a comand?
OH scrap.
Your signature may not exceed 500 pixels in width or 300 pixels in height. Your signature image may not exceed 40kb in file size - 2005 Staff
Shortwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 08:41 PM   #7
Loves Godzilla & Arcee.
Collection Count: Many so far
Whirl stopped waxing one of his machine guns as he heard the transmission from the famous leader Optimus Prime. He often doesn't listen to such speeches or lectures if they were made by someone who was ether boring or overbearing like with Ultra Magnus whom Whirl wished could just lighten up but with Optimus it was different. As much as he doesn't show it he was grateful to Optimus for even bothering to help him out and gave him a new purpose in life. As the transmission ended he got up to get some more wax thinking of doing some prank later on to one of his teammates.

Barricade listened carefully to Megatron's words as soon as he woke up from stasis in his bed chamber. He knows full well what happens to the poor fools who even made one mistake to make the infamous tyrant go for their throats. He then got out of the chamber and started to prepare to go to the training room. As he walked to the training room he began to ponder on how he'll cope with his new teammates. Most of them made him want to hit them over the head for being either stupid or incompetant while others are well trained but have issues that clouds their judgement. Nonetheless he'll find a way to for the Decepticon cause.

Sig made by Noneatme. Arcee for Hall of Fame!
kaijuguy19 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 08:50 PM   #8
#teambriefcase
Blitzwing decided he was bored, and went to the training room. I'm one of the best here....and still no command..... he thought.

Smokescreen was practically bouncing in his quarters. He was probable more excited than all his other crew mates
Quote:
Old 08-07-2013, 08:58 PM   #9
Apparently im a Cock.
Collection Count: IT'S UNDER NINE THOUSAND.
Maxima opend the doorwat to Smokecreens cabin investegating the noise. " Everything alright in here?" she enquired.

Ragewing setteled in to her new lab. it would be perfect for her Petrovaxias cerosian virus.
Your signature may not exceed 500 pixels in width or 300 pixels in height. Your signature image may not exceed 40kb in file size - 2005 Staff
Shortwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 09:01 PM   #10
#teambriefcase
Smokescreen looked to maxima
"Alright? This is more than alright! We are on an important mission, and even prime said it! This is great!"
Quote: