Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

The AWESOME RPG!

Reply Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2013, 12:05 PM   #1
11th Doctor's Huntress
Location: Oi! I'm sitting with the 11th Doctor! And he's all mine!
Collection Count: 17 o' them! HOORAH!!!
The AWESOME RPG!

Okay this here is the very beginning of the story. My rules are no cussing and have tons of fun! By the way, in order to play, you must post your characters' bios' in the Sign Up thread. Copy and paste it in the bar at the top of the page.

The AWESOME RPG Sign Up

It was a dark, starless night on which nightmares come true. Nestled in the shade of the Legendary Clawed Mountains, whose sharp, jagged claw-peaks scratched the dark sky, a wide river surged through the valley where a pine forest, a woods, a moor, a few bunkers, and a meadow resided. A few Halo Spartans, some Transformers, some Warrior Cats, and some others, moved around quietly, their murmured conversations drifting on a breeze to the keen ears of the fiery-red she-cat, with glowing purple-blue eyes, and giant feathered wings, sat.

She gently nudged the giant slumbering, firey-red, leathery-winged dragon beside her. Her companion stirred and lifted her head up. "Yes, Thunder?"

"It seems a little too quiet Savage." Thunder rumbled quietly to her scaled friend. "I have the feeling that something bad may happen soon."

"Now that I think about it, yeah, it does seem too quiet." Savage replied, her blurple(a blue so purple that it shifts between the 2 colors) eyes shining with worry.

Thunder stood up from where she had been sitting and moved to the dragon's belly, where she leaned up against it and laid down on her side. "I still don't know who got me pregnant either. I do know that they were in the Dark Shadow Valley outside of our valley." Thunder murmured quietly, her blind left eye glittering a smokey gray-white.

"Don't worry friend. You just worry about those kits." Savage rumbled.

Thunder's red face split into a smile. "And you should worry about those dragon kits you're gonna have!" she purred back, swatting at the giant playfully.
The Huntress is who I am...and The Huntress is Doctor Who's Companion...Forever! GERONIMO!
SavageThunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 12:11 PM   #2
OMNIMON #1 ROYALKNIGHT
Collection Count: A Few
A group of mechs would be walking through woods

Az way door yep?

No......just wait Vector

The rest of the trip would be in scilence if it wasn't for the sound of cannon fire

THAT'S WHERE RAPID-FIRE IS!!!

TEAM MOVE OUT IN THE DIRECTION OF THAT FIRE!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Watts"Spectrum of Love"
We know that from time to time there arise among human beings people who seem to exude love as naturally as the sun gives out heat. These people, usually of enormous creative power, are the envy of us all, and, by and large, manís religions are attempts to cultivate that same power in ordinary people.
RoadRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 01:21 PM   #3
11th Doctor's Huntress
Thunder heard a cannon shot in the distance. Savage, the red dragon, lept to her feet and roared the 'battle' alarm.

The she-cat roared her commands in a thunderclap-like voice. "On your feet! Get a move on! Gunfire in sector 1! Spartans, grab your weapons and follow me! Dragons, follow Savage!"
The Huntress is who I am...and The Huntress is Doctor Who's Companion...Forever! GERONIMO!
Old 04-16-2013, 01:30 PM   #4
Herald of Unicron
Collection Count: I hid them all
Cy-Tech flew in pure silver and purple jet mode over-head toward a new thing a red dragon.

"This definately unusual. Last time I check there was no forecast for dragons or thunder."
WilyMech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 05:00 PM   #5
OMNIMON #1 ROYALKNIGHT
RAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Rapid-Fire is fighting an autobot titan and winning it's trying to retreat but no luck

WHERE ARE YOU GOING HAHAHAHA?!!

Rapid-Fire shoots the titan in the legs then running up and turns his hand into a hammer smacking the titan in the face with it

TAKE IT TO THE HEAD YEAH YEAH!!!
Quote:
We know that from time to time there arise among human beings people who seem to exude love as naturally as the sun gives out heat. These people, usually of enormous creative power, are the envy of us all, and, by and large, manís religions are attempts to cultivate that same power in ordinary people.
Old 04-16-2013, 05:09 PM   #6
Herald of Unicron
Cy-Tech Flying out of the way of the incoming face punch giant titan of an Autobot. Transforms back into robot mode. Trains his lasers on the Decepticon combatant.

"Great another situation I know nothing about."

Obvious this Decepticon sure does make it up in brawn portion not so much in brains portion.
Old 04-17-2013, 08:32 AM   #7
OMNIMON #1 ROYALKNIGHT
Rapid-Fire wants to go after the titan but hear the sounds of chopper blades, tires,a dn jet engines

Hey are you okay?

Yeah I'm fine RoadRage......just a small problem

The bot named RoadRage would transform from his black and blue Ferrai with lighting bolt decak and look good doing it. RoadRage's body would start to spark electricity and his doors would pop out and arms would come out. He pushes his body up in the air his legs would come out and he lands on his feet. His head the pops out and his arm-blades pop out twirling. RoadRage looks at Rapid-Fire red visor over his optics

Thats good to hear.........you got into a fight didn't you?

..............maybe heh heh heh

Must you always fight?

The two mechs look up to see a helicopter transform and fall to the ground. His trans formation is like that of FOC Vortex The bot was light green and baby blue

Sorry if it's in my energon Medi-Core!!!

Oh boy......well that's nice to know
Quote:
Old 04-17-2013, 08:42 AM   #8
OMNIMON #1 ROYALKNIGHT
Whoa bro..........looks like I missed something!!!

Don't we always!!!

The two auto-mobiles transform. The orange and grey tow would transform into a tall lanky yet strong mech his tow cable becomes a claw. The claw is basically a arm witha servo on it that turns into a weapon and tools.

It seems like we always do A.M.P

The bot named A.M.P would transformfrom his Mercedez form and do a break dance while doing it. His body is like RoadRage's well-built but his is more average. He has a screen on his face. His audios look like headphones. and has speakers on his arms

Of course I am Pro-Gear.....aren't I always?

......No

......Eh

The two mech's walk over too the group of mech's waiting for the other two members to show that weren't there a jet and a young triple-changer
Quote:
Old 04-17-2013, 10:30 AM   #9
Herald of Unicron
Cy Tech watches the two automobiles transforms as he lands. Does a percursory scan of the area of battle.

"I am missing something. Scans say one thing and optic sensors say another."

Dips his finger in to Energon from the Autobot titan sniff it. Rubs his two claws together testing the texture. Run his scanners over the energon pool and decides to take a sample of it to the med center for further analysis.

"Strange what this in the Energon?"
Old 04-17-2013, 12:42 PM   #10
11th Doctor's Huntress
The trees around the battle site shook so violently in one area, that those trees fell to the ground. And out shot a massively huge, fiery-red she-cat, leading a lot of Spartans into the clearing. As soon as her paws touched the ground she reared onto her hind legs and transformed in a blur. Standing in her place now was a massive, muscle-bound, broad-shouldered titan of a human/kitten/ transformer mix.