Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Return to Cybertron

Reply Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2013, 07:13 PM   #1
JackWheel FTW
Collection Count: 5 :(
News Credits: 20
Return to Cybertron

Third attempt at this story, and I'm dedicated to make it great. If you have any critiques, comments, feel free to post them.

Updates
Part 02 -Moon Phase
Part 03 - The Return (Part 1)
Part 04 - The Return (Part 2)
Part 05 - Kaon

Prologue

Our home, Cybertron, is dead. Shockwave, the psychotic leader of the Decepticons infected the core of Cybertron with Dark Energon accidentally after one of his experiments went terribly wrong. The only thing is, he did nothing to fix his mistake. I travelled to the core of Cybertron in hopes of a finding a way of curing our planet, but I instead found that the core had already shut the planet down. With little hope of returning to Cybertron, I lead a brave group of Autobots to the previous unknown planet of Earth. We adapted quickly to Earth's way, and made allies with the humans because of a threat we both faced; the Decepticons. Before we traveled to Earth, Shockwave and his minions forced our ship to crash land into the moon, where a team of dedicated scientists and warriors work to repair our only means of traveling throughout the stars.

Prowl ran furiously throughout the forest, panting as he leaped over fallen trees and large rocks. When he saw Starscream landing in front of him, he immediately stopped in his tracks, and began running towards the left.

"Prowl to base. I repeat, Prowl to base. I have the last Omega Key!"

Right in front of him, a green ground-bridge opened. He finally felt a sense of relief. As the figures emerged from the portal, his eyes opened. Shockwave was standing directly in front of him, along with Brawl, Barricade, and Soundwave.

"Brawl, get the key." Shockwave commanded.

Brawl, a ferocious Decepticon soldier immediately obeyed Shockwave's orders. He walked over to the frightened Autobot, and pried the Omega Key from Prowls shaking hands.

"Thank you for your "cooperation", Autobot. You will not be forgotten in the Decepticon history books." Shockwave menacingly said.

Shockwave ordered his troops back, but before he did that. He raised his AstroMag cannon and shot off a blast directly into Prowl's chest. The blast impacted Prowl immesnely, and sent him flying backwards into the air. The Autobot landed on the ground hard, and tried as much as he could to apply pressure to the wound. But as he lost more Energon, his body began to shut down.

The Decepticon leader walked over to the badly damaged of Prowl, and looked the Autobot directly in the optics. He raised his weapon once more, and shot off a blast directly into his head.

Prowl was dead.
JackWheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 07:36 PM   #2
Not a princess
Nice start.
Ironhide1706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:16 PM   #3
OMNIMON #1 ROYALKNIGHT
Collection Count: A Few
Good start!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptokron View Post
He has Badgeface. Is his face also his warrant?
RoadRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:20 PM   #4
Combaticon
ARCTrooperAlpha's Ebay Auctions
Interesting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt55 View Post
You don't see Optimus sitting in a corner, sharpening his blades, fantasizing about ripping Decepticons' guts out when not in battle for instance.
No More......CYBERTRON FALLS !
ARCTrooperAlpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 04:31 PM   #5
JackWheel FTW
Moon Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhide1706 View Post
Nice start.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadRage View Post
Good start!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARCTrooperAlpha View Post
Interesting.
Thanks for the warm reviews.

Second chapter is now up. Hope you enjoy. Feel free to leave any critques or comments below.

Moon Phase

"Prowl was a brave soldier. He always put the mission in front of his welfare. He was a firm believer that we Autobot's would make it back to our home planet, and that is why he set out alone to retrieve the last remaining Omega Key. Although he was not victorious, his resistance to the Decepticon's will never be forgotten. He was a true hero. It is in his honor that I will do everything I can to make sure we return to Cybertron." Ultra Magnus said.

The Autobot's all filed down the stairs as they returned to the headquarters of the Autobot base, which was located in the deserted town of Jasper, Nevada. Ratchet resumed his normal post at the ground-bridge controls, Ironhide and Wheeljack retreated back to their private quarters, and directly in front of Ultra Magnus, stood a very curious Smokescreen.

"So now that the Decepticons have all 4 Omega keys, what do we do?"

"Simply put Smokescreen, we wait. The Decepticon's ship cannot withstand the full journey to Cybertron, which means that they have to use a Space-Bridge. My plan is to follow them into the portal, and pray that they don't engage war on us." Ultra Magnus responded.

"That doesn't seem like much of a plan if you-"

"Ultra Magnus" Ratchet interrupted Smokescreen. "Incoming transmission from Perceptor on Moon Base."

"Patch him through." Ultra commanded.

"Greetings, Ultra Magnus. We've finished the restoration process. The Ark's defenses are now at 100%, and we've gathered enough Energon to fuel our trip. Now all we need is an experienced driver. "

"Great work, Perceptor. Although, I do have some bad news to report to you. The Decepticons have gained all 4 Omega keys. Our fate now rests in Shockwave's hands. We cant make a move until he does. Make sure the Arks Planetary weapons are charged up, I have a feeling we are going to need them." Ultra Magnus transmitted.

"Soundwave, status report." Shockwave commanded.

"The Omega keys have been secured into place to make sure that they can withstand the journey. I have already entered the coordinates of Cybertron into our ships GPS, and the Space Bridge is running at full capacity."

"Excellent work, Soundwave. And what are the pathetic Autobot's up to?" Shockwave questioned.

"Laserbeak reported that the Ark has been fully repaired and is ready to launch at any given moment." Soundwave reported.

"Well that takes away our element of surprise. Either way, I want the main power redirected to the tow cables and our defense system. I want to make sure the precious Autobot leader and his soldiers are stuck in space forever." Shockwave said, with a grim tone. "Ready the Space-Bridge, the time is now."

Soundwave immediately got to work, transmitting commands to the Decepticons stationed at the Space-Bridge control center, which is located in a remote area of the Moon. Once finishing that, he accessed the ships GPS system and set the heading for the coordinates of the Space-Bridge. The Nemesis immediately reacted, quickly gaining altitude.

"Ultra Magnus!" Ratchet shouted. "The Nemesis is about to break through the atmosphere. We must leave now."

"Ready the ground-bridge Ratchet."

Within minutes the Autobot's were ready to leave, considering they've been looking forward to this for quite some time. Smokescreen, the most eager one, passed through the portal first. He was followed by combat partners Ironhide and Wheeljack, who served together in an elite group known as the "Wreckers." Ratchet went next at the request of Ultra Magnus, who was the last to cross-over.

The Ark was the jewel ship of the Autobot's. Constructed during the War for Cybertron, it's main function is to transport hundreds of Cybertronians from one planet to another. It can house over 300 Cybertronians, and is composed of 5 decks.

Ultra Magnus wasted no time when he arrived on the Moon. He immediately headed straight for the Bridge, where Perceptor, Ironhide, and a crew of Autobot troopers were preparing for lift-off.

"Perceptor, how's everything going?"

"Good so far Ultra Magnus. The only thing we need is someone who can drive this vessel!"

"Why can't our wonderful leader drive it?" Ironhide sarcastically asked.

"Magnus has to be ready at all times in case of an attack, which is very likely. We need somebody who has a low ranking position" Perceptor responded.

"I can drive the Ark." The unknown Cybertronian exclaimed.

"What is your name soldier?" Ultra Magnus asked.

"Optimus."
Old 03-12-2013, 07:02 PM   #6
OMNIMON #1 ROYALKNIGHT
Collection Count: A Few
I like this Optimus STARTS @ the bottom and WORKS his way too the TOP!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptokron View Post
He has Badgeface. Is his face also his warrant?
RoadRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 07:28 PM   #7
Combaticon
ARCTrooperAlpha's Ebay Auctions
keep it up !
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt55 View Post
You don't see Optimus sitting in a corner, sharpening his blades, fantasizing about ripping Decepticons' guts out when not in battle for instance.
No More......CYBERTRON FALLS !
ARCTrooperAlpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 09:51 PM   #8
The Crowing... caw caw
News Credits: 3
Send a message via Skype™ to Coffee
This definitely has some potential, keep it up.
Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 11:47 PM   #9
Not a princess
Well done. I like the twist at the end.
Ironhide1706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 04:01 PM   #10
JackWheel FTW
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadRage View Post
I like this Optimus STARTS @ the bottom and WORKS his way too the TOP!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARCTrooperAlpha View Post
keep it up !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee View Post
This definitely has some potential, keep it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhide1706 View Post
Well done. I like the twist at the end.
Thank you all. The next update is probably going to be on the longer side, so bare with me as I plan everything out. Should be posted by the latest on Sunday.