Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Transformers: Ignition

Reply Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2012, 03:43 PM   #11
WITH NO SURVIVORS!
Collection Count: More than few but less than all of them
News Credits: 9
Send a message via AIM to Autovolt 127 Send a message via Skype™ to Autovolt 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spin-Out View Post
Thanks for the feedback, guys. I'm aiming for the first Decepticon attack to happen, featuring everyone's favorite Seeker leader... But he won't be your usual Starscream, no.
Armada/Viral Scream I persume.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta777 View Post
"Today we face the Decepticons that are at our door, and bring the fight to them! Today we are cancelling the age of extinction!"
Autovolt 127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 04:38 PM   #12
Shine on, you crazy moose
Collection Count: Uh... A lot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autovolt 127 View Post
Armada/Viral Scream I persume.
Actually, yes
Spin-Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 05:07 PM   #13
WITH NO SURVIVORS!
Send a message via AIM to Autovolt 127 Send a message via Skype™ to Autovolt 127
Quote:
Actually, yes
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann OST - Nikopol - YouTube

His theme song, also his voice gives him super stength.

Quote:
"Today we face the Decepticons that are at our door, and bring the fight to them! Today we are cancelling the age of extinction!"
Old 04-21-2012, 06:02 PM   #14
Protectobot
Collection Count: Need More...!
Great story so far Spin-out. I'm especially looking forward to how your autobot crew interacts. You have the impulsive Cliffjumper vs. rule follower Windrazor, and the (I steal "cantankorous from Honourbound because it fits perfectly) Wheeljack vs. both the logical reserved Red Alert and the shell shocked veteran Ironclad. I still want to see more of Optimus, but that can wait. Your crew seem ragtag and crazy but sometimes, crazy works.
Rewind Eject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 09:53 AM   #15
The sun was rising over Progress City – Cole had managed to get in a few hours of sleep in between all the noise the Autobots made taking all of the hardware they needed – a Ground Bridge transmitter, a CR tank, and a Teletraan unit – and unloading it in his garage. “Couldn’t they try to be quieter?!” Cole covered his head with his pillow, since Wheeljack hadn’t yet finished putting the Ground Bridge back together.

“Communications are back-up!” First Aid cheerily stated. “Well, to an extent.” He frowned as he found that communications still weren’t able to leave the Solar System. “Well, if any other Energon patrols come along, we could easily radio them… Once they make it past the belt of icy dwarf planets and comets that surround this star system.”

Cole, still in his sweatpants after trying to sleep, stepped out of his room. “Wait, you guys navigated past the Kuiper belt and the Oort cloud?!”

Ironclad chuckled. “Actually, Cole, the comet and asteroid belts in your solar system aren’t very densely packed at all. There’s usually a good amount of hics in between those space rocks.”

“And you better believe what the big guy says, meatbag – Back when he and I were in the Wreckers, I had to drive us through an asteroid belt where the space rocks were almost as densely packed as the buildings back in Old Iacon.” Wheeljack paused as he took a swig of oil from the barrel he kept on his belt like a hip flask. “We almost got cratered!”

“If it wasn’t for Wheeljack’s flying, he and I would be pieces of debris floating through the cosmos.” Ironclad said with a morose tone. “We’re two of very few Wreckers who weren’t lost on a mission.”

“What do you mean, ‘weren’t?” We’re lost on this dirt clod right now!” Wheeljack used his magna-wrench to secure some of Ironclad’s rivets in place after the old soldier fired them into the wall. “Hopefully we can get off here sooner than –“

“No can do, Wheeljack.” Optimus sighed as he eyed the Energon scanner on the Teletraan unit with a mix of trepidation and excitement. “Or did you forget that this planet has almost as much Energon as Cybertron did?”

“Yeah, but we ain’t miners, Prime!” Wheeljack crossed his arms. “We don’t have enough equipment to dig it all up –“

“I never said we’d have to dig it up.” Optimus smiled, and continued. “It seems humans, led by the ReedTech faction –“

“Wait, ReedTech? The company that discovered the clean alternate fuel they call Furmanite? The same kinda fuel that powers Progress City?!” Cole looked shocked, as if he had finally figured something out.

“Well, yes. Your Furmanite is our Energon, Cole.” First Aid grinned. “And it seems you humans are capable of producing incredible amounts of it.”

“It’s not just that. The CEO – or 'Prime' of ReedTech – is my father, Walter Reed.” Cole stated, and showed them a picture of his father on his cell phone – A skinny man with graying hair and a fine mustache stood next to a lean teenage boy with messy brown hair and a young girl with whitish-blonde hair. The young man was obviously Cole at around the age of thirteen, and the other two were his father, Walter Reed, and his younger sister, Lyra. “I’m… Not on the best terms with him. Mainly because he isn’t my real father.”

“I don’t get it.” Hot Shot shrugged. “So this guy wasn’t your actual protoform batch initiator. Big whoop.”

Cole glared silently at Hot Shot.

“What?” Hot Shot said defensively.

“Way to be sensitive, Hot Shot.” Override elbowed Hot Shot in his side. “You don’t even know how human families work, Hot–“

First Aid looked panicked. “I’m picking up strange signals in the sky – I think the Decepticons may be after the Energon!”

“Autobots!” Optimus raised his Ion Axe. “Transform and roll out!” The six Autobots motored out, leaving Cole at the garage.

A fighter jet soared above Progress City, accompanied by a helicopter. “I don’t understand, Lord Shockwave. Why should Cyclonus and I attack these primitive creatures?! They don’t have any real way to defend themselves! Master Cruellock would –“

“Master Cruellock is gone, Starscream. This is what Megatron would want if he was alive.” A voice crackled over Starscream's commlink. “Would you want to have disappointed Megatron, Starscream?”

“No!” Starscream exclaimed, anger apparent in his voice. “You know it would be a dishonor to go against his wishes… Even if he is offline.”

The aassault chopper cackled madly. “Psssht, if Lugnut was with us, there's no way you'd have the servos to say Megs is offline!”

“Cyclonus, shut up!” Starscream sped up and dashed towards a power plant on a barrier island. “And stay out of my way – It would also be dishonorable to put too many inferior organics in danger.”

“Yeah, sure, dishonorable.” Cyclonus soared after him, and the two of them landed right across from the power plant. “Don't worry - I'll try and keep quiet, but if any of these fleshbags shoots me, BANG! BANG! BANGBANGBANG!”

Starscream transformed into his robot mode – a wiry-looking robot armed with swords formed from his jet-mode wings, and with a mouth full of razor-sharp, sharklike teeth - and proceeded to shoot Cyclonus a look. “I want to minimize potential casualties… Not that I care about organics or anything. It's simply to avoid making too much trouble.”

Cyclonus then transformed into his robot mode - a slightly bulkier robot with various guns all over his body. “Yeah, sure. Or did ya forget why ol' One-Optic sent me to watch ya, 'Screamer?”

“Yes, I know.” Starscream frowned. “Because he doesn’t trust me enough to think I wouldn’t follow through on this errand because of my honor.”

“There ya go, spoutin' off about honor again!” Cyclonus smirked. “Hell, if Megatron hadn't sent Cruellock packing, you'd be just like the Autobots - “

“SHUT UP!” Starscream whipped around and glared at Cyclonus. “I’ll prove it to Shockwave that I’m worthy of being named his successor as Air Commander!”

“Roger, roger!” Cyclonus chuckled as he stowed away his guns. "Let's get some Energon! Gyahahahaa!”

“...” Starscream used his jets to surge forth towards the power plant, attempting to frighten as many humans away from the plant as possible. “PREPARE FOR EXTERMINATION, NAKED APES!” Starscream grinned widely, revealing his terrifyingly sharp teeth as he removed his wings and transformed them into twin Proton Sabers.

"We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!" Cyclonus deployed his gatling guns and began firing wildly, cackling like a madman. "Actually, scratch the peace part! This Energon's OURS!"

“Everyone! Evacuate the plant! I don’t care if Progress City is gonna lose all power, but there're giant metal monsters attacking!” The foreman led his employees out in a frantic rush.

“Excellent!” Starscream cackled to himself. “Looks like we’ll have all of the Energon we'll need, and they didn’t even fight for it. Cowards.”

“The only coward I see is you, Decepticon!” THWACK! Optimus’ ion axe connected with Starscream’s head, knocking off his helmet.

“My… My helmet!” Starscream used the boosters in his feet to surge towards Optimus, but soon felt an invisible force holding him in place! “What kind of trickery IS this?!”

“It’s called magnetism. I could explain how dey work, but I’m usin’ ‘em to kick yer sorry tailfin!” Wheeljack used his magnawrench to direct a wave of magnetic energy at Starscream, sending the seeker hurtling back into the building!

Hot Shot picked up Starscream’s helmet and removed Optimus’ axe from it, tossing the weapon back to his leader. “Hey, look! It fits!” Hot Shot then sent out a blast of fire from his arm-mounted welding torches, causing the Decepticon to swiftly dodge to the right.

“You dishonorable, weak AUTOBOTS!” Starscream flew towards Hot Shot and skewered the smaller Autobot on one of his swords! “Now… GIVE ME MY HELMET BACK!”

“HOT SHOT!” Override took aim at Starscream with her rifle and provided cover fire as Hot Shot limped away, a nasty stab wound in his shoulder. “GET AWAY FROM HIM!”

“First Aid! Take care of Hot Shot!” Optimus transformed into vehicle mode and charged towards Starscream, but he was forced to dodge Cyclonus' cover fire.

"Peek-a-boo, I SEE YOU~" Cyclonus was back in helicopter mode and providing cover fire for Starscream from above.

“Hey, Doc-bot…” Hot Shot grinned, despite the fact that he was bleeding Energon from his shoulder joint. “I’m just glad he has terrible aim when he’s ticked off, you know?”

“Please hold still! I’m trying to patch you up before he can come back for another strike!” First Aid deployed numerous medical tools from his back-mounted repair kit. He quickly welded the wound on Hot Shot’s shoulder closed, and gave his Spark a bit of extra energy with his shock paddles. “There. Now you need to get out of the combat zone. Understood?”

“Leave?!” Hot Shot got back up and adjusted his arms. “If anything, you should do more than just sit around patching ‘Bots up!” Hot Shot then transformed into vehicle mode and raced towards Starscream, deploying his welding torches as makeshift turbo boosters. “C’mon, Red! You could do somethin’ with those shock paddles!”

First Aid thought for a moment, and then adjusted the dials on his shock paddles to a higher voltage. “If I have to fight, it’s only to prevent any unnecessary loss of life…” He then ran towards Starscream, and slugged him with an electric punch!

Starscream growled and grabbed First Aid by his throat. “A sneak attack?! You Autobots really don’t have any sense of honor, do you?!” Starscream then tossed First Aid back towards Wheeljack, who used his magna-wrench to catch the medibot in midair and guide him down safely. “Even as you Autobots outnumber me, I refuse to flee! I’ll die here for the Decepticon cause if I must! I will –“

“Starscream. I order you and Cyclonus to retreat. Soundwave has informed me of your miserable failure.” A monotonous voice spoke over Starscream’s commlink. “You will be punished for your weakness when you return to the base.”

“No! Lord Shockwave!” Starscream flew out of the reach of the Autobots so their attacks couldn’t interrupt his argument. “I can defeat them and get the Energon if you just give me the chance –“

“No.” Shockwave tapped his fingers on his computer terminal. “You will obey your leader’s commands. Understood?”

Starscream growled and transformed into jet mode, flying off without a word. Cyclonus followed behind him, cackling because he had managed to stay out of the Autobot's range.

“Well… That was anti-climactic.” Hot Shot placed his new trophy on his head. “Told ya it fits.”

Override, of course, was furious. “You idiot! Was that helmet worth almost being offlined?!” Override paced back and forth in a huff. “Are you even paying attention to me?!” She then glared at the taller Autobot – he was still adjusting his helmet. “IDIOT!” She pummeled the helmet with a karate chop, causing it to ring around Hot Shot’s head like an oversized gong.

“Hey!” Hot Shot placed his servos on the helmet to stop the ringing, and then posed heroically. “I make this look good!”

Optimus slapped his servo to his face. “Could you two stop arguing? We have to retreat before we're noticed. Autobots, transform and roll out!"

Override nodded, but not before she backflipped behind Hot Shot and yanked the oversized helmet off of his head, lobbing it towards Optimus. She then transformed into her vehicle mode and motored off in a huff.

"What'd I do?" Hot Shot then transformed and motored off after her, and he was followed by Wheeljack and First Aid.

"Prime? You coming?" Ironclad had already transformed into vehicle mode, but he was waiting for his commander.

"In a minute." Prime threw the helmet up in the air and transformed, and it landed neatly in his truck bed. "Roll out, Ironclad!" Optimus then sped off after the rest of his crew, with his mentor close behind.

--------

Starscream

Allegiance: Decepticon
Alt-mode: Fighter Jet
Function: Air Warrior

Motto: "Give me back my helmet!"
Bio: "Statement: Starscream is a skilled warrior. He is a strong candidate for the next Air Commander of the Decepticon army. He is as loyal to the Decepticon warrior's way as Lugnut is to Megatron. He fights for whoever he deems to be strong and honorable." - Soundwave

Abilities: "Summary: Starscream is a skilled dogfighter in his vehicle mode, and moves at incredible speeds in either form. He is equipped with two aero sabers in robot mode, which he wields with considerable skill."

Weaknesses: "Observation: Starscream's ideals of honor and his young age make him unreliable - he may avoid 'unnecessary' casualties at the cost of a combat advantage."

STR: 6
SKL: 7
SPD: 10
RNK: 5
CRG: 10
FRP: 9
END: 6
Old 05-12-2012, 03:10 PM   #16
Okay, so I've been ninja editing Cliffjumper into Hot Shot. Mainly because, well, I miss that yellow doofus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFWiki
The Transformers launches in the US, in toy, comic and cartoon formats, forever ruining Transformers.
Old 05-12-2012, 06:43 PM   #17
WITH NO SURVIVORS!
Quote:
Okay, so I've been ninja editing Cliffjumper into Hot Shot. Mainly because, well, I miss that yellow doofus.
I miss him too. Unlike Bumblebee he was a real charecter with real personality.

So what does the helmet Starscream have look like (is it like the G1 design) and what does he look like without it (like the Prime design)?

Quote:
Old 05-13-2012, 09:00 AM   #18
Actually, 'Screamer's helmet is based on Alternity Starscream's, so it has a samurai-like head crest. Without it, his head has the same shape (but not the same face) as Movie Protoform Starscream.
Quote:
The Transformers launches in the US, in toy, comic and cartoon formats, forever ruining Transformers.
Old 05-13-2012, 05:34 PM   #19
WITH NO SURVIVORS!
Interesting choices.

Quote:
Old 11-26-2012, 01:58 PM   #20
Okay, now that I've got the opener out of the way (probably the least fun part, honestly), it's time I said it officially.

TRANSFORMERS IGNITION IS COMING BACK! And we're gonna have a psychotic mad doctor hearse, three robotic swamp monster robots, and a nerdy Asian girl! AND SOME OTHER STUFF TOO YEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
Quote: