Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Transformers: Prime His Daughter, His Friend FanFiction

Reply Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2011, 04:52 PM   #31
Maximal
I do not own Transformers – Only my OC's

Emerald belongs to Shizuka Taiyou – (I did make a few little changes which she knows about)

Chapter 27 – Transformers Prime

(1 month later on a lone road Breakdown and Knockout together)

Breakdown stared at Knockout like he had just threatened to blow his spark out or more to the point like he lost his processors.

"What are you saying Knockout, you're leaving my side to go join Megatron and the bots? Are you insane, Starscream will tear your spark out of your spark chamber?" Breakdown demanded.

"I do not like or trust that spider freak, nor do I trust that human and his group. Who is to say he will keep his word. No I do not trust any of them; I am keeping my body intact thank you very much." Knockout replied.

"Airachnid, you don't like her; I think she's kind of hot in a way." Breakdown said as Knockout gasped and rolled his optics at him.

"You're really sick, do you know that?" Knockout growled. "She's a freak and you my friend are sick for thinking she is hot; Breakdown." Knockout remarked.

"Oh really, and what pray tell is your idea of hot, and please do not tell me Optimus Prime's rims." Breakdown snarled.

Knockout smirked, he did think Optimus Prime was hot; but he would never tell the leader of the Bots that. However there was one mech, he was crazy about and would turn over a new rim for.

"Well...?" he asked impatiently.

"I think only one mech could turn my head and that's Ratchet." Knockout replied.

"He's an Autobot are you mad?"

"He's a medic like I am, he is the perfect mech." Knockout replied.

"So, you're going to just switch sides to be with Ratchet and risk Starscream's wrath?" Breakdown demanded, as he transformed his arm to his hammer.

"Yes, I am..." Knockout replied.

"Can't let you do that, Knockout." Breakdown said as he tried to stop Knockout.

Knockout grabbed his energon prod, and shoved it into Breakdown's neck.

"Sorry Breakdown, there is nothing here for me any longer; Starscream will never how to lead anything. Airachnid is a freak and I will not take orders from screamer, his idea of leading and Megatron's is quite different." Knockout replied.

Knockout quickly took off, he sent a message to Megatron not realizing; Megatron had his servos filled at the moment with Emerald.

(Con base – Megatron's quarters)

Megatron laid on the berth patting it for Emerald to join him, she smiled and slowly joined him.

"Can I be on top, please, please can I be on top?" she asked, as her chest plates opened up for him.

"Perhaps that can be arranger little one." Megatron replied as she giggled then.

Megatron figured Emerald would be a little timid in interfacing, but he was impressive mistaken.

Emerald had never had a sparkmate, that was true but she was fierce with him. She ran her fingers over his spark casing, and then let the tendrils attach themselves to her fingers. Megatron watched her optics widen, as she watched his spark. Megatron himself was slowly becoming more excited with this little femme's antics. She was innocent, almost childlike in her exploration of his spark. He sucked in air as his fans kicked in, she was overheating his body really quickly.

"You my dear are a pleasure and..." he stopped his words as she leaned in and kissed his spark chamber.

She ran her glossa over it.

"Y...ou... Are...S...O..." Megatron mumbled as his words suddenly became incoherent.

She smiled to herself, as she continued running her glossa over his spark casing; while he moaned and arched up. Her hands reached up onto his pointed armor, he was in bliss and he was falling for this little femme.

"Emerald, I...Love...You..." Megatron moaned as she gazed up at him.

"I love you too Megatron..." she said, moving up and letting her spark wrap around his.

The action was like a lightning bolt had hit him, the second her spark wrapped around his Megatron went wild. Megatron could feel everything Emerald had ever experienced; and she felt everything Megatron had ever felt. Megatron held her tighter, moving his claws over her wings making her moan.

"You belong to me, my little Emerald of the sky." Megatron whispered.

Both Megatron and Emerald overloaded with such force, she screamed his name and collapsed in recharge. Megatron followed her in recharge, with a loopy smile on his face filled with contentment.

(30 minutes later)

:::... Megatron, its Knockout come in...:::::

:::... What do you want...:::

Silence...

:::... I know I have made some slagging huge choices that were wrong, but my one choice I am trying to make up. I Left Starscream's fold, I was hoping I could come back I have information to report to you and Optimus Prime as well...::::

Silence...

:::... Just hold on..:::

Megatron contacted Optimus via private commlink.

::... Optimus come in; it's Megatron...:::

:::... Go ahead Megatron...::::

::::... It would seem Knockout has had a change in spark, and wants to rejoin our cause. He says he has information as well to give us...:::

:::... Do you believe him...:::::

:::... I will have Soundwave test his mind to be on the safe side..::::

:::... Very well...:::

:::... By the way, Emerald and I are now sparkbonded...::::

Optimus smiled to himself.

:::... Congratulations, it feels good, doesn't it..:::

::... Yes, it does very much so...::::

Silence...

::... We'll be there in a bit...:::::

:::... Very well..::::

(Autobot base)

Optimus was sitting on a chair with Starshine; Agent Fowler was in the base talking to them about Silas and Mech's movements.

"They have been quiet too quiet, I don't like it." Fowler said.

"Nor do I, but one good thing they do not know where our bases are located." Optimus said as Megatron and Emerald came through the ground bridge.

Emerald was talking a mile a minute, Agent Fowler rolled his eyes.

"Oh great motor mouth is in the house now." he mumbled.

Bumblebee whistled angrily then.

"Sorry big guy..." Fowler replied.

Emerald ran over to Bumblebee, taking him by the servos.

"Guess what, guess what, guess what; you will never guess Megatron and I are sparkmates now." Emerald said quickly as Megatron chuckled at her.

Megatron and Optimus watched, as Ratchet opened the ground bridge for Knockout. Knockout raced through and then transformed. Soundwave probed Knockout's mind, and finding no deception from Knockout, or secrets gave Megatron and Optimus the okay.

"Starscream has teamed up with Airachnid, and they went to Silas and made a deal with him. If he left them alone, they'd find a way to capture you and Optimus, plus two techno organics he wants." Knockout explained.

Both Arcee and Emerald growled, and while Arcee's optics turned darker blue with anger. Emerald's optics turned bright Emerald when she got angry; Megatron and Optimus noticed and found interesting.

Megatron bent down and picked up his daughter, and placed her on his shoulder.

"No one touches my daughter..." he growled.

"Correction...OUR daughter..." Emerald remarked her optics shining brightly.

Megatron smiled, while Emerald went and stood by her family; and Arcee did the same with her mech. Femmes were rather protective of their families, and Silas and Mech would soon learn you don't mess with femmes and their families. It's highly unhealthy.

(Where Starscream is)

"He did what?" Starscream demanded.

"He left to go with the Autobots and Megatron; he has a thing for Ratchet." Breakdown said with a shrug.

"Well it matters not I have more coming, my two wing mates are on their way with their ship. We can use as a base of operations for now." Starscream replied.

"I also can mine for some energon as well." Breakdown replied, while he watched Airachnid and Starscream smirking at each other.

"Megatron and Optimus Prime's time will come, and then our revenge will be sweet." Starscream said with a cackle.
Altimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 04:53 PM   #32
Maximal
Chapter 28 – Transformers Prime

Agent Fowler was flying his helicopter over the area; he always did sweeps of different areas. However, what Fowler wasn't ready for was Starscream attacking him; the treacherous Con shot down Fowler. Agent Fowler quickly tried to guide the chopper down, he sent an SOS to Optimus with his location.

(Autobot base)

Ratchet picked up the SOS and location from Fowler, Knockout looked at the Autobots knowing this was most probably a trap set by Starscream.

"This has got to be one of Starscream's traps..." Knockout replied.

"That may very well be back he is our friend, and I do not leave my friends or comrades alone." Optimus replied firmly.

Megatron nodded, and then picked up Meg; he looked at her with love in his optics.

"You have to stay safe daddy okay?" Meg replied as he kissed her.

Emerald walked up toward her family, Megatron handed Meg to Emerald; and then he kissed her firmly.

"Come home to us." Emerald whispered.

Arcee and Optimus hugged and kissed; Starshine glanced up at her daddy. It was then Starshine spoke to him.

"Daddy, please come back to us, we love you..." Starshine replied.

"We will my sparkshine; I promise."Optimus replied as several Vehicons accompanied Optimus and Megatron.

Megatron and Optimus transformed followed by the Vehicons following them. They drove and flew to the location, where Agent Fowler was supposed to be at. They found the Agent; he was badly injured.

"Get him back to base... NOW...!" Optimus ordered to the one Vehicon, who quickly took off just as Starscream, Thundercracker and Skywarp came out of nowhere.

Optimus and Megatron got their weapons out and ready, narrowing their optics at the seekers.

"Well, what do you know our former leader and his weak – minded brother; I like these odds much better." Starscream snapped as Thundercracker took out the last two Vehicons.

Starscream watched as Airachnid snuck up behind Optimus and Megatron, she quickly shot her webbing at both brothers. It trapped them only momentarily, until both leaders activated their blades. The distraction made Starscream and his wing mates let the liquid nitrogen hit Optimus and Megatron.

Optimus and Megatron weren't ready for that, the liquid nitrogen hit them instantly and by then it had already turned to ice. Optimus and Megatron were startled by this; they collapsed onto the ground their joints freezing and internal systems freezing.

"Starscream, this is unacceptable and you know it..." Megatron snarled as he started to shut down.

"Dear master, it's me calling the shots here not you. You thought you were so smart siding with Optimus, but you both will die and I shall live. I will also have two techno organics as well, Silas wants them as well. Where are those two pretty little techno organics, Hmmmmm?" Starscream asked in a mocking tone.

"Go frag yourself, Starscream; we'll never tell you." Optimus snarled as he growled in pain.

"Such heroics words from a washed up leader..." Starscream snarled, as he watched them struggle to stay online.

Optimus' optics dimmed, as he and Megatron started to go offline; they heard rather than saw some sort of vehicle or vehicles approach.

However, what they didn't know was, it was Silas and Mech coming to take the two leaders away; and this time Silas had no intentions of letting either Cybertronian live to make a fool out of him again.

Ooooo ooooooo ooooooooo o oooooooooooo

A/N

Yes, I know the chapter is small, but this was just a teaser chapter; unforunately Optimus and Megs will not get out of this anytime soon. Mech will have Optimus and Megatron for a while unforunately...

I have a brand new story which will be a long story called " Friends never say goodbye"

Check it out R&R

(Also Buffy one is being redone - someone asked me about that story - It's being redone it was a little too fast so I took it down for now)
Old 08-04-2011, 04:53 PM   #33
Maximal
Warning – Violence and torture

Chapter 29 – Transformers Prime

(Mech's new headquarters)

Optimus and Megatron were both laid out on huge metal tables, both mechs were slowly onlining and realizing the predicament they were in.

:::... Megatron...:::

Megatron looked over at his brother, one quick movement told them both they weren't going anywhere. The chains were reinforced with energon something they were sure; that Starscream told Silas to use to make sure they couldn't escape.

::... Are your weapons offline too...:::

::... Yes, but I feel sluggish as well; like they tampered with something inside of me..::

It was then Silas walked in, he strolled up a huge metal podium; his smirk alone was enough to unnerve both mechs. It wasn't until Silas' eyes glowed red; that it startled both Optimus and Megatron.

"Yes, I must say you two have become quite a problem mucking up everything for me. First you, thinking you're some sort of parent; when you're a machine living technology or not. You are not human; you're a pile of scrap metal; that needs to be destroyed." Silas snarled.

Optimus saw the metal arms down coming from the ceiling; one heading toward him and the other his brother. He knew he wasn't going to like this, neither one of them would.

They tried to brace themselves for the pain to come, but it was so powerful; it floored them both. The metal arms punched into their armor; it gripped several wire bunches and a cable. Optimus' optics widened and brightened; then the leader yelled out in pain as his wires and cable were yanked out of him.

Megatron felt the metal arm punch into his armor as well; he tried to remain silent; but like Optimus he couldn't. The two brothers were put close to each other; Megatron slowly moved his claw toward his brother's hand. Optimus' optics moved toward his brother's servo, he had slipped his claw into his hand. It was such an uncharacteristic move; his brother never showed anything like this before.

"Oh yes, before I forget your other titans will never find you in time; this is a brand new headquarters. You see, I do learn from my mistakes; they will find your mangled scrap heaps after I am done destroying you both that is." Silas as both Optimus and Megatron were viciously shocked by Silas.

Optimus and Megatron tried to stop the screams threatening to erupt from their vocal processors.

::... Hold on brother...:::

It was Optimus who sent the private link to Megatron.

::... We should not be sent to the Allspark like this, we are warriors and leaders; we deserve better...:::

Megatron turned his head away; he didn't want to show weakness in front of this puny human. He had his pride, even if he didn't have his freedom.

(Autobot Base)

Emerald and Arcee both collapsed onto the floor Bumblebee, Ratchet, Bulkhead and the others going to them.

"Optimus is in pain awful pain..." Arcee whispered as she put her servo to her chest plates.

Bumblebee was holding Emerald, as she felt her mate's pain her spark racing with its own pain from it as well. Emerald's optics turned from pained blue to enraged emerald; her weapons warmed up.

Arcee too felt a sudden spark of rage hit her, she had just spark mated with Optimus. They were a family now, someone was trying to take that from her and she wasn't going to allow them to take Optimus from her and Starshine.

"Arcee, come with me..." Emerald ordered.

"You got it..." Arcee answered.

"Where are you two going?" Ratchet demanded.

"We are going to find our mates and Primus help anyone who is causing them pain; because we will bring the pain even harder." Emerald and Arcee replied.

Starshine and Meg walked up to the femmes.

"I want to come, mom." Meg begged. "I can help..." Meg replied.

Emerald's optics changed back to blue, and then she knelt down scooping up Meg.

"I cannot risk you precious, I will bring back daddy I promise you." Emerald said as she kissed Meg's cheek.

Starshine put her servos up, and Arcee picked her up; and nuzzled the little sparkling.

"I wanna come; mom...Please Daddy needs me." Starshine pleaded.

"Sweetspark I will bring daddy home; do you trust me haven't I always been truthful with you?" she asked.

"Yes, I just don't want to lose my family please..." Starshine cried, as she held onto Arcee gripping her armor; making the blue femme nuzzle her and Optimus' little sparkling more firmly.

"We'll be back, you have my word." Arcee said, kissing the little sparkling handing her over to Bulkhead. "Watch over her, until we get back." Arcee ordered.

Emerald handed Meg to Bumblebee, and then hugged him and Meg before she left with Arcee.

Starshine glanced at Meg, her optics sad. Meg glanced at Starshine as her mind had already made its decision then.

:::... Meg, we have to help them...:::

::... I know Starshine, but how do we ditch the others to do it; especially Soundwave he hears everything..:::

Starshine looked at Miko, and smiled impishly. Miko would help them, she knew they could trust that human.

:::... Miko, she will help us..::::

Meg smirked.

:::... Okay, let's try asking her..::::

Bulkhead and Bumblebee put the femmes on the floor; they went to Miko and the others. Meg pulled Miko over, and right away Jack and Raf knew that look on Meg's face. They saw Miko and Meg shake hands meaning they were making some sort of deal together.

"Oh no, something is most definitely up." Jack replied.

"Yeah, but what...?" Raf asked.

"What are you doing, Meg?" Jack demanded.

"Nothing..." Meg replied innocently.

"Yeah right, like we believe that." Raf remarked.

"Do we make you guys nervous?" Miko asked.

"Yes, because you get into trouble always..." Jack replied.

"Then step aside if you're not helping then step off!" Meg growled finally.

Jack looked shocked at her tone and words.

"Jack, it's my father and Starshine's father; we can't just let our mothers go off blindly into Primus knows what." Meg said.

"Okay fine, we all go then..." Jack replied.

"We do...?" Raf asked.

"Fine, but how do we all get by the Bots?" Miko asked finally.

Bulkhead and Ratchet walked up scooping them up.

"HEY...!" the kids all exclaimed.

"You aren't as soft spoken as you think, Miko..." Bulkhead remarked.

"You will leave the rescues to the adults, and what were you thinking going off and bringing a little sparkling with you. Starshine is not old enough to go gallivanting all over this planet and possibly into a fire zone. You younglings are not old enough either, what is wrong with your processors? You act like you have some sort of leak in your brain and it's dribbling out somewhere." Ratchet remarked.

"That is really gross, Ratchet..." Miko remarked.

"I am going to go save my parents so there." Meg snapped.

"Soundwave, please do something to keep Meg busy." Ratchet replied as Soundwave picked up the fuming techno organic.

Soundwave held her, and tried to purr in a calming way to make her relax. Meg however, was anything but relaxed especially when she glanced over seeing Starshine looking so sad.

::... Sorry Starshine...::::

Starshine nodded and curled up in Ratchet's servos; she wanted her daddy and she knew he was in pain.

"Daddy..." she chirped sadly.

(Mech headquarters)

Optimus and Megatron screamed louder, while both leaders had one of their servos ripped off by the mechanical arm that came from the opening in the ceiling. Optimus' optics dimmed, as he glanced over at Megatron; who had his optics offline.

::... Megatron, can you hear me brother...::::

Silence...

::.. Megatron...::::

:::... Yes, the pain is unlike anything I've ever felt...::::

Optimus looked over at Megatron, his optics were misted over; and that scared Optimus. Megatron would absolutely NEVER cry; it was then Optimus realized if Megatron was crying; he knew they'd never live to see their families again. Optimus felt his own tears in his optics; they were losing everything now all because of this human.

Oooooooo oooooo oooooooooooo

A/N

Next chapter Emerald and Arcee find Starscream, Airachnid and Breakdown and there will be hell to pay...

The story being updated next is Friends never say goodbye

Thanks R & R

PS I will be having a contest going on for new story Friends never say goodbye...

The 500th reviewer will get a Transformers ONE SHOT ONLY story

Rules for it are:

1) Review must be longer than just two words

2) The only crossover with Transformers I will do is Monk, Buffy or Angel (I am not familiar with a lot of shows)

3) The only two Transformers verses I do are Bayverse and Transformers Prime
Old 08-04-2011, 04:54 PM   #34
Maximal
I do not own Transformers – Only my OC's,

Warning - Chararcter deaths

Emerald belongs to Shizuka Taiyou – (I did make a few little changes which she knows about)

Chapter 30 – Transformers Prime

(Where Starscream is)

Starscream and Airachnid were drinking energon praising each other on the capture of Optimus Prime and Megatron.

"With their demise then we will be safe from Mech's crazy wrath." Starscream said.

"We still need to deliver the techno organics, Starscream." Airachnid retorted just as she was tackled by Arcee.

"Where are they?" Arcee ordered as she used her blade removing several of Airachnid's legs making her scream. "You're going to lose more than that if you don't start talking." Arcee hissed as Starscream went to help Airachnid.

Starscream found himself attacked by a rather enraged Emerald, her optics flaring green.

"GET OFF ME!" Starscream demanded.

"Where is Megatron, you flying freak of nature!" Emerald snarled, as she grabbed his arm and ripped it off.

Starscream suddenly felt an icy cold prick of death in the optics of this femme. He realized this femme was the mate of Megatron, and nothing was worse than an enraged mate.

"Silas and MECH have them Airachnid made a deal with them; if we handed them over along with the techno organics. They would leave us alone then." Starscream stuttered as Airachnid hissed.

Arcee snapped another leg off Airachnid; she had never seen Arcee like this. The Con was truly afraid of the Autobot femme; she was enraged and dangerously so.

"They have a new headquarters Arcee, they are located here." Airachnid stuttered as she sent the location to Arcee.

Arcee snarled.

"You and Starscream are a danger to our families; we can't have either of you around." Arcee snarled as Airachnid's optics widened in horror realizing what Arcee meant.

"Arcee, let's talk about this..." Airachnid stuttered.

"I have..." Arcee snapped, as she rammed her fist into her chest and ripped out her spark.

Airachnid offlined instantly, as Starscream watched in terror. He looked back at Emerald; whose optics were turning all shades of green until they shimmered in anger.

"Have mercy please..." Starscream begged.

"Did you slagging pit spawn glitch give our mates mercy, will MECH?" Emerald demanded. "You will learn what it means to have the fury of femme, whose mate is being tortured." Emerald snarled, as she balled her fist up; and smashed it into Starscream's chest ripping his spark out with a wild pained scream.

Arcee looked at her, her blue optics brightening with fury.

"Let's go, we have bigger fish to take care of and save our mates." Arcee remarked as Emerald nodded.

Arcee sent her the location, and then they transformed. Breakdown walked out of his hiding spot and saw the carnage; he shivered and shook his head.

"I'm finished with the Autobots; I am leaving here no way I am messing with them anymore not with those two femmes around. They are worse than Optimus Prime ever was or Megatron." Breakdown replied as he transformed and took off.

(MECH'S headquarters)

Silas watched, as his adopted sister Sarah Bell, had worked the machine to remove more components out of Optimus and Megatron. Optimus moaned in pain, while warning messages flashed he would be going into stasis lock. Megatron had already succumbed to stasis; Sarah Bell had been particularly brutal with Megatron.

Now, she was working him the same way, he had learned she was Silas' adopted sister. She was as crazy as he was; she had that awful machine rip wires and components out of him with such cruelty. He didn't bother answering any of her remarks or Silas' for that matter. He was tired and sick of the whole thing; they did nothing to warrant any of this treatment.

Optimus felt his spark racing wildly and with chaos, he would end up having a spark attack. It would be a bad one, he could feel it. He vaguely wondered, if they would survive this; or if these humans would win. He saw flashes of images with Arcee his loving and sweet mate; who meant the world to him. Then his memory banks shifted, and he saw Starshine his little sparkling; his dear sweet Anna.

"Till...All...Are...One..." Optimus whispered as he finally too fell into stasis.

Oooooooo oooooo oooooo ooooooo

A/N

I know short chapter and it's a cliffie - don't hate me lol
Old 08-04-2011, 04:54 PM   #35
Maximal
Chapter 31 – Transformers Prime

(MECH headquarters)

Silas got on the platform with his sister, he pushed some buttons and the mechanical arm changed into a spinning saw. Silas' sister laughed, as she saw the saw moving closer to Optimus' head.

"Are you taking its head off?" she asked.

"Yes, right from the neck; this titan will be losing it's..."

He never got a chance to finish his sentence, there was a sudden explosion; in the aftermath of the explosion stood two femmes Arcee and Emerald.

"Nice explosion, Emmy." Arcee said firmly.

"I like to watch things go BOOM..." Emerald remarked as her optics landed on Megatron.

Arcee saw her mate in stasis, and the spinning saw heading for his neck. Arcee used her blasters destroying the machine; then both femmes prepared for battle.

"You're going to wish you never were born, human." Emmy simply said.

"Get out of here, Sarah!" Silas ordered.

"NO..." Sarah snapped.

"Good, stick around you'll die too." Emmy snarled, as she and Arcee let loose with firepower; no one had ever seen before.

Silas' men were taken out one by one, until the only two left were Sarah and Silas.

"You kidnapped our mates, tortured them; well guess what we can feel everything! We could feel their agony; you made a remark that we were just machines that we couldn't feel. We feel more than most humans; do your mates when one dies, does the other follow? No, this planet has its so called mates cheating on each other, our love is eternal. You tried to rob us of our mates for your own sick and twisted enjoyment!" Arcee snarled, as she aimed her blaster at Silas; while Emmy aimed her cannon at Sarah. "Well it ends right now; I will not have you destroying my mate or Emmy's!" Arcee hissed, as she fired not caring about the Autobot rule.

She kept firing until there was nothing; Emmy did the same with Sarah. Emmy turned and ran toward where Megatron was laying. Arcee did the same; she yanked the chains off of Optimus. She opened his chest plates, Optimus' spark was flickering. She gasped and put her hand over her mouth, Emmy checked Megatron and his too was flickering dangerously.

Arcee commed Ratchet quickly...

"Ratchet spin up the ground bridge fast!" she yelled as she sent him the location.

The ground bridge followed within seconds, Bumblebee, Bulkhead, Soundwave, Ratchet and Knockout came through. Ratchet checked on both mechs, and he came to a startling conclusion.

"If we do not get them back to base right now, we will lose them both!" Ratchet yelled.

Bumblebee and Bulkhead grabbed their leader; while the Vehicons picked up Megatron carrying him back to the Autobot base.

Before the ground bridge closed Emmy used her explosives to blow up the MECH compound.

"I just love making evil things go boom; it makes such pretty colors." she snarled as she turned and went back into the ground bridge with Arcee.

(Autobot base)

Optimus and Megatron were on the berths in stasis, Knockout was tending both leaders as well. Knockout noticed both Optimus and Megatron had suffered spark attacks.

"Optimus has a history of spark attacks, does Megatron?" Ratchet asked.

"No, he doesn't but whatever they did to them pushed them both over the edge; I've never seen damage like this before." Knockout said.

"We don't have to worry about Starscream, Airachnid or MECH; it's done." Arcee remarked as Arcee slide her hand into Optimus'. "Come back to me, Optimus...Please come back to me and Starshine." Arcee said as the kids came out slowly.

Meg walked out with big tears in her eyes; while Starshine ran out and cried seeing her daddy unconscious.

"Daddy...?" Starshine whispered as Knockout looked up seeing the children.

"Should they really be here?" Knockout asked.

"Yes, if they pass; they should be able to spend their last moments with them." Ratchet replied. "But I am not going to let Optimus and Megatron pass without a fight." Ratchet remarked with sheer determination in his voice.

Suddenly Meg heard a voice inside her mind...

:::... Meg, you have a piece of your daddy inside your spark; and a part of your Uncle Optimus' spark...:::

::... I can save them, can't I...:::::

:::... Yes and in return for your sacrifice; I will bring you back as I did with Starshine as a sparkling for your daddy and Emerald. Your memories will stay intact the same as Starshine's did. The only difference shall be you will be named Shadowdancer

:::... Who are you...:::

:::... I am Primus; now go my dear let Ratchet know what must be done to save them...:::::

Meg glanced at her daddy; and then looked at her Uncle Optimus. She ran over to Ratchet and Knockout.

"Ratchet, you can save them by using me; use the shard sparks from my spark. Primus said he would bring me back as a sparkling and my memories intact." Meg said.

"Megatron will kill us!" Knockout exclaimed.

"No please he told me to do this, I will be fine." Meg said turning toward Emerald. "Primus said I would be called Shadowdancer just so you know; let my daddy know I will be back kicking aft and taking names." Meg said as she turned toward Jack. "Thank you for showing me human affection it was nice; I will never forget that or you." she whispered hugging him, and quickly kissing him on his lips.

A glowing red light swirled around their bodies; while Meg kissed Jack disappearing when their lips parted.

Meg high fived Miko one last time, and hugged Raf; and then turned toward Starshine.

"See ya soon, small fry." Meg said as she ran to the two medics. "Go ahead, doc bot." Meg said, as Ratchet gently put Meg under; and opened her up removing the two spark shards.

(Several hours later)

Knockout placed Meg's body onto another berth, while they watched as Megatron rebooted and came back online. Emerald slid her fingers into Megatron, while he tried to process what was happening.

Optimus suddenly rebooted, and then came online with a painful groan; Arcee gave a choked sob laying her head on his chest plates.

"I was so afraid we lost you..." Arcee whispered, as she suddenly placed Starshine on to her daddy's chest plates.

Optimus smiled, Starshine smiled and nuzzled her daddy's face making him purr.

"My family... Oh thank you Primus..." Optimus whispered as energon tears rolled down his face. "How is Megatron?" Optimus asked.

Emerald was holding Megatron tightly, but it was when he asked for his daughter that things became quiet.

"Where is she, where is Meg?" Megatron asked as his Optics landed on the form lying on the berth.

Megatron started to get to his pedes, Emerald beside him as he moved to Meg's limp form.

"Meg, what happened to my daughter?" Megatron asked, energon pooling in his optics as he reached for her.

Silence...

"Please someone answer me, what happened to my daughter?" he asked once more.

Jack walked up to Megatron, Megatron's optics landed on Jack.

"She sacrificed her life for you and Optimus; she said Primus told she would be returned as a sparkling like Anna was." Jack explained.

"She sacrificed her life for us...?" Megatron asked picking up his limp daughter's body.

He moved toward his brother slowly, Optimus too had energon in his optics for Megatron's loss. Megatron collapsed into his brother's servos letting loose with powerful sobs; while his brother held him tightly.

"My little girl... She did such a selfless deed; she saved our lives." Megatron softly replied, his voice processor filled with static from his pain from his loss.

Megatron glanced up at his brother; sadness in his optics shining brightly.

"May I bury here near Anna?" Megatron asked.

"Of course, you can." Optimus answered.

Optimus finally asked Ratchet; what he was curious about.

"How did you find us?" Optimus asked while holding Megatron again his chest plates.

"Your femmes went after Starscream and Airachnid to find the information needed." Ratchet said.

"We don't have to worry about any of them, we offlined Starscream and Airachnid." Arcee replied.

"And Silas and MECH...?" Optimus asked.

"We handled him too..." Arcee remarked. "The compound was destroyed as well." she added.

"How..." Bulkhead asked.

"Explosions make such pretty colors..." Emerald replied as Optimus smirked.

"I normally do not approve of human deaths, but they were not human; they were monsters all of them." Optimus remarked.

"My beautiful little girl, she saved our lives today, brother." Megatron replied softly.

"And before your little girl sacrificed her life for us; our amazing femmes braved every evil being to bring us home." Optimus replied. "That says something about our beloved mates; it also says something about us, Megatron; we are highly loved." Optimus replied.

"We are, very much so." Megatron answered; as he moved toward his femme and pulled her into his servos.

Optimus pulled Arcee into his servos hugging her tightly. He picked up Starshine, and then hugged her too never so glad to be online as he was then.

However he saw Arcee rub her chest plates slightly; Megatron glanced at Emerald who had done the same.

"Are you femmes okay?" Optimus and Megatron asked concerned.

"It's just a little itchy feeling in my spark." Arcee said.

"Me too..." Emerald replied.

Ratchet huffed and marched over to the femmes, and opened their chest plates.

"Just a little itch my aft!" he exclaimed.

Silence...

"Arcee you are carrying an extra spark..." Ratchet said as he went to Emerald next. "By the Allspark, Emerald you are carrying three sparks!" Ratchet replied.

There was a loud crash as everyone turned to see Megatron at passed out cold with the silliest grin on her face plates ever.
Old 08-04-2011, 04:55 PM   #36
Maximal
Chapter 32 – Transformers Prime

(Several months later)

Megatron stood by Meg's grave, tears rolling down his face.

"I have never forgotten what you did, my sweet daughter; it seems I have been shown many things lately. I have learned how wrong I was about a lot of things, how many years I wasted feuding with my brother. I stood hating and blaming the wrong mech and hating the wrong things. We have a chance to help humans; so they don't make the same mistakes I did. War is senseless, Optimus tried to tell me that for so long and I didn't listen. You my sweet innocent daughter you are just like your Uncle Optimus selfless, ready to sacrifice your life for another." Megatron said, as Optimus walked up putting his hand on Megatron's shoulder armor.

"It's time, brother..." Optimus replied.

"They are both ready...?" Megatron asked.

"Apparently, when sparklings want out femmes get rather testy." Optimus replied.

"Who would have thought both our femmes would conceive and my femme with three no less?" Megatron said.

Optimus chuckled then, while Megatron glanced over at him.

"You find that funny; do you?" Megatron asked.

"Yes, I do very much so." Optimus said with a chuckle.

Megatron merely smiled and put his arm around his brother's shoulders.

"We are so slagging lucky to have the two most wonderful femmes in the entire universe." Megatron replied.

"Yes, that we are brother that we are." Optimus replied.

Optimus and Megatron got back to base; and it was like a war was about to hit. Ratchet and Knockout met them; when they got back to base.

"Where have you two been?" Ratchet demanded.

"What's wrong, Ratchet?" Optimus asked.

"What's wrong, what's wrong?" Ratchet demanded, as they heard blasters warming up. "Oh slag it, not again; slagging trigger happy femmes." Ratchet groaned.

Megatron and Optimus froze, and then looked at each other.

"OPTIMUS...!" Arcee yelled.

"MEGATRON...!" Emerald shouted.

"Oh frag, we're..." Optimus started.

"Dead..." Megatron finished.

"Oh slag yeah, what's that human saying stick a fork in us we are so done." Optimus mumbled.

"Maybe if we..."

"Get in here right now, or so help me, I will slice your interface unit off!" Arcee yelled.

"Ouch..." Megatron chuckled.

Optimus shot him an odd look.

"Oh slag, sucks to be you, Optimus." Megatron snickered.

"MEGATRON, I have explosives, they will make pretty colors with your interface unit, if you do not get your aft in here." Emmy yelled.

"Kinda makes you rethink who the leaders are, don't it?" Megatron mumbled.

"Yeah, it sure does." Optimus said.

Megatron and Optimus ran into the medical bay, just as Arcee and Emerald blasted something of Ratchet's.

"ARCEE...! EMERALD...! I needed that!" Ratchet exclaimed.

Optimus went to Arcee, and kissed Arcee gently.

"How are you, my dear spark?" Optimus asked.

"Better now that you're here with Me." she said softly as Ratchet went to deliver the sparkling.

Megatron sat by Emerald her optics shining bright green.

"How are you, my queen?" he asked.

"How do you think I am? You did this to me, you're in trouble with me buster." she mumbled.

Megatron gulped.

"Why does he get lovings from his mate, and I get yelled at?" Megatron grumped.

No sooner had he said that, then Emmy grabbed him and pulled him down for the most potent spark burning kiss he had ever had from her.

Then her cannon warmed up...

"Now be a good mate and go away now, while I have our sparklings." she said calmly.

"I said it before and I'll say it again, I will never understand femmes." he growled.

(Several hours after the sparklings were born)

Optimus was holding his baby sparkling, when Starshine couldn't go over to her sibling. She looked away and scampered away into her daddy and mommy's quarters. Miko, Raf and Jack followed her finding her crying, big energon tears falling from her optics.

"What's wrong, Starshine?" Raf asked.

She sniffled, and scampered to the corner of the room.

"Daddy and mommy won't love me anymore; I'm not really theirs I came from space." Starshine cried her bottom lip quivering.

The three children looked startled at her words.

"Stay here, I will go get Optimus." Jack said to Miko and Raf.

Jack went back into the medical bay, and went to Optimus who was still holding his sparkling.

"Optimus...?" Jack said.

"Yes Jack, what is it?" Optimus asked.

"It's Starshine, she is crying." Jack replied as Optimus looked worried hearing that.

"Okay, go to mommy, little one." Optimus said, as he got up and handed the sparkling to Arcee. "I shall be back, my sweet sparkmate." he said.

Optimus followed Jack and saw his sparkling crying, and his spark raced with pain for her.

"Youngling, why are you crying?" Optimus asked.

Optimus picked her up in his strong arms, and then held her.

"I don't want to be forgotten or unloved anymore." Starshine cried as she laid her little helm onto her daddy's chest plates.

"Oh my dear, dear, dear, Starshine; that will never happen..." Optimus said.

Silence...

Optimus started hold her tighter, and as she hummed to her; he started to purr.

"We love you so much my little youngling, you must never forget that." he said.

Silence...

"I came from space...Not from Arcee..." Starshine whispered.

"Awwww Starshine, you came from Primus as a gift for your daddy, didn't you know that? You were a gift from Primus to your daddy, you're special. Plus you know what you will always be the older sibling. Which means you will be..." Optimus stopped talking as he stared at his daughter's forehead.

Optimus looked at Starshine's forehead closer scanning the symbol on her forehead.

"What's wrong, Optimus?" Miko asked.

"She has the Prime symbol on her forehead; she will follow in my footsteps and be a Prime someday like me." Optimus his own energon tears forming.

"I'm a Prime daddy?" she asked.

"Yes my dear one, you are; shall we go tell everyone?" Optimus asked.

"I will be just like you...!" she squealed as she tightened her grip on him.

"Yes you shall, Starshine." Optimus replied.

Optimus went into the medical bay, he had a proud look on his faceplates.

"Optimus, you're beaming..." Megatron replied.

"My daughter has the Prime symbol on her forehead." Optimus replied smirking.

Arcee smiled broadly; as Optimus picked up newest addition Starblazer while Starshine pulled her sister into her servos.

"We are one big loving family, Starblazer!" Starshine said as Optimus and Arcee smiled lovingly.

Megatron smirked, as his optics landed on his three daughters. They had named them Shadowfox, Windstorm and naturally Shadowdancer. However, what Megatron didn't expect was to see a symbol on Shadowdancer's forehead.

"Optimus look at my daughter's forehead." he said.

Optimus got up looked at Shadowdancer's forehead and sure enough another Prime in the family.

"Do you what this means Primus has given us double blessings?" Megatron said.

"We put an end to the war, put aside our differences and came together as a family. He is pleased with us; we finally made our creator pleased." Optimus said as they smiled.

"Creator...?" Raf asked.

"Primus is the creator of the Allspark and all Cybertronians." Bulkhead said.

No one noticed the looks Ratchet and Knockout were giving each other, or the way Knockout had slid his servo around Ratchet. It was looking like love might hit those two as well, but time would tell.

Starshine glanced at her sister smirking.

:::... Hey Starblazer, I'm your sister...:::::

Starblazer clicked and cooed at her sister.

:::... Hey small fry...::::: Shadowdancer mused.

:::... Hey Shadowdancer...:::

:::... Shall we teach our siblings the master salute to give the humans...:::

:::... Okay...:::::

While the two youngling Primes taught their siblings the special sign; the three human children wanted to see the sparklings up close and personal.

However when the kids started playing with the sparklings and Miko gave the thumbs up to Starshine. All the sparklings flipped the bird at the human children, Miko's mouth dropped open.

"MIKO...!" Arcee, Optimus, Megatron and Bulkhead exclaimed.

"What, I didn't do that!" Miko mumbled as she saw Starshine wink at Shadowdancer. "Look those two baby Primes are scheming against me." Miko remarked.

Everyone just merely laughed, while Miko growled.

"That will have to be nipped in the bud, hey where is Ratchet?" Arcee asked.

"Knockout is missing too..." Megatron replied as they all heard Ratchet laughing.

"Okay not going there..." Bulkhead said as Bumblebee whistled.

Optimus shook his head, and then headed outside for a bit. He stared at the stars above, his spark feeling so light and content.

Optimus' dream of peace had finally come true; he had achieved peace with his brother. It was a long time coming, he felt blessed and prayed more Autobots and Decepticons received he and his brother's message of peace and joined them on their new home...Earth.

Oooooooooo

A/N

It was a wonderful ride with this story, I hope everyone liked it. I hope I crossed the T's and dotted the I's in all the loose ends. Thank you for all the wonderful reviews and alerts and favs on this story...

Please follow my new story; it's a lot grittier and darker. It's in the third movie verse, but it WILL NOT follow the movie itself I am using the Sentinel Prime part, but I am basically making it more darker with the humans keeping secrets about a lot of things. There is a contest going on that story as well. It's called Friends never say goodbye – Small little hint... I will be taking everyone for a wild ride with that story! So, come on and join me everyone...

Autobotally45 :O)
Old 08-07-2011, 10:03 PM   #37
Maximal
So no one is reading...
Old 08-11-2011, 03:16 AM   #38
Maximal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimus View Post
So no one is reading...
^^^^^
Old 10-26-2011, 12:59 PM   #39
11th Doctor's Huntress
Location: Oi! I'm sitting with the 11th Doctor! And he's all mine!
Collection Count: 17 o' them! HOORAH!!!
WRONG! i LOVE IT!!!!! IT IS AWWEESSOOOOOOMMMMEEE!
I MEAN HONESTLY YOU ARE GOOD! AND U ARE VERY INSPRIRING aLTIMUS1 AND IM NOT BEING SARCASTIC EITHER!
The Huntress is who I am...and The Huntress is Doctor Who's Companion...Forever! GERONIMO!
SavageThunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 11:52 PM   #40
Combaticon
ARCTrooperAlpha's Ebay Auctions
.................most unusual story I've ever seen.........
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt55 View Post
You don't see Optimus sitting in a corner, sharpening his blades, fantasizing about ripping Decepticons' guts out when not in battle for instance.
No More......CYBERTRON FALLS !
ARCTrooperAlpha is offline   Reply With Quote