Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Transformers: Outcast

Reply Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2010, 07:42 PM   #1
AP101
Collection Count: I need to re-count.....

This is the start of my fanfiction. I've never shared any of this with anyone else before, but I hope you like this.

Back story:
The Autobots and the Decepticons are still on Earth, and the AllSpark is in fragments all over Detroit, long before Sari finds out she's a protoform. Included is a girl named Andrea Witwicky, an orphan living under Sumdac's care with no memory of her family except for how they separated, but has a small memory of her mother through a crystal on a necklace she got from her mother.

Andrea Meets the Autobots Part I

Prologue: In a city called Detroit, the Autobot group of Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Ratchet, Prowl, Bulkhead, and Jazz lived in an abandoned factory near Sumdac Tower, where their friend, Sari Sumdac, lived. They succeeded with protecting the AllSpark from Megatron and his evil Decepticon group (Lugnut, Blitzwing, and Starscream), but now they were looking for the fragments, finding six shards in one week. Meanwhile, a girl named Andrea Witwicky was living in an apartment leased by Sari's father, Isaac Sumdac, since he was close friends with her mother and father before the news of their passing, and since Andrea had no one else who wanted to take her in. Andrea had no clear memory of her family, except for how they were separated, but carries a special crystal given to her by her mother for good luck.

Andrea was just coming home from the grocery store and digging in her pockets for her apartment key when a truck came barreling out of control toward her. Andrea braced for impact, fearing she had no reaction time to get out of the way, but the truck was stopped before it could crush her, but her groceries were flattened under one of the wheels. Andrea was breathing rapidly, then the breathing slowed as the truck was put back on the street by Optimus Prime. "Oh man," Andrea whispered, shaking. "Are you all right?" Optimus asked. "Yes, but my groceries," Andrea said, then saw that they were flat as a pancake. "Aw man!" Andrea said. "Would you like me to take you to the grocery store so you can buy the same items?" Optimus asked. "That would be nice of you, but what was in the bag was my entire food budget for the week." Andrea said. Optimus thought for a moment, then said, "Maybe Isaac Sumdac can help. He's helped us many times before, so I'm sure he'd be happy to help you." "Really? Thank you, sir." Andrea said. "My name is Optimus Prime, and you're welcome." Optimus said, then called Sumdac.

Sumdac was happy to help, and he told Optimus that he knew Andrea for some time, promising an explaination after they were done helping Andrea. Andrea thanked them for helping her, then went inside her apartment as Optimus started to drive Sumdac home. "She's a nice girl." Optimus said. "She always has been. I was her parents friend growing up, but I was surprised when I heard that they passed away." Sumdac said. "She's an orphan?" Optimus asked. "Yes, but to me, she's my adopted daughter. Her mother would've wanted it; no one in her family liked her and wouldn't take her in." Sumdac said. "Why wouldn't they take her in?" Optimus asked. "They had strange suspicions about her for some strange reason." Sumdac said. "I see. Does Andrea remember anything about her parents?" Optimus asked. "For some other strange reason, she doesn't. she only remembers how her family separated and that she got a special crystal from her mother." Sumdac said. "Sounds strange for a human to have no memory of his/her family." Optimus said. "I'm thinking it's just amnesia. Some humans have that." Sumdac said. They soon arrived at Sumdac Tower, and Optimus dropped Sumdac off there, then drove to the Autobots' factory base with questions flowing through his processor, one being of the crystal.

Later that night in her apartment, Andrea was sitting on the window sill in her bedroom, thinking about what had happened earlier, then looked at her crystal as it shimmered light blue in the moonlight like calm water in a river. "Mom, I miss you. I wish I can see you again." Andrea said to herself, then got of the sill and climbed into bed, putting her necklace on her bed-side table, then fell fast asleep. About one minute after Andrea had fallen asleep, Megatron was flying over when he detected an AllSpark fragment, then found that it was in Andrea's apartment. Megatron smiled when he found Andrea asleep, then opened her window quietly and reached in through it to grab her necklace. Just as Megatron was about to get a hold of it, the crystal started to glow, and Megatron pulled his hand back and out, then the glowing grew stronger, forcing Megatron to leave as Andrea started to wake.

After Andrea had woken and sat up in her bed, the glowing stopped, and Andrea found a photo by her necklace. Andrea looked at it, seeing her as a young child with her family in the photo, then saw a message on the back saying, "I will always love you. Love Mom." "Mom?" Andrea asked herself, then wondered, "What just happened?"
Xbox Live Gamertag: BumblePrime101
AndreaPrime101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 04:17 PM   #2
AP101

This is part two of the one I posted earlier, and this one has some things italicized and underlined. Here's a key to what they mean:

Italicized-- Converstation on a computer, communicator, phone, or anything that deals with communication.
Italicized and Underlined-- Music lyrics

I hope you enjoy part two!

Andrea Meets the Autobots Part II

The next day, Andrea showed Sumdac the mysterious picture and explained how she found it. "I was just sleeping for about five minutes, then I wake up to a glowing in my room, then I found the picture by my necklace after the glowing stopped." Andrea said. "Hm. Did you see what the color of the glow was?" Sumdac asked. "Light-blue, close to white." Andrea said. Sumdac started to have a hunch that Andrea's crystal wasn't a crystal at all, remembering that Sari's AllSpark Key glew the same colors that Andrea said, then asked, "Is it all right that I keep the picture?" "As long as I get it back, I don't mind." Andrea said. "Thank you, Andrea." Sumdac said. "You're welcome, and I'll see you later, Mr. Sumdac." Andrea said, then left to do some errands.

Sumdac showed Optimus and the Autobots the picture by web-cam-chat later that day as he told them how it showed up in Andrea's room. "That's her family?" Optimus asked. "Looks small," Bumblebee said. "Yes, this was her family before they separated. It appeared after there was a light-blue to white glow in her room right by her necklace." Sumdac said. "Do you have a picture of the necklace? A glow like that wouldn't appear out of nowhere without an explanation." Prowl said. "Here's a picture of Andrea wearing her necklace when she moved to the apartment she lives in now." Sumdac said, and showed them a picture of Andrea with Sumdac and Sari on the day she moved in. Prowl zoomed in on the crystal that was on the necklace, and Jazz immediately recognized what the crystal really was. "That's no crystal right there. That's an AllSpark fragment. How'd she get a hold of one?" Jazz asked. "I don't really know, her mother was the one who got her the necklace." Sumdac said. "Then we'll have to keep an optic on her if the Decepticons have detected the fragment. Thank you for sharing this information with us, Professor." Optimus said, and they ended the chat.

Ratchet took the first watch, having no problem at all, then Bumblebee was next to take over. Bumblebee followed Andrea to an abandoned street in old Detroit, being lead to a building with a gapping hole in one of the corners. "Bumblebee, report." Optimus said. "I'm in an abandoned street in old Detroit, Andrea seems to know this place because she stopped in front of a building with a hole in the corner of it." Bumblebee replied. "Keep your scanners peeled, we just detected a Decepticon signal in the area, and report back if anything strange happens or if the Decepticons attack." Optimus said. "Will do, Big-Bot." Bumblebee said. Andrea looked the building over from where she was standing, then she started to sing something. Bumblebee listened in to hear Andrea, catching her sing, "I can't breathe without you, but I have to breathe without you, but I have to breathe without you, but I have to." "Wait, this is where her parents died." Bumblebee thought.

All of a sudden, the AllSpark fragment started to glow light-blue, surprising Andrea and Bumblebee. "Prime! The AllSpark fragment started to glow!" Bumblebee said. "Don't go near Andrea, we don't know what'll happen if the fragment starts glowing on its own!" Optimus said. "But you told me to watch her," Bumblebee protested, but Optimus said, "That's an order, Bumblebee! Don't go near Andrea!" "Hey, what's going on?!" Andrea asked, then the fragment blinded her sights of it. Bumblebee was blinded by the glow as well, then the glowing stopped, returning their sight of everything. "The glowing stopped, but the fragment's gone as well!" Bumblebee said. "That's impossible! How could an AllSpark fragment disappear like that?" Optimus asked. Bumblebee then heard helicopter blades and said, "And to make matters worse, it attracted Megatron!" "Protect Andrea, Bumblebee, Megatron will think that Andrea has the fragment and attack her if she doesn't comply with him!" Optimus said. "Will do, Prime!" Bumblebee said.

"What the heck just happened?! And where'd my crystal go?!" Andrea asked, then Megatron landed behind her in robot form, startling the girl as she spun around to see him. "Hello, little organic female," Megatron said, smiling. "Who are you? What do you want?" Andrea asked, frightened. "Your crystal, hand it over to me." Megatron said, kneeling down to get a closer look at her. "My crystal? I think it's by your feet," Andrea lied, and when Megatron looked by his feet, she started to run away. Megatron grabbed Andrea by the back of her shirt and lifted her up to his eye level. "Let me go!!!" Andrea cried. "You really don't want to deceive a Decepticon, you don't know how they'll react if you do." Megatron said, then pointed his cannon at her as he stood to his feet. "Hey, Mega-jerk! Put her down or you'll have to speak with me!" Bumblebee shouted as he rushed into the area, then transformed and shocked Megatron's hand making him drop Andrea. Andrea screamed as she fell, but Bumblebee caught her and started to flee with her as he transformed to drive. "Who are you? And who was that?" Andrea asked. "I'm Bumblebee, Optimus Prime sent me to protect you, and you've meet Megatron back there." Bumblebee said.

Megatron chased Bumblebee as he entered new Detroit, and Bumblebee drove through busy streets to try and lose the Decepticon. Back at the Autobot base, the AllSpark fragments there started to glow, then disappeared in the glow as it faded. "The AllSpark fragments, where'd they go?" Bulkhead asked. "Something's off, AllSpark fragments don't just disappear like that." Jazz said. "So if they don't 'just disappear,' where'd they go?" Ratchet asked. With Bumblebee and Andrea, the AllSpark fragments appeared in Andrea's hands, surprising the both of them. "The AllSpark fragments? How'd they get here?" Bumblebee asked. "I don't know, but whatever's going on, I want it to end!" Andrea said as the fragments glew softly in her hands.
Old 08-29-2010, 04:47 PM   #3
Decepticon Mistress
Collection Count: Lost count... again
This is pretty good. Looking forward to reading more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexza View Post
We got the popcorn from TRANS+CRAZY. She has A LOT. Like, if popcorn was alive, she could pull off a full-scale takeover of the Earth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warpshard View Post
Trans+Crazy always supplies the popcorn for long Mexican standoffs...or anything serious, for that matter.
TRANS+CRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 06:17 PM   #4
AP101
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANS+CRAZY View Post
This is pretty good. Looking forward to reading more.
Thanks! I've had practice with creative projects.
Old 08-29-2010, 08:01 PM   #5
AP101

Andrea Meets the Autobots Part III

Bumblebee kept speeding through the streets with hopes of losing Megatron, but soon ran out of gas and slowed to a stop. "Aw man! I'm out of fuel!" Bumblebee said. "Out of fuel? We're so dead!" Andrea said as Bumblebee transformed to robot form. Megatron landed twenty feet away from them as he said, "Hand the girl over to me, and I may spare your life." "Why don't you leave them alone and you won't get hurt?" a voice said, then Megatron was rammed by Optimus in vehicle mode. "Andrea, get out of here and hide." Bumblebee said, and Andrea nodded and ran as Bumblebee joined Optimus to fight off Megatron. Andrea hid in an alley, then peeked around the corner to see Optimus and Bumblebee at a lower hand against Megatron. "There has to be something I can do, they can't fight that gray robot forever!" Andrea said to herself, then one of the AllSpark fragments started to point a beam of light to a music store. Andrea looked through the window to see that the beam was pointing at a microphone in a display case. "Microphone? There might be another one of these in it. And desperate times call for desperate measures." Andrea said, then used a bat she found by the dumpster to shatter the glass and grab the microphone.

Megatron had almost finished off the two Autobots when Andrea came back to the area after seeing an AllSpark shard in the microphone's battery slot, and she tested what one sound wave could do by tapping the top. The sound wave didn't do a thing but get Megatron's attention. "I see you're here, child." Megatron said. "I-I sure hope you like human music." Andrea said, not backing down. "What are you doing?" Optimus asked. "Do your worst," Megatron scoffed. "Okay, I'll do my best," Andrea said, then started singing, "We can't back down, there's too much at stake, this is serious, don't walk away." Megatron covered his audio receptors and scowled, and Optimus and Bumblebee's dents started to become a thing of the past. "It's working?" Andrea asked. "It's working. Keep it up!" Bumblebee said, and Andrea gladly did. "We can't pretend, it's not happening, in our own backyard, our own home plate. We've been called out, do you hear your name? I'm not confused, let's win this thing. We can't back down, there's to much at stake, don't walk away, don't walk away." Andrea sang.

Megatron was unaware that Optimus and Bumblebee were healed by Andrea's singing, and Optimus tripped Megatron to the ground as Bumblebee grabbed Andrea, then Optimus and Bumblebee transformed, Bumblebee got hooked to Optimus' trailer line, and they fled. Megatron got to his feet, but found that they've fled, then roared out, "NO ORGANIC DEFEATS MEGATRON!!!" The three of them heard Megatron's roar, and Andrea said, "Ooh, I ticked him off!" "At least we're away from him this time." Bumblebee said.

Once they got to the Autobot base, Bumblebee refueled up on gas, and Sari introduced Andrea to the rest of the Autobots. "You know Optimus and Bumblebee already, the rest are Ratchet, Jazz, Prowl, and Bulkhead." Sari said. "Nice to meet you." Bulkhead said. "Nice to see you, too." Andrea said. "We've heard a lot about you, but I didn't expect to see you the same size as Sari." Ratchet said. "Oh, well I didn't expect you to be so modest." Andrea said. "I hope you didn't get too much trouble earlier." Sari said. "She didn't, we did. Megatron overpowered us until Andrea came and defeated Megatron by singing." Bumblebee said. "The mic had one of these shards in it." Andrea protested, then gave the fragments and the microphone's fragment to Optimus.

"Bumblebee reported that your fragment vanished out of thin air, did you happen to see it?" Optimus asked. "No. I had it before the glow, then after the glow, it's gone." Andrea said. "I have the answer to that," Prowl said, then turned on the TV to show them footage of the glow event. "I had a secret camera on Bumblebee's alternate form, and I used some computer effects to get a better look at what happened. It turns out her fragment was absorbed into her hand when she covered her eyes." Prowl said, and played the segment with the effects on. "I absorbed it? That's craziness talking!" Andrea said. "That's what the AllSpark fragments can do, they drive people crazy." Sari said. "But it doesn't explain why that happened at all." Prowl said, folding his arms. "I guess time will tell." Andrea said.

Optimus drove Andrea home after she got the picture from Sumdac after dropping off Sari, then she put the picture in the frame of her mirror, then lay in her bed for a few minutes wondering, "Why me?" then fell asleep.
Old 08-30-2010, 07:50 AM   #6
Decepticon Mistress
I wonder how Andrea's singing makes Megatron cover his audio recepters yet heal the Autobots? Very, very intriguing.

Quote:
We got the popcorn from TRANS+CRAZY. She has A LOT. Like, if popcorn was alive, she could pull off a full-scale takeover of the Earth.
Quote:
Trans+Crazy always supplies the popcorn for long Mexican standoffs...or anything serious, for that matter.
Old 08-30-2010, 05:05 PM   #7
AP101
Quote:
I wonder how Andrea's singing makes Megatron cover his audio recepters yet heal the Autobots? Very, very intriguing.
That's what happens when two AllSpark frag's are used there: one in Andrea, and one in the microphone. What I basically thought was that Andrea would be thinking she wants her singing to harm Megatron's hearing and heal the Autobots at the same time, putting her fragment in effect to do that with the one in the microphone amping the sound waves to a louder volume.

Man, I feel like I was a scientist for a moment there.
Old 08-30-2010, 05:11 PM   #8
Decepticon Mistress
Sounds very interesting.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-30-2010, 05:13 PM   #9
AP101
Quote:
Sounds very interesting.
Thanks! I'm working on the fourth one right now, so it should be coming soon.
Old 08-31-2010, 07:05 PM   #10
AP101

Note: This is where Andrea starts to keep the Key in her safety and discover some powers and memories of her own.

Home Sweet Home

Sari and Andrea were bringing breakfast to Sumdac in his lab after Andrea offered to make some for Sari. Sari punched in her access code into the panel outside the lab, but was denied. "Access denied," the panel said, then Andrea muttered, "Figures." The two of them saw that Sumdac was asleep at his desk, then Andrea looked at Sari's key and said, "Hey Sari, your Key controls technology right?" "Yeah why?" Sari asked, then read Andrea's mind as she said, "Oh." Sari used the Key on the panel, and they gained entry to the lab, waking the sleeping professor. "Morning, Mr. Sumdac." Andrea said as they walked in. "Andrea, Sari, you two aren't allowed in this room, rules are rules." Sumdac said, lethargic. "We brought you a cappuccino, your favorite coffee drink." Sari said, giving him the cup. "Thank you, girls. Run along now." Sumdac said. "You're welcome dad." Sari said, then the two left for the family room of the Tower. Little did they know, the Key left extra energy in the panel, which zoomed through to Sumdac's computer system and connecting it to the Decepticons computers!

At the Decepticons' mine base, Megatron was looking some plans he had when he got instant footage of multiple rooms in Sumdac Tower. "What is this?" Megatron asked a little shocked, then his answer was revealed when he pulled up some video footage of Sari and Andrea using the Key to open the lab doors. "So the children's Key did this, and if there's still some AllSpark power in the wires, I might be able to control something in there." Megatron said smiling, then took control of a Pocket-Bot and made it sneak out of the lab when Sumdac wasn't looking.

With Sari and Andrea, Andrea held onto the Key as Sari was being taught a lesson in Pre-Algebra so Sari wouldn't pull a trick on her tutor-bot, and she used it on her phone to call Bumblebee. Bumblebee was relaxing on the Autobot-sized couch when Andrea's call came on his communicator. "Huh?" Bumblebee asked. "Bumblebee? Cool! It's Andrea." Andrea said. "Andrea? How'd you get on my comm frequency?" Bumblebee asked. "The Key, I'm holding onto it until Sari's done learning her lesson in Pre-Algebra." Andrea said. Megatron caught half of the phone call as Bumblebee asked, "Pre-Algebra?" "It's a form of human math. So, are you ready for the slumber party tonight?" Andrea asked. "Slag yeah. I even told everyone in the base, but Prowl didn't seem interested too much. Bumblebee said. "He might be a little grumpy about something. I'll check into it." Andrea said. "A 'slumber party,' hm? Then I'll just turn it into a dangerous one." Megatron said, then had his Pocket-Bot sneak into the room and stow away in Sari's backpack.

"Okay, Bumblebee, we'll see you and the others tonight." Andrea said, then hung up and ejected the Key from the charger jack. Sari got done with her lesson and grabbed her backpack after getting a flashlight in one of the pockets. "I'm ready to go," Sari said. "And before we do, here," Andrea said, holding the Key in the palm of her hand. Sari tried to take it out of her hand, but it wouldn't budge. "Um, is it heavier then usual?" Sari asked. "I don't think so," Andrea said, then lifted the Key with two fingers. Sari tried to take the Key from Andrea again, but it wouldn't leave and yanked Andrea's fingers. "Ow! Ow!" Andrea cried. "Okay, that Key does not want to leave you for some reason." Sari said, letting the Key go. "Might be because of the AllSpark fragment, we'll find out when we get to the Autobots' base." Andrea said. "Okay." Sari said, then put her backpack on and they left for the Autobots' base.

At the base, Optimus went to talk to Prowl as the other Autobots waited for Andrea and Sari. Prowl was standing at the foot of the tree in his room watching a small bird peacefully as Optimus walked in. "Prowl, you seemed grumpy earlier, is there something you want to talk about? Optimus asked. "Not really, but earlier today I saw one creature stalk another creature with poise and stillness, then struck with the perfect timing, that is until the humans and camera-bots found me and scared the two creatures off. Humans always rush to do or see things and don't stop to see the beauty of what Earth has to offer." Prowl said. Andrea had entered the room just as Prowl said his last sentence and said, "That's a way of life with some humans around the world, Prowl, and one hot spot for that would be in Tokyo, Japan." "Hello, Andrea, and why are you holding onto the Key?" Prowl asked, seeing the Key around Andrea's neck. "Well I tried to give it back to Sari after her Pre-Algebra lesson was done, but when she tried to take it, it wouldn't budge from my hand or fingers. We thought that it could've been my fragment." Andrea said. "That'll be a theory for now, the Key's always been protected by Sari." Optimus said. "Like I said with the absorbing event, time will tell. So, are either of you ready for the party?" Andrea asked. "You two go ahead, I don't mind missing it." Prowl said. "Okay, Prowl, if that's how you feel." Andrea said, and she and Optimus joined the others.

Megatron's Pocket-Bot snuck out of Sari's bag as the Autobots and the girls were playing Twister with Andrea and Jazz tied 5 to 5. "You're pretty good at this, Andrea." Jazz said. "Yeah. Last night, I somehow remembered playing this game a lot when I was really little, beating my brother all the time at my grandmother's house." Andrea said. "Right foot on yellow." Sari said. Andrea and Jazz got their feet on a yellow square, but Jazz fell to the ground when his hand slipped. Andrea stayed in her position of a cross-hand-cross-leg hold for half a minute before she collapsed and laid on her back. "Andrea won." Sari said. "Nice game, girl," Jazz said. "Thanks," Andrea said, sitting up and blushing.

Later that night, Sari told ghost stories as Andrea sat by a pillar that controlled a mechanical arm. "What's the point of these ghost stories?" Bulkhead asked. "You're supposed to tell them at slumber parties, and they're supposed to scare you in a fun way." Sari said. "Really? 'Cause I don't feel scared." Bumblebee said with a grin. "Oh, just wait for it, Bumblebee," Andrea said, then used the Key on the mechanical arm as Sari continued with the story she was telling. "With the old man gone, the two kids were all alone, then they heard a scraping sound on the ground," Sari said, and Andrea made the arm scrape the ground, making Bumblebee jump. "What was that?" Bumblebee asked. "That's what one of the kids said, then as they were looking around, a hand rose from behind one of them and..." Sari said, then Andrea grabbed Bumblebee with the mechanical arm and lifted him off the ground, making him yelp in fear. The yelp was loud enough to get Prowl out of meditating in his room, and the Cyber-Ninja sighed. Andrea and Sari burst into laughter as the Autobots stared at Bumblebee while the yellow bot tired to pull his shoulder free from the arm's grip. "You should've seen the look on your face, Bumblebee! That was priceless!" Andrea said, holding her stomach from laughing so hard, then let Bumblebee down after she and Sari settled down. "I'll show you the true meaning of fear," Megatron said, then had the Pocket-Bot get to the control panel and hack to gain control of the machinery.

"How were you able to do that?" Ratchet asked. "The Key. It can control anything mechanical." Andrea said, then the lights went out on their own, making Bumblebee cover his head with a whimper. "Okay, that wasn't me at all." Andrea said. The Autobots looked around as they stood to their feet, then the assembly line started on it's own. "That definitely isn't me!" Andrea said. "Jazz, get the girls to a safe part of the base!" Optimus ordered, and Jazz did, dodging the crazy machinery as he did. Jazz got them in the hallway as Prowl was just coming in. "All right, this party is getting out of... Whoa!" Prowl said as he dodged the machines attacks. "Getting out of hand? We just noticed ten seconds ago!" Andrea said as Jazz put them by a wall. "Stay here," Jazz said, then he and Prowl went in to battle the machinery. "Sari, get your dad, the control panel might be causing this." Andrea said. Sari nodded and left the base to get Sumdac.

The Megatron-controlled machinery managed to restrain Optimus, Bumblebee, Ratchet, and Bulkhead, but Jazz and Prowl managed to get a technique down to get past the motion sensors. "Stillness...then strike!" Prowl said, then the two Autobots moved after the sensors didn't find them moving around, doing it four times before Megatron outsmarted and caught them in mechanical arms. "Jazz! Prowl!" Andrea shouted, then the motion sensors moved to her after she entered the doorway, making her stand as still as possible. Prowl looked at Andrea and said, "Andrea, you have to shut down the control panel!" "How do I do that with out getting shot but nuts and bolts going a hundred miles an hour at me?" Andrea asked. "Use the stillness then strike technique Jazz and I were using, it'll get you past the machinery a lot better since you're smaller than all of us!" Prowl said. "Stillness then strike." Andrea repeated, then thought back to a mantis she saw on a nature channel. "Ready?" Jazz asked. "On your go," Andrea shouted, then after the motion sensors left her alone, Prowl gave her the go and she bolted for the control panel, avoiding any obstacle in her way. "Stop!" Prowl said, then Andrea stopped, staying still as the motion sensors came back and left again. "Go!" Prowl said, and Andrea bolted again.

"No! I will not be defeated by an organic child!" Megatron said, then made the machinery shoot home-made missiles at her. Just before the missiles could hit her, Andrea's shoe-bottoms glew light-blue and she sped up, crossing the floor to the control panel in five seconds. "Whoa!" Andrea said, then inserted the Key into the control panel's slot, shutting down the machinery and freeing the Autobots.

"If I didn't do it, what did?" Andrea asked after getting the Key back, then saw the Pocket-Bot and grabbed it. "Maybe that would be the culprit." Optimus said. "Wait a sec, this is a Pocket-Bot, Mr. Sumdac was working on some of these to go into the market." Andrea said, then the Pocket-Bot pinched her, making her drop the bot saying "Ouch!" It tried to flee, but Bulkhead crushed it under his hand when he tried to capture it under Optimus' order. "Oops." Bulkhead said as it turned to dust. "Bumblebee, can you drive me to Sumdac Tower? I sent Sari to get her dad and she hasn't come back yet." Andrea said. "No problem," Bumblebee said, then transformed and drove Andrea to Sumdac Tower.

When they got there, Andrea searched the Tower for Sari and Sumdac, but couldn't find either one of them. "Sari? Mr. Sumdac?" Andrea called, but her calls were met with no answer. Andrea checked Sumdac's lab, only to find a gapping hole in the wall and the lab in ruins. "Oh no!" Andrea said, realizing what had happened.

At the Decepticon mine base, Megatron was angry that his attempt to get rid of the Autobots was a failure, but had the plans he was looking at that needed more attention than they did. "I may have failed to get rid of you this time, Autobots, but I have much bigger plans." Megatron said, and Sari and Sumdac didn't like what he meant for they were his prisoners in the base.