Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Transformers: DBA Forever

Reply Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2010, 12:36 AM   #1
The Christian Transfan
Collection Count: 450 or something-AND STILL NOT ENOUGH
Send a message via AIM to deltaprime
Transformers: DBA Forever

That's right, we're back in business with a whole new story to tell! Some of you may remember the old fanfic: The Adventures of the Dewbot/Bacontronian Alliance. Personally, I thought it was great while we were all updating it, but the story got convoluted a bit and some people started updating more than others. This time I have a new system for things. I'll be doing most of the updates, with a two guest writers a week (a fellow DBA member). If you are a member, PM me and I'll work out who goes when. As for right now.....IT'S TEASER TIME!

Before, during the final battle with Unicron:

"Trust me sir, this kid knows what he's doing. We've been watching him for quite some time. He and his robot friend are capable of great things."

"With all do respect, Mister, uhh, Sage, was it? With all do respect Mr. Sage, this is an entire planet we're dealing with here."

"Just sit back and watch, General. He'll come through."

Now:

"Guys! I can't find the remote!"

"Did you check the fridge?"

"Why would it be in the---oh. Found it."

It was a typical day in the DBA headquarters. RID Ultramagnus, Young Optimus14, Crazymadman, and ROTF Sideswipe were playing EXTREME FOOSEBALL, Prime13 was watching TV, Sage and Auto were out on a date yet again, and Tyler was nowhere to be found.

"Dang it CMM, you're the goalie! Why did you let them score?!"

"Hey, you're supposed to stop them before they get to me, YO14!"

Just then, the door slammed open.

"Guys, we've got trouble!"

It was Tyler. He wasn't with Delta, and he looked all bruised up. His team members gathered around them, asking him what the heck had just happened. He tried to explain it to them, but he couldn't make a cohherent sentence. He was in shock.

"Come on man, just spit it out already!" said Crazymadman, trying to remain calm.

After a long silence, he finally spit out an answer. Immediately the other DBA members regretted asking him. It seemed impossible. It seemed like it was a lie, but they knew it was true.

"SG Delta is alive. He's attacking the city as we speak!"

That's all for now folks. If you have any ideas or suggestions, feel free to tell me. Don't worry, this will feature a fair amount of TF's in it too, not just the DBA members and Delta. Also, this teaser isn't going to be the first story. This happens sometime down the line. I just wanted to give you all a taste of what's to come. I've got a lot of surprises for you guys, and I hope this little collab turns out as awesome as I hope!
Stories in my fanfic universe so far:
Delta Force Origins (redone as Sparks of Valor)
deltaprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 06:44 PM   #2
Critics gonna critique
Collection Count: all of them
News Credits: 11
Send a message via AIM to Sage o' G-fruit Send a message via MSN to Sage o' G-fruit Send a message via Skype™ to Sage o' G-fruit
I don't know why, but I keep ing at the phrase Mr. Sage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltaprime View Post
Sage and Auto were out on a date yet again,
I call discrimination.
Sage o' G-fruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 06:58 PM   #3
Popcorn Supplier
Collection Count: Lost count... again
Interesting... I might have to keep an eye on this fanfic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anodythe View Post
Different name...same great popcorn!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autobus Prime View Post
The name may be different but the popcorn reveals all!

Ok, if the Barricade super-fan-ness didn't already.
Lock Cade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 08:23 PM   #4
The Christian Transfan
Glad you guys seemed to like it. Now, I have semester finals this week, but I think you all should know that this thing officialy launces June 7th. That's all for now!
Old 05-31-2010, 09:28 PM   #5
Popcorn Supplier
Good luck with your finals, Delta.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 06-06-2010, 06:28 PM   #6
The Christian Transfan
Well, finals are over. School's all done. What else was on my list-oh yeah! The story officially starts tomorrow!
Old 06-06-2010, 06:41 PM   #7
Scientist
Collection Count: Probably atleast twenty
I demand that I be techno organic like I have been for months....
IS IT FEAR, OR COURAGE THAT COMPELS YOU, BOY?
ROTF Sideswipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 06:52 PM   #8
Popcorn Supplier
Can't wait!
Quote:
Quote:

Old 06-07-2010, 12:34 PM   #9
The Christian Transfan
Today's the big day guys, and I think I'm gonna kick things off with the prologue. Later today I'll give you all Chapter One!

Prologue

Hi there, my names Tyl-err--Agent DP. For a little over a year now, I have been involved with an alien race of sentient robots who call themselves the "Transformers." It all started when I was hit by what I thought was a car. Turns out, the car that hit me would end up being my friend and Headmaster Partner, Delta.

Together with his team, The Autobots, we've fought the evil Decepticons and their master, Megatron. As of late, the Decepticons have been quieted. Megatron's dead, his soldiers have been scattered aross the galaxy. The biggest threat of all, Unicron, has even been done away with!

Now Delta and I work with a team of insane government agents that call themselves the Dewbot-Bacontronian Alliance. As you could probably tell, they really like Bacon. And Mountain Dew. Here, let me help you get to know them better.

Crazymadman: The teams official leader. He took over after the death of General Blackrock. He's well respected by his peers, and really likes it when things go

Sage: He's the team's ambassador to alien planets. For some reason, he always introduces himself by saying "I'm Doctor," then grins when people ask him "Doctor who?"

Autobot Girl: Sage's "partner in crime." She's a crazy fangirl, always chasing after Starscream and his clones- The Rainmakers.

Young Optimus14: The team's weapons expert, he's amazed by the engineering of Delta's arm cannons. He's constantly modifying random objects around the DBA headquarters, turning them into weapons

Robticon: The team's resident GIF expert and main caretaker of General Hammon the albino squirrel and Roger the ostrich. He's decided to go on vacation for the duration of this fanfic.

ROTF Sideswipe: A biomechanical human, he received several upgrades from Young Optimus14. He's really excited by the fact that he's half Cybertronian.

Prime13: He's the team's anime expert. He likes using giant drills, but his weapon of choice is his catapult.

There are several other members of this team, and I'll give them their bios after the various updates I give. Don't worry, everyone will have their story be told.....including the bad guys. That's all for now!
Old 06-07-2010, 03:45 PM   #10
Banned
Collection Count: 12
cool
jetfire4321 is offline   Reply With Quote