Stylin Online T-Shirts
 
Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Optimus Pin- Transformers Pinball

Reply Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2013, 09:00 PM   #1
Artobot
Shinobi Rendar's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 418
Collection Count: Not enough...
News Credits: 5
Optimus Pin- Transformers Pinball

Hey Guys,

Here's something a bit different. Board Member viriiguy contacted me to create some art for his Transformers Themed Digital Pinball Machine.
This was a fun one to work on. Hope you guys Dig!

More info on the proccess at my Website.

Comish: Optimus Pin-Transformers Pinball by ~JavierReyes on deviantART
Attached Thumbnails
Optimus Pin- Transformers Pinball-da_60.jpg  

Visit my new Site!

Wants | Feedback | Commissions
Shinobi Rendar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 10:58 PM   #2
Optimus told me to do it!

moreprimeland's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 16,073
Location: Tennessee
Collection Count: 300 PLUS!
News Credits: 18
Send a message via MSN to moreprimeland
FANTASTIC!! Amazing art...all of it....even the Con side!!
From Transformers Prime
"My name is Optimus Prime and I send this message.....If you approach this planet with hostile intent..know this: We will defend ourselves. We will defend humanity. We will defend our home."
MPL's feedback
moreprimeland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 04:18 PM   #3
Mini-Con
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 11
Javier was an absolute PLEASURE to work with thru-out the entire procedure. I told him basically what I wanted and he made it come to life! The end result was even better than I had ever imagined!

I now have the ultimate Digital Pinball Machine. And I am not thru with Javier yet I have a couple ideas I am fleshing out... So next time he is available for commission work, I hope to be ready! I have a couple more areas on the cabinet that I have to get art work for. But first.. I have to finish all the goodies for the inside.

If anyone is interested in the build process and all the mistakes that went into making the cabinet.. Check out the build thread here!
Optimus-Pin P2k Build (39/24/22))

Thank you again Javier! Your work is top notch!
viriiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 05:06 PM   #4
Autobots Roll Out!!!
AutobotMaster44's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 163
Location: Some planet that has life on it
Collection Count: 20
Whoa...that's AWESOME! You are the pinball machine master...
Poor Rafael...he didn't get his present from Optimus.

AutobotMaster44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 05:43 PM   #5
Mini-Con
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutobotMaster44 View Post
Whoa...that's AWESOME! You are the pinball machine master...
Thanks! But Without our dear Shinobi Rendar... It would just be another Pinball Simulator.

I do however have the Stern Transformers table on there Now I just need to get someone to build a G1 TF Table for me to play on it.
viriiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 12:58 AM   #6
Autobot Warrior
DJW107PRIME's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,177
Location: IL USA
Collection Count: Not enough
News Credits: 1
Epic.
DJW107PRIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:24 AM   #7
Artobot
Shinobi Rendar's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 418
Collection Count: Not enough...
News Credits: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by moreprimeland View Post
FANTASTIC!! Amazing art...all of it....even the Con side!!
Thanks a lot! Appreciate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by viriiguy View Post
Javier was an absolute PLEASURE to work with thru-out the entire procedure. I told him basically what I wanted and he made it come to life! The end result was even better than I had ever imagined!

I now have the ultimate Digital Pinball Machine. And I am not thru with Javier yet I have a couple ideas I am fleshing out... So next time he is available for commission work, I hope to be ready! I have a couple more areas on the cabinet that I have to get art work for. But first.. I have to finish all the goodies for the inside.

If anyone is interested in the build process and all the mistakes that went into making the cabinet.. Check out the build thread here!
Optimus-Pin P2k Build (39/24/22))

Thank you again Javier! Your work is top notch!
Thanks for the kind words man! It was an awesome project to work on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutobotMaster44 View Post
Whoa...that's AWESOME! You are the pinball machine master...
viriiguy has definitely outdone himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJW107PRIME View Post
Epic.
Thanks!

Visit my new Site!

Wants | Feedback | Commissions
Shinobi Rendar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 10:34 AM   #8
Mini-Con
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 11
I thought you guys might like to see these videos of the cabinet

Optimus Pin Lightshow - YouTube

Playing Transformers on Optimus Pin - YouTube
viriiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules

Tempting Collectibles for Transformers and Godzilla