Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Save Titanium

Reply Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2013, 04:33 PM   #1
The King of Victory
Collection Count: I lost track at 12.5...
News Credits: 2
Save Titanium

On May 4, 2013, Rhett Fisher, known for his portrayal of Ryan Mitchell/Titanium Ranger, was denied a cameo in the 20th Anniversary of Power Rangers. Kickback, owner of tokusatsu fan-site TokuNation.com, suggested a campaign to show support for Rhett Fisher called "Save Titanium." This is my contribution.

Power Rangers and all related characters belong to Saban Entertainment and TOEI Co., Ltd.

The attachment meets signature requirements (*hint hint*).
Attached Thumbnails
Save Titanium-automotivator-3.jpg  
SwerveGears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 04:36 PM   #2
TFW's fiery doombringer
Collection Count: Not even close to enough.
I can understand why he was denied a cameo if they are using the sentai footage from the grand battle in Megaforce, but I would happily help out to get the Titanium Ranger in the final battle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookwormdalek View Post
UM84 is like a sex ed teacher on crack.
ultramagnus84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 04:47 PM   #3
Maximal Air Commander
Collection Count: 661, Largest faction: Maximals
News Credits: 11
Send a message via AIM to Jetbolt Send a message via Yahoo to Jetbolt
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultramagnus84 View Post
I can understand why he was denied a cameo if they are using the sentai footage from the grand battle in Megaforce, but I would happily help out to get the Titanium Ranger in the final battle.
I heard they had to redo it for the American version. Given the original one had pre MMPR characters taking part in the battle. So I would of thought the Titanium Ranger would of been in the battle for the redo.
RID Scourge: "If Bay is gone, maybe now I can make my return to fame on the big screen!!"
TFP Shockwave: "Have you not seen how Decepticons are treated in those movies?"
Jetbolt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 05:27 PM   #4
Technobot
News Credits: 3
bs. all rangers or no rangers
ssg4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 05:53 PM   #5
TFW's fiery doombringer
Collection Count: Not even close to enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetbolt View Post
I heard they had to redo it for the American version. Given the original one had pre MMPR characters taking part in the battle. So I would of thought the Titanium Ranger would of been in the battle for the redo.
That also means no Jungle Fury Bat, Shark, or Elephant Rangers. Then again, I think I'm in the minority that actually doesn't hate Jungle Fury so no one is as shook up about that as they are about the Titanium Ranger

But I'd love to see how they explain the GoRanger-Jetman era (and most of Dairanger) Rangers if they don't redo it to only show the localized teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookwormdalek View Post
UM84 is like a sex ed teacher on crack.
ultramagnus84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 06:00 PM   #6
The King of Victory
Collection Count: I lost track at 12.5...
News Credits: 2
Quote:
That also means no Jungle Fury Bat, Shark, or Elephant Rangers. Then again, I think I'm in the minority that actually doesn't hate Jungle Fury so no one is as shook up about that as they are about the Titanium Ranger

But I'd love to see how they explain the GoRanger-Jetman era (and most of Dairanger) Rangers if they don't redo it to only show the localized teams.
Actually, I haven't heard many people say that they hate Jungle Fury. In fact, I've heard people say that it's better than Gekiranger. I would love to see the Spirit Rangers return.
SwerveGears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 06:09 PM   #7
The return of sunspot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssg4life View Post
bs. all rangers or no rangers
Well,if so,you better put Boom in all this too. i know him being a ranger was a dream sequence,but still you SAID. ALL. RANGERS.
Personal Digibash Thread
Latest: Generations G2 Gobots?
MrSoundmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 07:31 PM   #8
Technobot
News Credits: 3
hey, he went out and fought as a ranger, so count it. good thing spd was on a few months ago and had that episode during the run
ssg4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 07:38 PM   #9
Fistful of Energon
Collection Count: I lost count at 100
pretty much all Sentai cameos weren't even fight scenes in gokaiger. they appeared unmorphed to advance the episode's plot then when they reveal themselves a transparent image of their suit is overlayed on them. So he could have been in it no problem. If they aren't going with him they better bring in red, because Carter Grayson was one of the best red rangers period

click picture to read comic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberfrost01 View Post
No, you don't get it. I LOVE Strarf
Ranger Silver 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 11:45 AM   #10
Hecho en Argentina
News Credits: 1
Send a message via MSN to Brave Magnus
Quote:
Well, Ninjaman wasnt part of the Super Sentai War and yet he didnt show up til almost the last episodes. I dont see why Titanium couldnt be played in the same way.
Sig pictures are to be no larger than 40KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide - 2005 Staff
Brave Magnus is offline   Reply With Quote