Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

LET'S ROCK! (Lord Raptor/Zabel)

Reply Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2013, 10:22 PM   #1
Herald of Unicron
Collection Count: 155
News Credits: 1
Cool LET'S ROCK! (Lord Raptor/Zabel)

I've been in a Darkstalkers mood so I drew my main, Lord Raptor. I unfortunately made him a bit too purple. :/ It's strange, in my mind he's a light purple but all his sprites and artwork have him a light blue. Maybe I just like purple that much.

Overall I'm pretty happy with this; wrong colours and all. I've never drawn a guitar before... I went with the more recent guitar design although a large part of me prefers the look of his old guitar. For one it doesn't have a mini-Zabel head on it.

Not really a fun fact buuuut: I first used Lord Raptor in MUGEN and the character file was named "Zabel" so as you can see in the picture's file name I've gotten used to calling him that. It wasn't until several years later that I learned his English name is Lord Raptor.
Attached Thumbnails
LET'S ROCK! (Lord Raptor/Zabel)-zabel.png  

I has a thread for my Beast Hunters related fanart.
Kujo1597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 03:03 AM   #2
Super-unvincible
Collection Count: Uh... A lot.
TFW GET READY

IT'S TIME FOR

WIIIIIIIIIIDE WORRRRRRLD OF RAPTORRRRRRRRRRRRR

This is pretty awesome, considering Lord Raptor's my favorite fighting game character of all time. Well, next to Jon Talbain
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFWiki
The Transformers launches in the US, in toy, comic and cartoon formats, forever ruining Transformers.
Spin-Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:13 PM   #3
Herald of Unicron
Collection Count: 155
News Credits: 1
Well thank you. Darkstalkers always needs some lovin!

Jon's pretty awesome too. The whole Darkstalkers cast is pretty cool. I main Lord Raptor and sub Felicia.

I has a thread for my Beast Hunters related fanart.
Kujo1597 is offline   Reply With Quote