Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey
View Poll Results: Which Maximal/Predacon should I do Next?
Depth Charge 2 40.00%
Silverbolt 0 0%
Inferno 2 40.00%
Antagony 1 20.00%
T-Wrecks 0 0%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Shattered Glass Beast Wars- Ideas.

Reply Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2013, 06:26 AM   #1
Aerialbot
Collection Count: 134 [not including Brave Toys]
Shattered Glass Beast Wars- Ideas.

Just a little idea I had when I saw the news about 2013's 'Shattered Glass Beast Wars' about how I would bring Beast Wars/Machines into the world of Shattered Glass.

Update- 13/01/13- Explanation: Unlike the Beast Wars we all know and love, the struggle between the Maximals and Predacons takes place not on prehistoric Earth, but rather a post apocalyptic Earth.

Whereas the beast mode idea would've come from scavenged prehistoric technology belonging to the Classicverse Maximals and Predacons, ala the TFCC's Shattered Glass Beast Wars explanation. And what better way of fuelling Primal's ego than by naming his faction after supposed heroes.

But taking a cue from Beast Machines and Beast Wars II, in this version, the Maximals are primarily vehicles [namely military or aircraft] whereas the Predacons are mostly animals [such as Dinosaurs or insects].

History: After the Great War [the events of Shattered Glass] the surviving remnants of the Cybertronian race settled amidst the ruins of Earth after the human race was driven to extinction during the Final Years. Upon news of hearing Cybertron's demise, the settlers strove to rebuild their civilisation in the absence of their leaders, the tyrannical Optimus Prime and the heroic Megatron [the latter of whom left his final words in an artefact known as the Golden Disk, which points out the location of a secret weapon to end the War], renaming their new home New Cybertron.

But tragically, this time of peace was short-lived, as a disaster of a much different kind plunged this new order into chaos; a Vok satellite crashed into the Gulf of Mexico, unleashing a hidden deposit of raw energon into the atmosphere. Without protection, the settlers were forced to adopt organic beast modes or perish in this savage new world.

Over the course of a thousand years, society on New Cybertron devolved into a multitude of warring nomadic Tribes, each one adopting a different motif inspired by a specific animal as they fought over territory uncontaminated by the radiation.

It was only in the year 1114 AED [After Earth's Destruction] that some semblance of order rose from the ashes; the Maximal Empire, a technocratic monarchy led by the ambitious Optimus Primal, Lord-Protector of New Cybertron. But his tyranny did not go unnoticed, as the scattered remnants of the other Tribes began to form a resistance movement-The Predacons-to topple Primal's oppressive regime by embracing the balance between their beast and robot forms, as opposed to eschewing it.

Optimus Primal:

Motto: “Purity comes from above, for I am the Angel of Death.”

Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9.5
Endurance: 9.5
Courage: 10
Agility: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9.9

Alt mode: Cargo Plane.
Faction: Maximal.

Bio: After the Great War ended on Earth, the remnants of the Decepticons and Autobots settled down on the desolated planet, picking after the remains of the original human inhabitants to build a new Cybertron. When a Vok meteorite clashed with the ruined Earth, it unearthed hidden stores of energon beneath the Earth's Core, forcing the majority of Cybertronians to adopt beast modes to survive the energon levels.

One thousand years later, a group of tribal Cybertronians worshipping the Great Bat stumbled upon a cavernous store of information below the ruins of Olde Nu-Yok. One of the tribesmen attempted to overthrow the tribe's leader, only to end up being tossed into the abyss. Upon awakening, the traitor found himself gazing face-to-face with the remains of the Autobot computer, Teletraan I. Sensing an opportunity to retake this savage planet, Teletraan reformatted the tribesman into the new leader of the Maximals; Optimus Primal. His mission; to cleanse New Cybertron and claim it's unstable energon resources for the Maximal Empire.

Abilities: In addition to being armed with twin quasar missiles located in his chest, Primal is also capable of deploying anti-air cannons from his plane mode's tail, as well as effectively use his twin hand cannons to take out enemies with a one-two burst of laser fire. Uses a battle mask to intimidate enemy soldiers, Primal is capable of uttering a guttural sound called the 'Angel's Cry'-a sonic attack that can crush 10-inch thick steel.

Weaknesses: Subject often suffers short periods of psychosis, lashing out at anything around him.
Attached Thumbnails
Shattered Glass Beast Wars- Ideas.-dark-primal.jpg  

Last edited by Jus09; 01-05-2013 at 06:59 PM.. Reason: Coherency.
Jus09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 04:54 AM   #2
Moonbeam Dreamer
Collection Count: I have lost track, but a little over 100.
News Credits: 1
Send a message via Skype™ to Ellamin
hmm, intriguing...
My Fanart My flickr My Junk needs
Ellamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 04:14 PM   #3
WITH NO SURVIVORS!
Collection Count: More than few but less than all of them
News Credits: 9
Send a message via AIM to Autovolt 127 Send a message via Skype™ to Autovolt 127
Based off the bat version and is a Cybertron Jetfire retool. Me likey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta777 View Post
"Today we face the Decepticons that are at our door, and bring the fight to them! Today we are cancelling the age of extinction!"
Autovolt 127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:04 PM   #4
Aerialbot
UPDATE: And now, for the second Maximal in this thread; the Destroyer of Great Columbia himself, Rhinox.

Rhinox:

Motto: “Through superior firepower, victory shall be ours.”

Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9.4
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Courage: 8
Agility: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 8.9

Alt mode: Missile Tank.

Bio: A remnant from the Great War, Rhinox was a notorious Decepticon general known only as Scrapheap who destroyed hundreds of cities in the eight month-long Siege of Carbombia. After hundreds of human casualties caused by Rhinox’s reckless campaign, the Decepticon high command excommunicated him from their ranks, seeing him as a dangerous thug. When the Autobots recruited him, he was only too glad to wreak havoc for his new leaders until he was finally captured at the end of the Great War.

After spending a thousand years locked in a CR Chamber, Optimus discovered his chamber and freed him to serve in the Maximal Empire. Problem was that Rhinox was not the type to obey orders, only agreeing to Primal’s demands when the fanatical tyrant strong-armed him into pledging loyalty. Rhinox is a devious, cunning strategist of the Maximal Empire, his only loyalty being towards himself. He only works for the Maximals because of their common goal of a Cybertronian race free from organic influence. But whereas Optimus prefers fast, immediate action, Rhinox is the methodical kind of evil; the type that would endure a seven-month siege before dishing out fiery vengeance, regardless of the losses.

Abilities: Despite taking pride in his signature arm-mounted missile batteries [each one hosting a variety of missiles from standard to cosmic rust, to flash bang], his primary weapon of choice is his shotgun- a 14-gauge heavy-bore pump-action piece capable of blasting a hole in twelve-inch steel. In Tank Mode, can traverse any terrain as well as use his missile batteries and battering ram for bulldozing through fortress defenses.

Weaknesses: Subject’s missile batteries, as powerful as they are, are capable of jamming when overused, leaving the subject mostly unarmed. His arrogance will be his downfall, especially if Primal doesn’t already kill him.
Attached Thumbnails
Shattered Glass Beast Wars- Ideas.-rhinox.jpg  
Old 01-07-2013, 01:08 AM   #5
Squadron X Consultant
BScorpinok75's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Most Classics (CHUG) Figures That Have Retail Releases
Send a message via Yahoo to BScorpinok75
this is very interesting
SALES/TRADES | FEEDBACK (TFW) | FEEDBACK (EBAY) | WANTS | LOOKING TO TRADE FOR A PRIME AIRRACHNID
BScorpinok75 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 02:14 AM   #6
Combaticon
Collection Count: I don't have enough fingers and toes...
Send a message via AIM to Chaos Prime
I like where you're going with this.

http://www.thedeli-guy.com
http://jimclassicstoycollection.tumblr.com/
Chaos Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 02:25 AM   #7
Aerialbot
Smile Another Update:

Now for the Third Maximal, the Silent Speedster, Cheetor.

Cheetor:

Motto: “Speed is power, and I’ll run you over.”

Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7.5
Speed: 10
Endurance: 8
Agility: 9.7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8.9

Alt mode: Dune Buggy [current] Cheetah [former].

Bio: One of the younger Maximals, Cheetor was originally just another Tribal in the Northern Lands [once known as Canada before the Impact] hunting down gazelle until he was offered a more powerful form by Optimus Primal. Enduring the trauma of reformatting, Cheetor became a silent enforcer of the Maximal Lord-Protector. With his new form, he seeks to impress his Lord and hopefully gain a new, more powerful form.

Abilities: In robot mode, Cheetor is capable of using his backpack as a jump pack, and with it he can leap 8 feet into the air to pounce on unsuspecting prey. Armed with two Quasar Cannons. In Dune Buggy mode, capable of accelerating from 0 to 250 mph in five seconds, priding himself in being the fastest among the Maximals.

Weaknesses: Subject often suffers from feverish dreams, sometimes in the midst of battle. In addition, his silence can impede with communicating with his superiors.

Oh, btw, thanks for the compliments!
Attached Thumbnails
Shattered Glass Beast Wars- Ideas.-cheetor.jpg   Shattered Glass Beast Wars- Ideas.-shadow-panther.jpg  
Old 01-07-2013, 04:44 PM   #8
WITH NO SURVIVORS!
Collection Count: More than few but less than all of them
News Credits: 9
Send a message via AIM to Autovolt 127 Send a message via Skype™ to Autovolt 127
I really like Rhinox from Scattorshot and even Cheetor from Cliffjumper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta777 View Post
"Today we face the Decepticons that are at our door, and bring the fight to them! Today we are cancelling the age of extinction!"
Autovolt 127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:05 AM   #9
Aerialbot
Third Update

Cybershark:

Motto: “Feeding Time!”

Strength: 7 [on land] 10 [underwater]
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5 [on land] 10 [underwater]
Endurance: 9.5
Agility: 6 [on land] 10 [underwater]
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6.9

Alt mode: Sharkticon Class Warship.

Bio: A dour, unimaginative individual when undisturbed, Cybershark at first glance seems uncharismatic and boorish, caring only for his own business. When roused, that is a different story; for Cybershark goes cuckoo for coco-puffs when he smells prey. In either case, Primal keeps him sealed in an underground grate as his pet sharkticon, only opening the grate when he needs to dispose of unruly Maximals or unfortunate prisoners to feed the mentally unstable Maximal. On the rare occasions when he is let out of his grate, Optimus keeps him on a leash, only letting him off to track down prey. When the tyrant needs him to execute a prisoner, it need be only a few minutes involving him and a very large chainsaw.

Abilities: Aside from possessing incredible speed in the water [swimming up to 20 knots a minute] Cybershark is armed to the teeth with a variety of blades and artillery. In shark mode, can access several cannons for destroying enemy oceanic craft and/or aircraft. If these cannons do not destroy the target, than his diamond-sharp teeth can do the trick. In robot mode, can deploy twin acid cannons that shoot acidic missiles containing a highly dangerous toxin that can eat through almost any known substance. Incredibly strong underwater.

Weaknesses: Subject has no known weaknesses, aside from his low intellect.
Attached Thumbnails
Shattered Glass Beast Wars- Ideas.-cybershark.jpg  
Old 01-08-2013, 01:54 AM   #10
SLENDERBEAR
Location: I bet a person with a White mask and another with a Yellow hood would know.
Collection Count: Forgot. Do you want too come see my amount or parts?
Keewl. I like. Hope things are going well with it! Even Radicons Customs of these would be epic!
ch3stor is offline   Reply With Quote