Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Transformers 2007-2011 Movie Trilogy Steelbook

Reply Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2012, 03:39 PM   #1
Double Agent
News Credits: 7
Transformers 2007-2011 Movie Trilogy Steelbook

Got bored last night and decided to design a custom Steelbook set that would theoretically hold all three of the current movies as well as their special features bonus discs, totaling an all inclusive 6-disc collection. Basically something I've been wanting since the third movie was released, and far less bulky than the current trilogy boxset.

Incepticon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:32 PM   #2
5 hearts 1 body
Collection Count: A Few
I would buy this!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookwormdalek View Post
((Congratulations Roadrage. You've managed to traumatize me more than Batman and Robin did.))
RoadRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:59 PM   #3
I vawnt my berdt.
Collection Count: I lied. Maybe 75.
News Credits: 10
Interested in anything to do with voice-acting? Look no further than Behind the Voice Actors!
TylerMirage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 03:03 AM   #4
I give you: RoboCop 2!

Superquad7's Ebay Auctions
News Credits: 11
Send a message via MSN to Superquad7 Send a message via Skype™ to Superquad7
I really like this. It looks much better than the cover used officially for the trilogy set.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autobot Burnout View Post
BEHOLD: Superquad7; friend of the community.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onslaught24 View Post
I love it when Quaddy enters a thread like this. Cause he tells it like it is not with force, but with hilarious images and wisdom.
Superquad7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:52 PM   #5
Double Agent
Thanks much, guys I make a lot of custom blu-ray covers for my own collections, but I wanted to start experimenting with Steelbook designs since I avidly collect them and figured Transformers made the most sense to take on first. Glad ya dig it!
Old 11-15-2012, 01:05 PM   #6
Freedom is the Right
Collection Count: I'd have to count 'em
That's awesome.

Only complaint I have is the "2007-2011" on it; most "trilogy" releases don't specify the release dates. For example, the old Star Wars trilogy VHS box just said "Star Wars Trilogy". More modern releases generally separate it into "Original Trilogy" and "Prequel Trilogy". So I don't think the years are necessary. Plus, there are only three out so far, and most people won't know that they're making a fourth just yet.

Other than that, yes. I would like to own one myself.
Quote:
Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Lost Light. Its ongoing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no 'Bot has gone before. Except for those utopian guys we're trying to find.
-Rodimus (more or less)
Prime_Directive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:24 PM   #7
Double Agent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime_Directive View Post
That's awesome.

Only complaint I have is the "2007-2011" on it; most "trilogy" releases don't specify the release dates. For example, the old Star Wars trilogy VHS box just said "Star Wars Trilogy". More modern releases generally separate it into "Original Trilogy" and "Prequel Trilogy". So I don't think the years are necessary. Plus, there are only three out so far, and most people won't know that they're making a fourth just yet.

Other than that, yes. I would like to own one myself.
I completely agree with you. I actually added the 07-11 line after the main design was done simply because we all know that a fourth (and likely fifth & sixth) movie is on the way, and I wanted to separate the "Shia years" from the upcoming "Wahlberg years". Also, I don't really count the current 3 movies as a trilogy per se since they never really concluded, so I may go back and drop the whole "movie trilogy" line altogether and just replace it with something like "three film collection"... or something. Haha, a lot of work and thought on something that will never exist anyway

Thanks for the feedback!
Old 11-15-2012, 10:35 PM   #8
Optimus told me to do it!

Collection Count: 400 PLUS!
News Credits: 20
Send a message via MSN to moreprimeland
Great attention getting artwork for the series..trilogy or more.
From Transformers Prime
"My name is Optimus Prime and I send this message.....If you approach this planet with hostile intent..know this: We will defend ourselves. We will defend humanity. We will defend our home."
MPL's feedback
moreprimeland is offline   Reply With Quote