Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

SSM's Digibash Corner

Reply Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2012, 01:23 PM   #1
The return of sunspot!
SSM's Digibash Corner

Hello,you might remember me for my little kitbashes. so today i shall make a little thread about them. just a couple of ideas i am planning been storing in my mind for quite a while. if you are looking for an idea for a kitbash of your own,or just want to put in a suggestion,then go ahead and ask. so for today let me show you the first Digibash of the thread!

Edit: i added links to the the older separate bashes in this thread.
TF Prime Quickslinger

TF Prime Camshaft

Sonic Crossovers Swatbot?

Subject 1#: "Mirrored Road Vehicon"
- The idea behind it was based on a thread not so long ago involving someone trying to make a SG-based Vehicon repaint and needed some ideas i recalled that i suggested "SG Downshift" and the colors based a red and white redeco of the armada incarnation. sadly i dont think my idea was even considered and i thought "i guess the fellow might not use the idea" so i thought i use it for my own incarnation of the shattered glass prime vehicons. A idea i had in store for them personality wise is to give a homage to the Xtacles.

Attached Thumbnails
SSM's Digibash Corner-wprc5.jpg   SSM's Digibash Corner-gmdda.jpg  
Personal Digibash Thread
Latest: Generations G2 Gobots?
MrSoundmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 01:47 PM   #2
Minecraft Addict
Optimus1138's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Too many, yet not enough
News Credits: 1
Why'd you have to make that look so awesome? Now I want one more Vehicon than I already wanted so I can make a custom like that!

My YouTube Channel
/人◕‿‿◕人\
Optimus1138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 09:24 PM   #3
The return of sunspot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus1138 View Post
Why'd you have to make that look so awesome? Now I want one more Vehicon than I already wanted so I can make a custom like that!
Well, you'd be surprised if you choose the right shades of colors,and if that doesn't work, and sometimes i find some fitting molds to do my figures if i want to homage someone (or something) and yes there will be more then that came from (also im surprised someone is interested in making a custom out of the first digibash i made,now im kinda impressed with myself.)
Personal Digibash Thread
Old 01-30-2013, 09:42 AM   #4
The return of sunspot!
Subject 2#: Generations/WFC "Sevenround" (A.K.A Energon sixshot) with "Targetmaster" Hornbarrel

It seemed obvious that people would try to repaint shockwave into his so called "Brother" sixshot,how ever no one seemed to do so,so i thought i be one of the first.

"Destroy the enemies spirit,and the body shall follow."
Sevenround,unlike his "older brother" shockwave, prefers to do things with the least sense and logic possible,even though he's a engineer he isn't really a good one,unless he accidentally builds something well,he would obviously use it in a rather unpredictable and confusing manner. he also has a thing for feline/human hybrids.

Strength
Intelligence
Speed
Endurance
Rank
Courage
Fireblast
Skill

Targetmaster:
Hornbarrel

"Bloop."

A prototype Targetmaster built by Sevenround made out of a Beetlebot he accidentally crushed,some energon canisters and one of shockwave's spare "Sling Shock" laser cannons,hornbarrel rarely speaks,how ever he has a bitter dislike for sevenround,but due to the damage inflicted to his logic chip,it tends to forget.

Strength
Intelligence
?
Speed
Endurance
Rank
Courage
?
Fireblast
Skill
?
Personal Digibash Thread
Old 01-31-2013, 02:31 AM   #5
Hey look, I have a title
News Credits: 4
Energon sixshot?

I need this. I need this toy now.
Ultrawave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:12 PM   #6
Technobot
Collection Count: 200-ish
you should redo shockwave into energon shockblast, that would look sick. i kept trying to find someone a while back who would be able to turn DOTM shockwave into him, i knew that would look amazing.
Current FanFic project -Search for the 13
https://twitter.com/chrishaskell1
http://tritie.deviantart.com/
https://www.fanfiction.net/~supernova22
supernova222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 05:23 AM   #7
SG Wrecker
Collection Count: quite a few, really do need to count
Send a message via Yahoo to SG Roadbuster
Love that Hornbarrel is essentially Macguyvered together from spare parts and duct tape, is hilarious. keep up the good work
I make Youtube reviews, they are slowly getting better, please Rate, Comment, and Subscribe folks
http://www.youtube.com/user/SGRoadbu...ow=grid&view=0
SG Roadbuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 10:42 AM   #8
The return of sunspot!
We interrupt your Botcon-related bru-ha-ha for this (semi) important message.

Botcon Subject 1#: : R.I.D/Machine Wars "Dessert Camouflage" Obsidian.
This idea spawned from 2013's machine wars based set (which include Strika and Her squeeze Obsidian) many people complained about it not being show accurate (also not being a helicopter,im glad it's a twin-propeller flying machine. and not using DOTM skyhammer) ,i however kinda complained that it lacked the R.I.D coloration (and a missed opportunity to sneak in a little personal in-joke mostly involving a stupid pun.) and incase you were about to say "Don't you mean desert camouflage?" i will respond with this. No,i don't.
Personal Digibash Thread
Old 02-22-2013, 05:23 PM   #9
WITH NO SURVIVORS!
Collection Count: More than few but less than all of them
News Credits: 9
Send a message via AIM to Autovolt 127 Send a message via Skype™ to Autovolt 127
These are great. Especially Sixshot and Obsidian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta777 View Post
"Today we face the Decepticons that are at our door, and bring the fight to them! Today we are cancelling the age of extinction!"
Autovolt 127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 06:20 PM   #10
Protectobot
If botcon Obsidian looked like that, I'd actually like it. It works way better than the official version.

And that Sixshot...GIMME.
Noise Maker is offline   Reply With Quote