Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

WFC Lockdown

Reply Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2010, 01:18 AM   #1
Damn kids and your 3rd-P
Collection Count: Not enough to be impressive, but too many to claim I'm smart with money.
Old thread is old.

This thread is old.
Go away.

Last edited by Paxtin; 02-15-2013 at 08:16 PM.. Reason: Old Thread
Paxtin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 01:26 AM   #2
Render Project Creations
News Credits: 29
I think that is killer looking! Fits in with the WFC style. His car mode looks exactly like something I'd expect in the game. To bad this isn't real. But still an outstanding job.
Venksta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 01:32 AM   #3
Yoda in a track suit...
Collection Count: The ones that matter...
Your art is great! But I think if you slim his cheeks and give him a bigger chin this thing would be spot on.
http://limaechoecho.deviantart.com/
Sig pictures are to be no larger than 40KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide - 2005 Staff
Soundwave_FSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 01:59 AM   #4
Damn kids and your 3rd-P
Collection Count: Not enough to be impressive, but too many to claim I'm smart with money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venksta View Post
I think that is killer looking! Fits in with the WFC style. His car mode looks exactly like something I'd expect in the game.
Actually that's because it is a model from the game. It's Breakdown's Alt. I screencaped it off of the games site. That's why the resolution is so small.
The only things I changed on the alt was the colors, and added spikes to the wheels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwave_FSD View Post
Your art is great! But I think if you slim his cheeks and give him a bigger chin this thing would be spot on.
Thanks. Yeah, I think you're dead on about the cheeks.
I didn't want to make the chin too big, as that seems to put off some TF fans. But I did also want to maintain Lockdown's strong jaw line, so I tried for a nice balance.
Old 04-28-2010, 02:10 AM   #5
Yoda in a track suit...
Collection Count: The ones that matter...
I think your right bout the chin. I put my thumbs up againts the edge of the outside of his eyes to cover his cheeks, and WOW! That's feakin lockdown.
http://limaechoecho.deviantart.com/
Sig pictures are to be no larger than 40KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide - 2005 Staff
Soundwave_FSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 02:14 AM   #6
TFW2005 Supporter
News Credits: 8
His face makes him look like a chubby, I would try to look at that again. Apart from that, really awesome!! Wouldn't mind if they'd rework Breakdown for a future DLC pack like that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stud View Post
How do you make someone sig your comment
Digilaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 02:21 AM   #7
Damn kids and your 3rd-P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwave_FSD View Post
I think your right bout the chin. I put my thumbs up againts the edge of the outside of his eyes to cover his cheeks, and WOW! That's feakin lockdown.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digilaut View Post
His face makes him look like a chubby, I would try to look at that again. Apart from that, really awesome!! Wouldn't mind if they'd rework Breakdown for a future DLC pack like that!
Yeah, that's it. That's what was off. Maybe if I feel up to it I'll go back a rework the cheeks.
Old 04-28-2010, 07:18 AM   #8
Collection Count: 45
News Credits: 20
Looks really good. As others have mentioned, the face could use a little tweaking to it, but it still looks good as-is. Lockdown is one bot I'm considering makeing as a custom character once I get the game. Too bad I'll only be able to alter the colors, lol. I'm not hoping that we get a WfC Breakdown figure in Generations at some point, lol, would make a great starting point for a Classics Lockdown kitbash.

Keep up the good work. Too bad there isn't a bike-former design. Would be cool to see an Animated themed WfC Prowl to go with your Lockdown.
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimus major View Post
this man is a genius
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 08:00 AM   #9
Maximal Ground Operations
Rattrap587's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 200+
WOW... Impressive work! Very very very good!!!!

Marcelo Santa Roza (Rattrap587)
Visit my DA page: http://rattrap587.deviantart.com
Rattrap587 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 09:31 AM   #10
Banned
News Credits: 11
That really looks
AniProwl is offline   Reply With Quote