Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Shop Airlines America Inc.

Reply Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2011, 11:30 AM   #1
Vehicon
Red Hope's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 160
Shop Airlines America Inc.

Has anybody ever had one of their items bought by Shop Airlines America located in California? I just had my TechnoZoid won by them, and I saw some sellers had issues with them. Just curious if anybody has any feedback.
Red Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 04:26 PM   #2
Medic
iamratchet's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: never enough
Send a message via AIM to iamratchet
Yes I have many times. They buy for customers over seas and ship it to them. Normally they send you an email after they pay for an item and you put in the tracking number and they leave positive feedback. After that you never hear from them again. It is an automatic email system they use. What problems are you having?
http://www.iamratchet.com/
My Feedback
Sales Thread
iamratchet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 06:08 PM   #3
Vehicon
Red Hope's Ebay Auctions
I noticed they purchase in bulk then ship the items overseas. I did a little googling on them and found a lot of folks who had issues with them. There were some people that had no complaints and great experiences. I think either way I'm a bit cautious with this, especially when it's a model kit Zoid that can break easily.

How long did it take you to receive payment? I haven't seen anything. I also read somewhere on an ebay forum that they send you a web address to refer to...?
Old 01-31-2011, 09:47 PM   #4
Medic
iamratchet's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: never enough
Send a message via AIM to iamratchet
It varies on payment. they have always paid within the 5 days I ask to be paid. They have to collect the funds from their customer then pay you. after they take their fee out. Once I ship the item and enter the tracking number into their system as they request they have always left Positive feedback and I never hear about the item again. Once I did forget to enter the tracking number and they sent me a reminder saying that they had not received the package yet and they may need to contact ebay. It was an automatic email. I entered the number and never heard from them again.
http://www.iamratchet.com/
My Feedback
Sales Thread
iamratchet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 10:31 PM   #5
Vehicon
Red Hope's Ebay Auctions
I just received the payment. The zoid is well bubble wrapped to hell. Lol. It sounds pretty simple so I hope it pans out that way. Thanks for the pointers. I've never dealt with this type of buyer.
Old 01-31-2011, 10:56 PM   #6
Banned
G1_Cindersaur's Ebay Auctions
News Credits: 2
i have had 7 transactions with them with ZERO problems....just give their tracking info into their stupid little URL that they provide...and they are happy...and generally leave you feedback very quickly after getting the tracking info.
G1_Cindersaur is offline   Reply With Quote