Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

2013 Canadian 80s Toy Expo – April 14 in Toronto with LARRY KENNEY and TITO SANTANA

Reply Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2013, 12:18 PM   #1
Twitter: @Super_Megatron
Collection Count: Lost Count
News Credits: 9
2013 Canadian 80s Toy Expo – April 14 in Toronto with LARRY KENNEY and TITO SANTANA

The 2013 Canadian 80s Toy Expo will be April 14th, 2013 at the Delta Meadowvale Hotel and Conference Centre6750 Mississauga Road, Mississauga, Ontario.

The show features a huge selection of vintage 80s toys and all the latest releases from today such as Transformers (vintage and Japanese imports), Star Wars (new and vintage), GIJoe (vintage and modern), Masters of the Universe (vintage and modern), Super Heroes (Marvel Universe/Legends, DC Universe etc), Wrestling, and tons of other Action Figures and collectibles. Many of the same dealers as TFcon will be at this event.
The world’s largest fan-run Transformers convention TFcon - July 11th to 13th, 2014 in TORONTO

SPECIAL GUESTS:
SUE BLU the voice of G1 Arcee and director of Beast Wars, Beast Machines and Transformers Animated
GARRY CHALK the voice of Optimus Primal in Beast Wars and Beast Machines and Optimus Prime in Armada, Energon and Cybertron
AARON ARCHER - Former Creative Lead for all TRANSFORMERS partnerships
SARAH STONE - Transformers: Windblade artist with more TBA

America's largest fan-run Transformers convention TFcon - October 24th to 26th, 2014 in CHICAGO.
Super_Megatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:54 PM   #2
Herald of Unicron
News Credits: 1
Cool news! If you're an american and plan to take grey hound, make sure you know someone in canada who can pick you up or prepare for a $45 cab ride as they drop you off right next to a mall which doesn't even look like a bus stop.
Demonss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 03:07 PM   #3
Terrorcon
Atomatron's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: ask my wife
News Credits: 2
so close to my bday....
-3 R.I.P. my angels. failing mission to control 2014 spending

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transf...-2014-a-8.html
Atomatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 03:18 PM   #4
King of all Monsters
Driskull98's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Somewhere between "none at all" and "completed"
Send a message via Skype™ to Driskull98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomatron View Post
so close to my bday....
Same.

I might actually go to this for my B-Day.

"The arrogance of man is thinking nature is in our control...and not the other way around..."
3DS FC: 5043 - 2895 - 0789
Driskull98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 06:15 PM   #5
Dealer registration available for 80s Toy Expo 2013 | The Canadian 80s Toy Expo – Toronto, Canada
The world’s largest fan-run Transformers convention TFcon - July 11th to 13th, 2014 in TORONTO

SPECIAL GUESTS:
SUE BLU the voice of G1 Arcee and director of Beast Wars, Beast Machines and Transformers Animated
GARRY CHALK the voice of Optimus Primal in Beast Wars and Beast Machines and Optimus Prime in Armada, Energon and Cybertron

America's largest fan-run Transformers convention TFcon - October 24th to 26th, 2014 in CHICAGO.
Old 01-21-2013, 10:29 AM   #6
Larry Kenney the original voice of Lion-O in Thundercats to attend 80s Toy Expo | The Canadian 80s Toy Expo – Toronto, Canada

SPECIAL GUESTS:

Old 03-04-2013, 10:30 AM   #7
501st Canadian Garrison to attend 2013 80s Toy Expo | The Canadian 80s Toy Expo – Toronto, Canada

SPECIAL GUESTS:

Old 03-12-2013, 01:14 PM   #8
Wrestling Superstar Tito Santana to attend 80s Toy Expo | The Canadian 80s Toy Expo – Toronto, Canada

SPECIAL GUESTS:

Old 04-06-2013, 07:30 AM   #9
80s Toy Expo Exclusive Lion-O Print Revealed | The Canadian 80s Toy Expo – Toronto, Canada

SPECIAL GUESTS:

Old 04-09-2013, 03:18 PM   #10
Bring a toy donation and get in early | The Canadian 80s Toy Expo – Toronto, Canada

SPECIAL GUESTS: