Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Action Figure Expo 2012 is November 11 in Richmond Hill, Ontario

Reply Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2012, 01:45 PM   #1
Twitter: @Super_Megatron
Collection Count: Lost Count
News Credits: 9
Action Figure Expo 2012 is November 11 in Richmond Hill, Ontario

The 9th annual Canadian Action Figure Expo will be November 11th, 2012 at the Sheraton Parkway Toronto North Hotel - 600 Highway 7 East, Richmond Hill, Ontario.

The show features a huge selection of vintage 80s toys and all the latest releases from today such as Transformers (vintage and Japanese imports), Star Wars (new and vintage), GIJoe (vintage and modern), Masters of the Universe (vintage and modern), Super Heroes (Marvel Universe/Legends, DC Universe etc), Wrestling, and tons of other Action Figures and collectibles.

Many of the same dealers as TFcon will be at this show. Like AFX on Facebook and follow AFX on Twitter for the latest news on this event.
The world’s largest fan-run Transformers convention TFcon - July 11th to 13th, 2014 in TORONTO

SPECIAL GUESTS:
SUE BLU the voice of G1 Arcee and director of Beast Wars, Beast Machines and Transformers Animated
GARRY CHALK the voice of Optimus Primal in Beast Wars and Beast Machines and Optimus Prime in Armada, Energon and Cybertron
AARON ARCHER - Former Creative Lead for all TRANSFORMERS partnerships
SARAH STONE - Transformers: Windblade artist with more TBA

America's largest fan-run Transformers convention TFcon - October 24th to 26th, 2014 in CHICAGO.
Super_Megatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 02:57 PM   #2
Banned
News Credits: 7
Awesome, is this the same con that was in Richmond Hill last year?

I am happy that a show showed up so close to my home.
Transbot90210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 11:05 AM   #3
Herald of Unicron
DPrime's Ebay Auctions
Can they pull off a moment of silence at 11AM?

If so, I approve. If not, I will be disappointed.
Looking to trade for Lego Galaxy Explorer & Futuron Monorail, MOTUC, GI Joes, have tons of Transformers and other cool stuff here:http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/items-...l#post10175211
Feedback: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junkio...38-dprime.html
DPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:58 PM   #4
TFcon 10th Anniversary Party at the Sheraton Parkway Hotel | TFcon – The world's largest fan-run Transformers convention – Toronto Ontario
The world’s largest fan-run Transformers convention TFcon - July 11th to 13th, 2014 in TORONTO

SPECIAL GUESTS:
SUE BLU the voice of G1 Arcee and director of Beast Wars, Beast Machines and Transformers Animated
GARRY CHALK the voice of Optimus Primal in Beast Wars and Beast Machines and Optimus Prime in Armada, Energon and Cybertron

America's largest fan-run Transformers convention TFcon - October 24th to 26th, 2014 in CHICAGO.
Old 10-25-2012, 12:43 AM   #5
The WORDSMITH
Collection Count: About 300 or so :D
News Credits: 6
wish i could go, would probably be too pricey for the gas and whatnot. *sigh*
Torque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 02:07 PM   #6
Toy Donation Drive at the Canadian Action Figure Expo next Sunday | Action Figure Expo 2012 is November 11 in Richmond Hill, Ontario

SPECIAL GUESTS:

Old 11-09-2012, 09:16 AM   #7
THIS SUNDAY!

Featuring:
  • Bring an unopened toy donation to help underprivileged children during the holidays and get into the dealer room 15 minutes earlier than your ticket time.
  • The Ontario Ghostbusters will be attending in Ghostbusters costume to entertain the fans with photo opportunities.
  • The TFcon 10th anniversary party and message board meetup the Saturday night before the show.
  • The 501st Canadian Garrison attending as Stormtroopers, Sith Lords, Bounty Hunters and Royal Guards will join us for photo ops with attendees.
  • Smith Hart, former professional wrestler, the eldest child of Stu Hart and brother of Bret "The Hitman" Hart is scheduled to attend.
  • Trading boards for you to post the toys you are looking to trade.
  • Limited numbers of the "Dirty Shafter" bio card will be available from TFcon.

You can RSVP to the 2012 Facebook event here.

SPECIAL GUESTS:

Old 11-09-2012, 11:25 AM   #8
The Legendary One

Collection Count: 7500+ (I ain't joking)
News Credits: 19
I'm going to have a table with a SHIT TON of Transformers from every year, every generation, every region. So come on down and have a party at my table!
Grand Master of all things Transformers
The World's Biggest Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime collection
TFcon / TFW2005 Staff

Protoman on Twitter Protoman on Youtube (ProtoRetro)
Protoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:48 PM   #9
Born to Transform
Victorysabre's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: I'll get back to ya
News Credits: 20
Send a message via AIM to Victorysabre Send a message via Yahoo to Victorysabre
What is the "dirty" Shafter card? Is it something other than what we got with the Shafter figure?
My Feedback
Victorysabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:32 AM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victorysabre View Post
What is the "dirty" Shafter card? Is it something other than what we got with the Shafter figure?
Yes. Shafter alternative bio - the filthy version - Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

SPECIAL GUESTS: