Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Regeneration One #0

Reply Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2013, 10:06 AM   #1
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1
Regeneration One #0

Just revealed!! There will be an issue #0 that will follow events of issue 94 and have implications on 95 and beyond. Best news....5 pages of GEOFF SENIOR art as well as a bunch of, as yet unknown, Transformers legends.

I'm excited about this. Now if we can get a Regen annual, that'd be the icing on the cake.
Jimmerz Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 09:58 AM   #2
Maximal
News Credits: 1
Don't expect this to be front paged. Know this, the vast majority of us love Regeneration One. TFW 2005 hates Regeneration One with a passion. I was removed from a discussion because I disagreed with the consensus.
Burningsirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 10:29 AM   #3
Rungover
fryguy81's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: around 200 (haven't counted in awhile)
Send a message via Skype™ to fryguy81
not sure about the majority. If most posts are any indication... and sales for that matter. I'm thinking the Regeneration is seen as more a failed idea and one that is not pleasing many.

Or as a podcaster succinctly put it "it's the story many asked for and nobody wanted"
"Time makes all things possible. I can wait."- Starscream
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/nebulan-pirate-radio
fryguy81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 11:45 AM   #4
Tiiiiim Thomas!
Collection Count: 250
News Credits: 17
I like Regeneration, it's the only one I'm reading right now. Bought all of Ongoing, MTMTE and RID, but haven't read yet the last 2.
Coming soon: minitroptimus #3
megatroptimus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 12:34 PM   #5
Anguirus's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Pleading the fifth.
News Credits: 5
This should go in news...if you find a link to confirm it.

Sounds cool though. I loved the first story arc of Regen, hated the second, but this is certainly intriguing enough to pick up.
I'm reviewing MtMtE at Deadshirt.net! Latest review: MtMtE #27 (Dark Cybertron Chapter 10)
Sale and Trade, Feedback, Want Thread
Anguirus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 12:46 PM   #6
Rise of the Dork Spork
Hot Shot.'s Ebay Auctions
News Credits: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anguirus View Post
I loved the first story arc of Regen, hated the second, but this is certainly intriguing enough to pick up.
I agree with this. It was great until Furman rehashed Maximum Dinobots with the "Decepticon Gene" Sunbow-level of nonsense.
My B/S/T My Wanted List Steam: Hot Shot

Need 20th Anniversary Optimus's right knee, RID Galvatron's weapons, Cryotek's missiles, and Railspike's gun!
Hot Shot. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 01:58 PM   #7
The British Butcher
Feel the Fury of the British Butcher!

Collection Count: And Encore Maximus completes G1
News Credits: 3
Send a message via AIM to Sol Fury
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anguirus View Post
This should go in news...if you find a link to confirm it.

Sounds cool though. I loved the first story arc of Regen, hated the second, but this is certainly intriguing enough to pick up.
Here's a link - frontpage coming shortly.

https://twitter.com/2DComicsFest/sta...49516063838208

Love me some Regeneration 1 - got to admit that the series reads better when taken as a whole instead of individual issues.

Geoff Senior art makes me a happy Transformers fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance Halberd
Sol Fury can be likened to a German clock. A very exact, complex, and tightly-wound precision instrument that occasionally goes cuckoo.
Sol Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 03:44 PM   #8
Attack Buffalo
Collection Count: 810
News Credits: 19
I think Regeneration One is pretty damn terrible, but I'll buy anything with Geoff Senior art.
I'm selling things!

Help keep Transformers Animated alive! Preorder Bluster & Trench today, exclusively at Planet Steel Express by clicking this banner!
Valkysas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 04:03 PM   #9
Ancient Alien Theorist
seanlockyer's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: I had 2254 figures back in 2007; nowadays, not so many....
After issue 100 watch everyone clamor for a continuation (or at least "Another Time and Place" type of resolution...)

It would be better if they continued it past 100 and just kept the story going. Issue #100 will be like #80 all over again (or issue #12 of G2).....I.E.-Sadness.....
I feel bad for the Raiders and their fans. They have great fans and their home games look like a cos-play convention but my God, ever since that SB ten years ago that entire franchise has been awful....
seanlockyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 04:09 PM   #10
Evil Overlord of Doom
gothsaurus's Ebay Auctions
Odd that any aspect of TF would be singled out and hated on the boards. (??) I think Regeneration1 has its pros and cons. I am really glad they are trying to wrap up the old comic stories, in spite of it being a mixed bag.

I do think bringing Furman/Wildman/Senior has been an amazing accomplishment. Those guys draw up a LOT of nostalgia for fans —*me included. I've loved seeing the slightly updated yet retro style... and the Senior covers have been amazing. If anything, it seems like my complaint would be seems like a lot of empty frames with no words... like less happening per issue. (Compared with MTMTE.) Still that's a pacing issue more than art or story.

Can't wait for this bonus #0 issue. Really good news. Senior rocks.
Check out my Pink Floyd cover album - with sitar:
http://www.anycoveryoulike.com
gothsaurus is offline   Reply With Quote