Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Regeneration One #0

Reply Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2013, 11:06 AM   #1
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1
Regeneration One #0

Just revealed!! There will be an issue #0 that will follow events of issue 94 and have implications on 95 and beyond. Best news....5 pages of GEOFF SENIOR art as well as a bunch of, as yet unknown, Transformers legends.

I'm excited about this. Now if we can get a Regen annual, that'd be the icing on the cake.
Jimmerz Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 10:58 AM   #2
Maximal
News Credits: 1
Don't expect this to be front paged. Know this, the vast majority of us love Regeneration One. TFW 2005 hates Regeneration One with a passion. I was removed from a discussion because I disagreed with the consensus.
Burningsirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 11:29 AM   #3
Rungover
fryguy81's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: around 200 (haven't counted in awhile)
Send a message via Skype™ to fryguy81
not sure about the majority. If most posts are any indication... and sales for that matter. I'm thinking the Regeneration is seen as more a failed idea and one that is not pleasing many.

Or as a podcaster succinctly put it "it's the story many asked for and nobody wanted"
"Time makes all things possible. I can wait."- Starscream
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/nebulan-pirate-radio
fryguy81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 12:45 PM   #4
Tiiiiim Thomas!
Collection Count: More than 500, that's for sure
News Credits: 18
I like Regeneration, it's the only one I'm reading right now. Bought all of Ongoing, MTMTE and RID, but haven't read yet the last 2.
megatroptimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 01:34 PM   #5
Anguirus's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Pleading the fifth.
News Credits: 6
This should go in news...if you find a link to confirm it.

Sounds cool though. I loved the first story arc of Regen, hated the second, but this is certainly intriguing enough to pick up.
I'm reviewing MtMtE at Deadshirt.net! Latest review: MtMtE #27 (Dark Cybertron Chapter 10)
Sale and Trade, Feedback, Want Thread
Anguirus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 01:46 PM   #6
*insert stormcloud here*
Hot Shot.'s Ebay Auctions
News Credits: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anguirus View Post
I loved the first story arc of Regen, hated the second, but this is certainly intriguing enough to pick up.
I agree with this. It was great until Furman rehashed Maximum Dinobots with the "Decepticon Gene" Sunbow-level of nonsense.

Steam: Hot Shot
Hot Shot. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 02:58 PM   #7
The British Butcher
Feel the Fury of the British Butcher!

Collection Count: And Encore Maximus completes G1
News Credits: 3
Send a message via AIM to Sol Fury
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anguirus View Post
This should go in news...if you find a link to confirm it.

Sounds cool though. I loved the first story arc of Regen, hated the second, but this is certainly intriguing enough to pick up.
Here's a link - frontpage coming shortly.

https://twitter.com/2DComicsFest/sta...49516063838208

Love me some Regeneration 1 - got to admit that the series reads better when taken as a whole instead of individual issues.

Geoff Senior art makes me a happy Transformers fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance Halberd
Sol Fury can be likened to a German clock. A very exact, complex, and tightly-wound precision instrument that occasionally goes cuckoo.
Sol Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 04:44 PM   #8
Attack Buffalo
Collection Count: 891
News Credits: 19
I think Regeneration One is pretty damn terrible, but I'll buy anything with Geoff Senior art.
Here's a list of stuff I'm looking for!

Help keep Transformers Animated alive! Preorder Bluster & Trench today, exclusively at Planet Steel Express by clicking this banner!
Valkysas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 05:03 PM   #9
Ancient Alien Theorist
seanlockyer's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: I had 2254 figures back in 2007; nowadays, not so many....
After issue 100 watch everyone clamor for a continuation (or at least "Another Time and Place" type of resolution...)

It would be better if they continued it past 100 and just kept the story going. Issue #100 will be like #80 all over again (or issue #12 of G2).....I.E.-Sadness.....
I feel bad for the Raiders and their fans. They have great fans and their home games look like a cos-play convention but my God, ever since that SB ten years ago that entire franchise has been awful....
seanlockyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 05:09 PM   #10
Evil Overlord of Doom
gothsaurus's Ebay Auctions
Odd that any aspect of TF would be singled out and hated on the boards. (??) I think Regeneration1 has its pros and cons. I am really glad they are trying to wrap up the old comic stories, in spite of it being a mixed bag.

I do think bringing Furman/Wildman/Senior has been an amazing accomplishment. Those guys draw up a LOT of nostalgia for fans —*me included. I've loved seeing the slightly updated yet retro style... and the Senior covers have been amazing. If anything, it seems like my complaint would be seems like a lot of empty frames with no words... like less happening per issue. (Compared with MTMTE.) Still that's a pacing issue more than art or story.

Can't wait for this bonus #0 issue. Really good news. Senior rocks.
Check out my Pink Floyd cover album - with sitar:
http://www.anycoveryoulike.com
gothsaurus is offline   Reply With Quote