Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

One of THE greatest moments in my collection.

Reply Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2012, 04:29 PM   #1
Elite Sniper
Collection Count: just doing stuff
News Credits: 1
One of THE greatest moments in my collection.

Hey guys, Ali here. So as the title says, this was such a great moment when I finally got all of these guys together :') So I am a huge Shockwave fangirl and I've been wanting to get every incarnation of old one-eye! So when Knight Morpher cyclops came, I waited for the day FOC Shockwave came to my local target. Then I put the all together and it.. it was quite a site. I do have the purple animated shockwave repaint, but I kind of like his original colors. So I chose him for the group shot
Attached Thumbnails
One of THE greatest moments in my collection.-imag0241.jpg  
Alirius Prime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 04:31 PM   #2
Prepare for extermination
Collection Count: 33
From one Shockwave fan to another. I salute you
TigerBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 06:39 PM   #3
Maximal
Luscanun's Ebay Auctions
Very nice! You've got great taste.
Luscanun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 07:45 PM   #4
Michael Bay Assassin
Congrats! Shockwave is definitely one of my favorites and all I have been able to get was the Smallest Transformers' verison. *sigh*

For your sake, I hope a WW version comes out at a good price.

Sig pictures are to be no larger than 40KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide - 2005 Staff
MY COLLECTION PICS | MY TFW2005 FEEDBACK
JPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 09:07 PM   #5
Proud new dad!!
Collection Count: 2,250
News Credits: 2
Send a message via AIM to Grimlock_13 Send a message via MSN to Grimlock_13 Send a message via Yahoo to Grimlock_13
www.facebook.com/SlowRicky
Check out Grimlock_13's Attempt at Funnies if you dare! (CONCLUDED 11/22/13 with Comic 1,300!!!)
Grimlock_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 10:37 PM   #6
Elite Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPrime View Post
Congrats! Shockwave is definitely one of my favorites and all I have been able to get was the Smallest Transformers' verison. *sigh*

For your sake, I hope a WW version comes out at a good price.

http://tformers.net/i/a/customs/war-...wave%20(1).jpg
Thanks! Oh god, I know.. his WW design is so great.. It's something I liked about the HOS design. It's so beefy and Badass looking lol. A girl can dream, I guess... That worlds smallest one has tempted me, since I love the G1 version.. still contemplating if I should hunt down the Robot Heroes one xD
Old 08-01-2012, 10:44 PM   #7
Michael Bay Assassin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alirius Prime View Post
Thanks! Oh god, I know.. his WW design is so great.. It's something I liked about the HOS design. It's so beefy and Badass looking lol. A girl can dream, I guess... That worlds smallest one has tempted me, since I love the G1 version.. still contemplating if I should hunt down the Robot Heroes one xD
I say definitely grab the WS version. You'll appreciate the detail in such a small package and I'm all for the tiny figures so of course I think the Robot Heroes one is awesome. However, you did use the term "beefy" so it might not be your cup of tea.
Sig pictures are to be no larger than 40KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide - 2005 Staff
MY COLLECTION PICS | MY TFW2005 FEEDBACK
JPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 10:45 PM   #8
Starscream's Brigade
2punish&enslave's Ebay Auctions
Very nice collection of Cybertron's worst doorman. Sorry I couldn't resist. A velvet rope would have been more effective at keeping Autobots from using the space bridge. lol. I like him too. I actually just received my boxed G1 Shockwave earlier this week. I gave my original one to my best friend years ago and he still has it which is cool.
2punish&enslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 10:52 PM   #9
Terrorcon
Collection Count: Around 150
Congrats, cyclops is a great piece
Big Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 11:39 PM   #10
Elite Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPrime View Post
I say definitely grab the WS version. You'll appreciate the detail in such a small package and I'm all for the tiny figures so of course I think the Robot Heroes one is awesome. However, you did use the term "beefy" so it might not be your cup of tea.
Yeah, I know, it has tempted me quite a bit.. I would have Cyclops hold the WST shockwave.. that would look cool.. dammit, now I'm tempted xD Maybe I'll throw some cash out on one when I get enough money to spare again lol Well I love his G1 design so any version of him appeals to me