Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Maketoys - Battle Tanker - Laser OP upgrade

Reply Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2012, 11:01 PM   #651
Hanlon's razor

Collection Count: Many
News Credits: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by daimchoc View Post
F me... I just broke my G2 Prime's neck... Lame... Now I have to put in the replacement neck peg and the screw-in head...
On the plus side, this gives you the option to shorten the neck so his head doesn't stick up so high.

radicons : shapeways : photography : feedback
process is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 01:16 AM   #652
Herald of Unicron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast_Draw View Post
Did you rotate the feet and fold them? I didn't have a problem with that part. The problem I had was with the back of the tanker staying closed. I didn't have forearms tucked in enough.
Yeah I did rotate the feet, but I had them positioned slightly wrong. I examined the instructions again and got it to fit "better", but now it's hard to peg the two bottom halves together.

Oh, and here's some fun stuff I snapped pics of...

TFao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 04:55 AM   #653
News Credits: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by process View Post
On the plus side, this gives you the option to shorten the neck so his head doesn't stick up so high.
Well, It already looks shorter when I I hallowed the head's hole further in. At some point I had placed some super glue inside the hole (a month or so back) to make it fit better, but I guess it wasn't fully dry when I popped the head back on. When I tried to pose his head this time, the neck snapped. F! Well, at least I still have another head to get it fixed.
My B/S/T thread. TFs, Gundam, Joes, Revoltech, SRCs, Spawn, StarWars, etc. PM me if interested. Thanks.*** Feedback thread and catch me on Facebook: daim.choc

daimchoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 07:55 AM   #654
News Credits: 184
KO Battle Tanker pre-order is up and will be availble by end of the month. Priced @ $39.99 - [Links are hidden for guests. Please Register.]
My B/S/T thread. TFs, Gundam, Joes, Revoltech, SRCs, Spawn, StarWars, etc. PM me if interested. Thanks.*** Feedback thread and catch me on Facebook: daim.choc

daimchoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:11 PM   #655
Terrorcon
NothingHead's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 100+
Nice. I can just hear Huffer whining about his arms getting tired..
NothingHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 11:46 PM   #656
TFW2005 Supporter
Collection Count: Only a select few now.
News Credits: 2
can someone check that owns this and universe/classics nemesis prime if the tanker can be pulled by nemesis ? .......please.
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junkio...bots-rule.html
Dinobots Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:25 AM   #657
Advanced Engineer
Collection Count: I'll have to check before I can be sure... (likely over 100, it spans nearly all US TF lines)
News Credits: 7
Send a message via AIM to Keith Prime
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinobots Rule View Post
can someone check that owns this and universe/classics nemesis prime if the tanker can be pulled by nemesis ? .......please.
Since the trailer, reportedly, uses a 5 mm peg, Prime would need a 5 mm hole. If you can plug a weapon w/ a standard 5mm handle into where the Trailer would, then it should work.

TransFormers Adventures on Planet Arus | New updates coming in 2014
My thought process was slagged, so I'll be editing my posts a lot. Intellect: Intact
Keith Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 12:08 PM   #658
Not good enough for G1!
Collection Count: 150+
News Credits: 6
Send a message via AIM to Methusalen Send a message via MSN to Methusalen Send a message via Yahoo to Methusalen
TFao: The Rager figure with that trailer is pretty awesome! I'll have to keep that in mind....

Keith Prime: The Nemesis Prime figure doesn't have a hole in his 5th wheel to hold the trailer in place, plus it's pretty undersized, when compared to the Clasics Prime figure.

On a lark, I checked to see if he fit the Armada figure as well; but it isn't compatible either. The Armada Prime has a peg, as does the trailer... There's no 5th wheel at all on either components!
Methusalen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 02:00 PM   #659
Combaticon
deruberhanyok's Ebay Auctions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Prime View Post
& reitterated that this was just the first release of Battle Tanker, & one lacking the sword will be available at some point.
Yeah, I keep telling myself this. I'm sorta hoping it doesn't have the light-up stuff either, so they can sell it for less. In the meantime, maybe I'll convince myself to sell my Laser Prime so I don't have to be tempted down the road (speaking of which, there's only 4 battle tankers left).

Alternately, maybe this will encourage them to do sales on 3rd party items more often.
For sale: KO SG Optimus Prime (3rd version) & purple KO City Commander trailer, Dark Force Boosticus, lots o CHUG figs
ON EBAY NOW: lots of stuff! I'm super downsizing my collection! plenty o CHUG figs!
deruberhanyok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 07:46 PM   #660
Advanced Engineer
Collection Count: I'll have to check before I can be sure... (likely over 100, it spans nearly all US TF lines)
News Credits: 7
Send a message via AIM to Keith Prime
Quote:
Originally Posted by Methusalen View Post
TFao: The Rager figure with that trailer is pretty awesome! I'll have to keep that in mind....

Keith Prime: The Nemesis Prime figure doesn't have a hole in his 5th wheel to hold the trailer in place, plus it's pretty undersized, when compared to the Clasics Prime figure.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...n/DSCF2084.jpg
That would be why I said "Prime would need a 5 mm hole". I never saw a Classics Prime around here, & a lack of trailer put me off on him anyway.

Dinobots Rule asked it it'd work, & I explained what would be required, due to a lack of response from those who own one.

TransFormers Adventures on Planet Arus | New updates coming in 2014
My thought process was slagged, so I'll be editing my posts a lot. Intellect: Intact
Keith Prime is offline   Reply With Quote