Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

TFC Shattered Glass Hercules - Perseus

Reply Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2013, 05:53 AM   #201
Quintesson
robwhit1's Ebay Auctions
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedAlert Rescue View Post
I've put some funds aside and if they do reduce it some to under $560.00 shipped I'll buy it. but over $100.00 per member is just to much. especially with and insane customs charge on top.

Perhaps some back door Chinese ones will show up a bit cheaper.
BBTS is only 565 shipped for me. Have you tried there?
Check out my Sales Thread - A little bit of everything- 3P, Animated, Classics, All 3 Movies, G1, etc.
Wants
Feedback
robwhit1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 07:20 AM   #202
Super Powered Warrior
Collection Count: Over 3000
News Credits: 3
Send a message via Skype™ to marvoflg
Look mine has shipped this morning. I cannot wait for this to arrive!

MM
Toy Battle - Only the Strong Survive!
My Collection - May the insanity never stop.
My Want-List - Feedback - Sales Thread
marvoflg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:47 AM   #203
Herald of Unicron
Collection Count: 300+
News Credits: 1
I really dont have the money for this set but damn if that boxset isnt tempting.
MY FEEDBACK : http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junkio...hegame2k5.html
TheGame2K5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:24 AM   #204
TF Museum Curator

Collection Count: 1400+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnout View Post
I'm with ya. Its not that Its nto cool....but personally I woulda rather had A Defensor. Now if this had been a Yellow or orange G2 Version....
You know it's funny you say that. As much as I love Herc and TFC and this SG color scheme, I had kind of made up my mind to get a second set if they did G2 colors, but they went this route instead and for some reason it's harder to convince myself to buy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brittap View Post
I'm a TRANSFORMERS fan not a HASBRO fan. So if Hasbro flat out refuses (for the most part) to make the toys of characters I want I have no problem getting them from a third party.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaleface View Post
Every time Hasbro or Takara save a penny by cutting corners, the third party guys make a dollar.
Sentinel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:14 AM   #205
Mini-Con
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbz View Post
I had no problem passing on Herc since I have Giant. I didn't think I needed 2 "not-Devys" in my collection. But this damned thing is making me really consider it since it's now in a different color scheme. I can now own the mold and have a completely different color. The box set and extra stuff are just kickers. I'm not sure if others feel the same, but that's why I am considering being in the market for him
I felt the same way and also chose Giant because I felt he was the more accurate version. Then I saw Perseus's color scheme.....

needless to say my RBK order just shipped!
Warcloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:17 AM   #206
Vehicon
i just wonder where will you guys display this with? classics autobots? mp? shattered glass line?
jayman118 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:30 AM   #207
News Credits: 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayman118 View Post
i just wonder where will you guys display this with? classics autobots? mp? shattered glass line?
In the cabinet shelf?
My B/S/T thread. TFs, Gundam, Joes, Revoltech, SRCs, Spawn, StarWars, etc. PM me if interested. Thanks.*** Feedback thread and catch me on Facebook: daim.choc

daimchoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:09 PM   #208
Herald of Unicron
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayman118 View Post
I have a display case that's eventually going to be just for bad ass gestalts I've only got 2 worthy so far (FP Brut and MT Giant). But this guy could easily slide in there. Throw in some MMC Predaking and hopefully FP Menasor later on. Whoop.
My feedback * My sales thread * My wants
jbz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:45 PM   #209
Mini-Con
Constructicons in Ratchet's colors? What's the point? Why bother?

If I owned a 3rd party company we'd be making cool stuff like Overlord & Star Saber reissues, not stupid pointless shit like this.

And when they do actually make something awesome like the MP G2 Ramjet it gets cancelled. They should cancel garbage like this instead.
N7 Shadowstrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:53 PM   #210
News Credits: 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by N7 Shadowstrike View Post
Constructicons in Ratchet's colors? What's the point? Why bother?

If I owned a 3rd party company we'd be making cool stuff like Overlord & Star Saber reissues, not stupid pointless shit like this.

And when they do actually make something awesome like the MP G2 Ramjet it gets cancelled. They should cancel garbage like this instead.

It just shows that you don't know about Shattered Glass then...

And you're referring to two different companies.
My B/S/T thread. TFs, Gundam, Joes, Revoltech, SRCs, Spawn, StarWars, etc. PM me if interested. Thanks.*** Feedback thread and catch me on Facebook: daim.choc

daimchoc is offline   Reply With Quote