Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

MMC Feral Rex Mega Thread

Reply Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2013, 10:44 AM   #1481
Namaste ji Megatron dono
Collection Count: almost enough.
News Credits: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ew1983 View Post
We have two companies producing the same
Thing. While both of them looking cool I find myself paralyzed as I have not determined which company to buy from. I would have probably got either one but the competition has me holding out to see the reviews.

Does any one have any reason for pick one product over the other ?
MCC Vs. Unique Toys. Which Predaking to choose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by agentcastle View Post
G1>all else... anything>bayformers<everything
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backstop View Post
You know what? your right!
deaculpa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:13 PM   #1482
Insecticon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigga View Post
Reformatted is the name of this MMC line. Its their take on Transformer character before the great war. So think more of their vision of the G1 character and not so much tied to any of the WFC/FOC type cannon.

And regard to the 6th member, he was always a sabre toothed tiger alt mode.
So does that mean no other combiners like Menasor, Bruticus, Superion or Computron will be made since they were built after the war?
sifu74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:46 PM   #1483
Watch him out!
Collection Count: more than I probably need.
News Credits: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by sifu74 View Post
So does that mean no other combiners like Menasor, Bruticus, Superion or Computron will be made since they were built after the war?
Well, considering one of those just got an official release and has an existing 3P option, two are already in progress by other companies and a third is planned by another company, I'd imagine they aren't priorities for MMC, no.
Switchblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:49 PM   #1484
Oh something shiny
Collection Count: 2000+
I think it'll be catilla as the 6th member to which is kind of a shame as his bio is damn near a copy of razorclaws.
Your signature image may not exceed 40 Mega Fonzies in Coolness. -staff
Cast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:57 PM   #1485
wants 3rd party Sky-Byte
Nemesis251's Ebay Auctions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cast View Post
I think it'll be catilla as the 6th member to which is kind of a shame as his bio is damn near a copy of razorclaws.
I think that's a great reason to add him to the group. Another cat who could go toe to toe with Razorclaw, fighting for control of the group but gets kicked out so Divebomb gets "reformatted" to the arm to keep Rex usable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehsee View Post
Dude... this sucks... I just got FP's Revolver today, which I was VERY excited about... but got Warden a few days ago too... the dude (Warden) just makes everything I own look like chopped liver. I almost feel like one of the chicks I've slept with... essentially ruining all other future men for her.
Nemesis251 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:57 PM   #1486
ORA ORA ORA
Kilowog's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 105
Send a message via AIM to Kilowog
But seriously aside from Grotusque and Catilla are there ANY other smilidon transformers???

In any case their fiction should be interesting since both of those characters in some continuities are decepticons who defected (and while I know reformatted are pre faction, both could have joined the cons with the Preds due to friendship then left)
Feedback
My Wantlist (PM me & we'll make a deal :) )
Member of Midnight Crew Subs
Kilowog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:31 PM   #1487
Terrorcon
Collection Count: MP Exclusive
Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean56 View Post
Wow! I measured some of the bots I have out at the moment, and these guys are going to be taller than I expected.

Talon's confirmed at 7.25". That puts him a good inch (closer to inch + 1/8 or even 1/4) taller than classics Prime. He's a little taller still than Crane from Maketoys Giant, and almost 2 inches taller than the middle part of TFC Photron. Dang.

Near as I can tell, he'll be the size of Energon Landmine. That's a little bigger than I was imagining, but I'd much rather them be a tad bigger than smaller. Although, to be fair, I've never cared one lick for scale in TF toys. As long as the toys are cool, I have an imagination that can put them the "right" size in my head.

Don't forget too that Razorclaw is now gonna be substantially larger judging judging the combined Render. Maybe 9 Inches tall?!

This set will be just big enough for my MP Collection!
Megatronus27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:54 PM   #1488
Insecticon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switchblade View Post
Well, considering one of those just got an official release and has an existing 3P option, two are already in progress by other companies and a third is planned by another company, I'd imagine they aren't priorities for MMC, no.
True about all the above, but I like the aesthetic of MMC from what I am seeing. They look more like MP level of design and size. FP Menasor is cool but not G1 enough ans small and TFC Superion looks like an ape with those arms and Silverbolt not being a Concorde.
MMC should do a Bruticus since that is not on the horizon of any other company.
sifu74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:54 PM   #1489
Herald of Unicron
Collection Count: Not enough...needs moar Masterpiece stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatronus27 View Post
Don't forget too that Razorclaw is now gonna be substantially larger judging judging the combined Render. Maybe 9 Inches tall?!

This set will be just big enough for my MP Collection!
I was thinking the same thing, at 9 inches tall he could pretty much stand eye to eye with MP-10.
OptimushedPrune is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:19 PM   #1490
Oh something shiny
Collection Count: 2000+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis251 View Post
I think that's a great reason to add him to the group. Another cat who could go toe to toe with Razorclaw, fighting for control of the group but gets kicked out so Divebomb gets "reformatted" to the arm to keep Rex usable.
I guess I see that, it's just I'd like a little more verity in the team, carnivac might have worked, he's crazy but not dumb animal crazy like rampage, he's rip off your face mid conversation crazy and laugh while doing it crazy. Better for the group dynamic.
Your signature image may not exceed 40 Mega Fonzies in Coolness. -staff
Cast is offline   Reply With Quote