Stylin Online T-Shirts
 
Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

MMC SERAPH PROMINION / Nova Prime?

Reply Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2012, 07:39 PM   #1
Sons of Unicron PTT
CZ Hazard's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,446
Location: Warks, UK
Collection Count: Too many
News Credits: 4
MMC SERAPH PROMINION / Nova Prime?

This was being discussed in another thread about angel wings, and I struggled to find the pictures on here, so I thought I'd use a better image and start an actual thread, rather than leaving it buried in a three month old thread about an obscure convention.



So, this guy has been referred to as both Seraph, and Prominion. Even money on whether this is a homage to Nova Prime or Prima at the moment, I'd put money on it being Nova Prime as it's a more known character with an actual alt. mode. Looks like a matrixy looking hilt on Seraphs weapons, but note he is also welding the Drift-esque swords that have been pictured with Hexatron. Three swords?

So, let's start discussions!







Attached Thumbnails
-seraph.jpg  
TWO ORIGINAL NOVELS AVAILABLE ON AMAZON
Unfunny People In Cars Getting Stuff Youtube Series
SALES THREAD

Last edited by Sol Fury; 08-08-2013 at 04:15 PM..
CZ Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 07:45 PM   #2
Render Project Creations
Venksta's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 5,872
Location: Renderform Garage
Collection Count: 1
News Credits: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidbeckett View Post
This was being discussed in another thread about angel wings, and I struggled to find the pictures on here, so I thought I'd use a better image and start an actual thread, rather than leaving it buried in a three month old thread about an obscure convention.


So, this guy has been referred to as both Seraph, and Prominion. Even money on whether this is a homage to Nova Prime or Prima at the moment, I'd put money on it being Nova Prime as it's a more known character with an actual alt. mode. Looks like a matrixy looking hilt on Seraphs weapons, but note he is also welding the Drift-esque swords that have been pictured with Hexatron. Three swords?

So, let's start discussions!

The dude stole Prima's sword! This is one of the 3rd party figures I'm looking forward to owning. Looks amazing already in this one teaser.
Venksta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 07:50 PM   #3
Terrorcon
thielmj's Avatar
thielmj's Ebay Auctions
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,588
Location: wisconsin
Collection Count: at max everthing from beast wars to cybertron now 13
News Credits: 14
I really hope mmc cranks on these guys not that i don't like the HOS stuff but these just look amazing.
thielmj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 07:52 PM   #4
The WORDSMITH
Torque's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 11,265
Location: Connecticut
Collection Count: About 300 or so :D
News Credits: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by thielmj View Post
I really hope mmc cranks on these guys not that i don't like the HOS stuff but these just look amazing.
this
Torque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 08:00 PM   #5
Sons of Unicron PTT
CZ Hazard's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,446
Location: Warks, UK
Collection Count: Too many
News Credits: 4
It also said in the original coverage, there will be a Hexatron comic revealing this new character. Presumably packaged with Hexy?
TWO ORIGINAL NOVELS AVAILABLE ON AMAZON
Unfunny People In Cars Getting Stuff Youtube Series
SALES THREAD
CZ Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 08:04 PM   #6
Photographs the toys.
Kuma Style's Avatar
Kuma Style's Ebay Auctions
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 21,290
Location: Behind a camera
Collection Count: I don't know. Leave me alone.
News Credits: 8
As much as I want a Nova Prime, I don't want one that looks like that.
Kuma Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 08:06 PM   #7
Senior Member
Bountyan's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 12,957
Location: BC, Canada
News Credits: 8
Looks interesting.
Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite.
Bountyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 09:09 PM   #8
Terrorcon
slackerforhire's Avatar
slackerforhire's Ebay Auctions
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,745
Location: St. Louis
News Credits: 2
Well, crap. I definitely like the artwork. If the corresponding figure looks as good, I guess MMC is just going to continue to siphon money out of my account.
slackerforhire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 09:14 PM   #9
Crash and Burn
skiss's Avatar
skiss's Ebay Auctions
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,633
Location: KS
News Credits: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ Duckett View Post
As much as I want a Nova Prime, I don't want one that looks like that.
Its so sad the spot on nova prime toy fell through the cracks. Its surprising igear or anybody else did not pick it up. Waste of an amazing mold.

Either way MMC is really stepping their game up. Its amazing to see how far they've come.
Sales Feedback
skiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 09:23 PM   #10
Herald of Unicron
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,037
Location: Jersey
Collection Count: Lost count, but far fewer than most here!
both hexatron and this white "prime-ish" character look really good. hope the toys live up to the renderings
primetime77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

TFSource.com