Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

FansProject Warbot WB-002 Steel Core

Reply Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2012, 05:07 AM   #1871
Herald of Unicron
Collection Count: 217
News Credits: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transbot90210 View Post
I just had a thought. FP has three factions and a whole lot of new bots coming that belong to said factions that need names.

I am going to have to lobby that a HORDE member (leader??) be called Transbot, Lord Transbot, Herr Transbot..something with Transbot in it lol

The thought of having a TF, and an FP TF at that, named after my user name makes me all giddy. I have a new quest in life.
Transbot's altmode could be a pink fembot with big hands and feet, a weird voice and a concealed rocket launcher in the crotch.

Edit: This is not meant to be offensive or derogatory in any way. The male anatomy is different from the female anatomy, that's just nature. Every human being is equal in my eyes, whether you're male, transgender, female, straight, gay, bi, we're all humans
Astronut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 05:16 AM   #1872
Autobot Warrior
Collection Count: Not enough
News Credits: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astronut View Post
Transbot's altmode could be a pink fembot with big hands and feet, a weird voice and a concealed rocket launcher in the crotch.
Dude thats not cool.
DJW107PRIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 03:04 PM   #1873
Jaeger
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJW107PRIME View Post
Dude thats not cool.
It was a joke. I don't think he was trying to be insulting.
Hellbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 03:09 PM   #1874
Banned
News Credits: 7
Quote:

Edit: This is not meant to be offensive or derogatory in any way. The male anatomy is different from the female anatomy, that's just nature. Every human being is equal in my eyes, whether you're male, transgender, female, straight, gay, bi, we're all humans
LOL at fors I was like PINK? Then I was like OHHH big hands and feet...TRANNY LMAO. I have a sense of humour that was Fn hilarious. But I still want my Herr Transbot figure lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJW107PRIME View Post
Dude thats not cool.
On the surface it is not cool but it is a joke and one crude enough for my likings
Transbot90210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 03:27 PM   #1875
I push nemesis whips
Collection Count: almost enough.
News Credits: 3
Seems like FP just runs across the border to ship to the us. I don't know how much closer to the border you could have gotten with that us location.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agentcastle View Post
G1>all else...
anything>bayformers<everything
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorthing View Post
May the dung from a thousand Dinobots fall on them.........
deaculpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 03:33 PM   #1876
News Credits: 106
c/o FansProjectCore email:

Quote:
Hi There,

Thanks for your email!

You can check the status of your order under the Orders tab in your account. Pending means it has not been shipped and Complete means it has been shipped.
My B/S/T thread. TFs, Gundam, Joes, Revoltech, SRCs, Spawn, StarWars, etc. PM me if interested. Thanks.*** Feedback thread and catch me on Facebook: daim.choc

daimchoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 03:35 PM   #1877
Herald of Unicron
Quote:
Originally Posted by daimchoc View Post
c/o fansprojectcore email:
noice!
TFao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 03:42 PM   #1878
Transforming
Collection Count: I lost track of the count...
Quote:

Not offended either (transgender here oy), plus like what you said on the second paragraph and still laughed at the joke :3
My deviantart gallery -^.^-
Sig pictures are to be no larger than 40KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide - 2005 Staff
Cecilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 04:49 PM   #1879
Hello from the Gutter
Collection Count: unknown thousands
I really want this guy, but i am hoping for a repaint I can pretend is something from G1 continuity. Paint him Brown and Orange like roadbuster and he is bought. I am waiting for now.
Blue Meanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 05:02 PM   #1880
Skeptic
Collection Count: 300ish
News Credits: 6
Hmm, interesting. My order was "updated" on Weds July 20th, but nothing about it was updated. It still says "pending."
Let's make lists of things we plan to buy and stand next to each other!

Feedback
Billzilla is offline   Reply With Quote